Jon Stewart: Fox News Is Like A Lying Dynasty

Stewart's credibility went out the window when he couldn't admit the liberal leaning of the NY Times.

As well as MSNBC....he stated he did not believe that they have an "organized liberal agenda".
Jon Stewart is genuinely a talented comic who has managed to find a GOLDMINE...he has openly stated this himself.
In fact, something the OP left out - in the same interview he admits he is a comedian "first and foremost" and people should not take him as a serious source.

But they do anyway - as shown in this thread.
Everytime he makes a crack about Fox News he makes his audience that more faithful. He knows this more than anyone, and he uses this like Thanksgiving turkey.

Has not Beck and Rush admitted to being entertainers?
Whatsa diff?

for that matter Palin is now an entertainer as well.
TV show and everything.

The chairman of the Democratic National Committee, Terry McAuliffe, suggested that the memos might have originated with long-time Bush strategist Karl Rove. McAuliffe told reporters on September 10, "I can tell you that nobody at the Democratic National Committee or groups associated with us were involved in any way with these documents," he said. "I'm just saying that I would ask Karl Rove the same question."[126][127] McAuliffe later pointed out that Rove and another Republican operative, Ralph E. Reed, Jr., had "a known history of dirty tricks," and he asked whether Republican National Committee chairman Ed Gillespie would rule out any involvement by GOP consultant Roger Stone.[128][129] At a community forum in Utica, New York in 2005, U.S. Representative Maurice Hinchey (D-NY) pointed out that the controversy served Rove's objectives: "Once they did that, then it undermined everything else about Bush's draft dodging. … That had the effect of taking the whole issue away."

Killian documents controversy

Where ever the documents came from, there is no question of Bush and is "disappearing act" while in the Military. Hilarious! Republicans would defend this "yahoo". Stupid, drunk, criminal record. Republicans always elevate the worst of the worst. Rotten is all they have. All they respect.

And they still believe and defend foreign and Arab (9/11 terrorists were heroes) owned Fox news.

Polifact Truth-O-Meter: False

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter...ewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/

Jon Stewart says those who watch Fox News are the "most consistently misinformed media viewers"
False
Share this story:

On the June 19, 2011, edition of Fox News Sunday, comedian Jon Stewart -- host of The Daily Show on Comedy Central -- sat down for an interview with Chris Wallace. Many readers asked us to review one of his claims.

"Who are the most consistently misinformed media viewers?" Stewart asked Wallace. "The most consistently misinformed? Fox, Fox viewers, consistently, every poll."

Wallace didn’t challenge Stewart’s assertion that Fox -- widely perceived as a conservative-leaning network -- produced more misinformed viewers. But we thought it was an assessment worth checking.

We found two polling organizations that have produced periodic "knowledge" surveys differentiated by the respondent’s frequent news sources. One is the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, and the other is worldpublicopinion.org, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland.

Let’s start with Pew’s findings...

Politifact is on crack... their conclusionis on why Stewart was wrong is that the questions were not clear,Hannity and Colms viewers did okay on the three question test and Fox didn't score last. Congrats Fox you beat out the National Enquirer and the Weather Channel viewers.

palin-cover.jpg

You almost gotta laugh. Obama is leading this Country down the path to the 3rd world and his left wing defenders have a comedian formerly known as Jonathan Liebowitz attacking FOX. Do libs think the economy will turn around if FOX stops talking about it? What the hell are they thinking?

You almost gotta laugh. Obama is leading this Country down the path to the 3rd world and his left wing defenders have a comedian formerly known as Jonathan Liebowitz attacking FOX. Do libs think the economy will turn around if FOX stops talking about it? What the hell are they thinking?

This isn't the economy forum. I want Fox to keep talking i get a lot of laughs from them.

This isn't the economy forum. I want Fox to keep talking i get a lot of laughs from them.

I gotta admit that I don't get too many laughs out of the comedian formerly known as Johnnie Liebowitz but I can understand why the left wants the lame argument to continue. Anything is better than trying to defend the antics of Barry Hussein.

I gotta admit that I don't get too many laughs out of the comedian formerly known as Johnnie Liebowitz but I can understand why the left wants the lame argument to continue. Anything is better than trying to defend the antics of Barry Hussein.

Why do you keep repeating his given name? Are you saying there is something wrong with being Jewish?

Stewart's credibility went out the window when he couldn't admit the liberal leaning of the NY Times.

As well as MSNBC....he stated he did not believe that they have an "organized liberal agenda".
Jon Stewart is genuinely a talented comic who has managed to find a GOLDMINE...he has openly stated this himself.
In fact, something the OP left out - in the same interview he admits he is a comedian "first and foremost" and people should not take him as a serious source.

But they do anyway - as shown in this thread.
Everytime he makes a crack about Fox News he makes his audience that more faithful. He knows this more than anyone, and he uses this like Thanksgiving turkey.

Has not Beck and Rush admitted to being entertainers?
Whatsa diff?

for that matter Palin is now an entertainer as well.
TV show and everything.

Great points.
And thank you for making the comparison between Jon Stewart and other, equally dismissive people.
You are absolutely correct. Jon Stewart should be taken seriously equally as much as Beck or Rush - they are all the same, they all do what they do because they make outstanding money for feeding simple minds what they want to hear.
Anyone, ANYONE who takes any of these people seriously are simple-minded kool aid drinkers.
Case in point - just look who is 'supporting" Stewart as a viable source of informations.

a foreign owned fake news service who second biggest owner is a saudi prince who believed the 9/11 terrorists were "heroes" and that's who republicans put their faith in.

The entire sad truth in one simple sentence.

one picture is worth a hundred sentences:

sharp-eyed viewers catch fox's 'masterchef' faking a huge crowd - yahoo! Tv blog
yes, obviously, fox's entertainment division (you know that's separate from fox news, right?) hates america.

Meanwhile, dan rather is still out of a job because he tried to influence a presidential election with forged documents.

And that's who leftists put their faith in.

ooouuuccchh!!!!!!

Forum List

Back