Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His ‘Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness’

Isn't it funny how these uneducated low information Moon Bats get all their political news from Comedy Central clowns?

No wonder they are always so confused about everything.
It's not news its entertainment, yet the Rush crowd does confuse entertainment with the actual factual news.

Moon Bats get the great majority of their information from that hate forum Democratunderground, from that dingbat idiot Rachael Maddow and from whatever they hear from the clowns on Comedy Central and then they wonder why we ridicule them so much for their stupidity.
No one I know gets their news from Comedy Central or any comedy shows.
...and only progressives nut jobs watch them
Is that why you trumpanzees are talking so much about them on this and on other threads?

Jon Stewart’s ‘Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness’ towards the over 5000 people per year murdered by illegal aliens is disgusting.
The dumb liberal knuttjobs put more poor uneducated voters ahead of American lives.

immigrationStolenLivesQuiltRemembrance.jpg

immigrationcrimedeaths.jpg

Last edited:
"I'm worried. My 1 yr old grandson is at my house. He does nothing for himself, pays for nothing, cries when he doesn't get his way, throws tantrums, and wears diapers that I have to change. I'm afraid this kid is a Democrat! Hope he outgrows it." - Huckabee

More and more speaking up.

Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His 'Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness' | HuffPost Video

John Stewart took over Stephen Colbert’s desk on “The Late Show” Thursday night to send a message to President Donald Trump.

“I just want to say if there’s one hallmark to your presidency that I think we’re finding the most difficult is that no matter what you do, it always comes with an extra layer of gleeful cruelty and dickishness, ” Stewart said.

The former “Daily Show” host even laid out some examples:

“It’s not just that you don’t want people taking a knee. It’s that they’re ‘sons of bitches’ if they do.

“It’s not just denying women who accuse you of sexual assault. It’s saying, ‘They’re too ugly anyway.’
<more>
Jon Who? The dude is irrelevant except to the east and left coast elitist, circle jerk, bubble crew.

Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His 'Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness' | HuffPost Video

John Stewart took over Stephen Colbert’s desk on “The Late Show” Thursday night to send a message to President Donald Trump.

“I just want to say if there’s one hallmark to your presidency that I think we’re finding the most difficult is that no matter what you do, it always comes with an extra layer of gleeful cruelty and dickishness, ” Stewart said.

“It’s not just that you don’t want people taking a knee. It’s that they’re ‘sons of bitches’ if they do.

“It’s not just denying women who accuse you of sexual assault. It’s saying, ‘They’re too ugly anyway.’
<more>
Trump should keep his language more civil, kind of like Harry Truman.
trump should get a spokesperson....someone who knows how to convey his thoughts without coming off like an ass...

It was Obama that came off like an ass every time he opened his mouth. He lied so damn much he had no credibility and he always spewed that filthy hate America bullshit.

Then we have Crooked Hillary and her shrill voice and stupid laughing not to mention her well known dishonesty.

Trump is a refreshing change. Although he is an egoistical New Yorker he has an uncanny ability to connect with real Americans.

If he is not connecting with you then it is probably because you are the despicable welfare scum of America.

<more>
Trump should keep his language more civil, kind of like Harry Truman.
trump should get a spokesperson....someone who knows how to convey his thoughts without coming off like an ass...

It was Obama that came off like an ass every time he opened his mouth. He lied so damn much he had no credibility and he always spewed that filthy hate America bullshit.

Then we have Crooked Hillary and her shrill voice and stupid laughing not to mention her well known dishonesty.

Trump is a refreshing change. Although he is an egoistical New Yorker he has an uncanny ability to connect with real Americans.

If he is not connecting with you then it is probably because you are the despicable welfare scum of America.
the difference between me and you flash is i can say something without removing my lips from someones ass.....now say that again?...

Isn't it funny how these uneducated low information Moon Bats get all their political news from Comedy Central clowns?

No wonder they are always so confused about everything.
It's not news its entertainment, yet the Rush crowd does confuse entertainment with the actual factual news.

Moon Bats get the great majority of their information from that hate forum Democratunderground, from that dingbat idiot Rachael Maddow and from whatever they hear from the clowns on Comedy Central and then they wonder why we ridicule them so much for their stupidity.

Bullshit!

You Moon Bats quote the crap you hear on Comedy Central all the time in addition to what see on Saturday Night Live. You think it is real.

You Moon Bats are idiots.
I only watch Adult Swim and that is by streaming, I have no cable and have not for years. So make up some more fabrications to assert your position of weakness.

You are posting on a thread about John Stewart who was a Comedy Central star so don't go into your Moon Bat denial.

<more>
This coming from the side who calls everyone a racist, Nazi, Hitler, etc. You can shove your hypocrisy up your stupid liberal asses. :laugh:

Bullshit!

You Moon Bats quote the crap you hear on Comedy Central all the time in addition to what see on Saturday Night Live. You think it is real.

You Moon Bats are idiots.
I only watch Adult Swim and that is by streaming, I have no cable and have not for years. So make up some more fabrications to assert your position of weakness.

You are posting on a thread about John Stewart who was a Comedy Central star so don't go into your Moon Bat denial.
From years ago.

<more>
why would anyone care what some third rate comedian tries to think about a damned thing?

<more>
I think it's time to start pulling FCC licenses for TV stations who air such seditious garbage. These fuckers are actually contemptuous of more than half the Country.
Criticism is sedition now? What is it about America you claim to love?

Since 1980, Republicans have elected a movie star (Reagan), a TV star (Trump), and two Mayflower patricians (Bushes, Elder and Lesser). Whining about celebrities and elites would create cognitive dissonance in lesser slurpers of propaganda.

Pretty obvious republicans have been, and are, tired of the lamestream establishment politicians, huh?

Funny.

A cruel and gleeful dick calls out a cruel and gleeful dick.

I guess it takes one to know one!

Since 1980, Republicans have elected a movie star (Reagan), a TV star (Trump), and two Mayflower patricians (Bushes, Elder and Lesser). Whining about celebrities and elites would create cognitive dissonance in lesser slurpers of propaganda.

Pretty obvious republicans have been, and are, tired of the lamestream establishment politicians, huh?

Pretty obvious that republicans lack self-awareness when they complain of celebrities and elites. Trump wouldn't have gotten a sniff in politics without his celebrity name-recognition.

Forum List

Back