Jon Stewart: Fox News Is Like A Lying Dynasty

You mean, "Jon Stewart and his team of 15 writers came up with a list...".

What a funny entertainer he is! None of you guys take him seriously right?

I like JOn Stewart, he is closer to reality than most political pundits.

Jon for president!
He could run on the irreverent ticket!

Stewart's credibility went out the window when he couldn't admit the liberal leaning of the NY Times.

As well as MSNBC....he stated he did not believe that they have an "organized liberal agenda".
Jon Stewart is genuinely a talented comic who has managed to find a GOLDMINE...he has openly stated this himself.
In fact, something the OP left out - in the same interview he admits he is a comedian "first and foremost" and people should not take him as a serious source.

But they do anyway - as shown in this thread.
Everytime he makes a crack about Fox News he makes his audience that more faithful. He knows this more than anyone, and he uses this like Thanksgiving turkey.

Last edited:
Stewart's credibility went out the window when he couldn't admit the liberal leaning of the NY Times.

As well as MSNBC....he stated he did not believe that they have an "organized liberal agenda".
Jon Stewart is genuinely a talented comic who has managed to find a GOLDMINE...he has openly stated this himself.
In fact, something the OP left out - in the same interview he admits he is a comedian "first and foremost" and people should not take him as a serious source.

Everytime he makes a crack about Fox News he makes his audience that more faithful. He knows this more than anyone, and he uses this like Thanksgiving turkey.

What does that say about Fox "News"?American media?

SURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank LowestSURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest | ThinkProgress

Polifact Truth-O-Meter: False

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter...ewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/

Jon Stewart says those who watch Fox News are the "most consistently misinformed media viewers"
False
Share this story:

On the June 19, 2011, edition of Fox News Sunday, comedian Jon Stewart -- host of The Daily Show on Comedy Central -- sat down for an interview with Chris Wallace. Many readers asked us to review one of his claims.

"Who are the most consistently misinformed media viewers?" Stewart asked Wallace. "The most consistently misinformed? Fox, Fox viewers, consistently, every poll."

Wallace didn’t challenge Stewart’s assertion that Fox -- widely perceived as a conservative-leaning network -- produced more misinformed viewers. But we thought it was an assessment worth checking.

We found two polling organizations that have produced periodic "knowledge" surveys differentiated by the respondent’s frequent news sources. One is the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, and the other is worldpublicopinion.org, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland.

Let’s start with Pew’s findings...

Nice to know so many pay attention to what a comedian says especially on his show.

Stewart is all about ratings and what it takes to get em.

I like Stewart but he's still a comedian looking out for number 1.

SURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank LowestSURVEY: Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest | ThinkProgress

Doesn't say anything about Fox news.
It says his followers hate Fox news and like to hear someone berate them.
I don't expect liberals to like Fox news....do you?
I don't expect conservatives to like NYT or MSNBC...do you?

I used to be an avid fox news listener. Really. Thats all I believed in watching. Then I saw how they cater to corporate and rich america. They truly have a disdain for hard working middle class americans.

Last night (6/21/11), Stewart ran through a list of Fox News on-air falsehoods and concluded that the “fair and balanced” network is like the New England Patriots of Lying – without the Patriots. Funny stuff, as usual!

News Hounds: Jon Stewart: Fox News Is Like A Lying Dynasty

Stewart has lost his edge. He's become thin-skinned and touchy in his old age. He thinks he's some big-shot political analyst when he's just a comedian. He needs to go back to comedy. That's what he does best.

I used to be an avid fox news listener. Really. Thats all I believed in watching. Then I saw how they cater to corporate and rich america. They truly have a disdain for hard working middle class americans.

yeah, I bet, Really..:lol:

It's funny because it's true.

If you disagree, you probably watch Fox news.

:thup:

Last night (6/21/11), Stewart ran through a list of Fox News on-air falsehoods and concluded that the “fair and balanced” network is like the New England Patriots of Lying – without the Patriots. Funny stuff, as usual!

Stewart has lost his edge. He's become thin-skinned and touchy in his old age. He thinks he's some big-shot political analyst when he's just a comedian. He needs to go back to comedy. That's what he does best.

no kidding.

Doesn't say anything about Fox news.
It says his followers hate Fox news and like to hear someone berate them.
I don't expect liberals to like Fox news....do you?
I don't expect conservatives to like NYT or MSNBC...do you?

I believe this is what the left call 'common knowledge' or, what we on the right call 'a lie becomes truth'. Fucking morons repeating bullshit from left wing media and calling it 'fact'.

Do you know where Jon Stewart got his information?

He got it from "politifactdotcom".

Do you know who owns "politifactdotcom"?

Politifact is the child of the Poynter Institute, donated by the owner of the St. Petersburg Times years ago.

Do you know who the St. Petersburg Times endorsed for president in 2008?

The St, Petersburg Times endorsed Barack Obama for President in 2008.

Jon Stewart is a Molon. Do you know what a Molon is? A Molon is a Moron minus the R (right) and plus an L. (left).

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think I'd take Molon, Mr. Jon Stewart's every anticonservative rant and 4-letter word as gospel truth.

Last edited:
Its simple really. Fox (which has the highest ratings by the way) fans are idiots who like to be told what to think. They have been proven time and time again how fox lies yet they like to be sycophants who eat up fox crap like gravy.

Basically, they are good old fashioned idiots who know they are being lied to.

God bless America.

Forum List

Back