Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His ‘Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness’

This stuff changes zero minds and only motivates the other "side" more.

Meanwhile, here comes another Supe pick. Great job, folks.

The Left just refuses to learn. Must be too "smart".
No doubt, these types of shows change zero minds.

More and more speaking up.

Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His 'Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness' | HuffPost Video

John Stewart took over Stephen Colbert’s desk on “The Late Show” Thursday night to send a message to President Donald Trump.

“I just want to say if there’s one hallmark to your presidency that I think we’re finding the most difficult is that no matter what you do, it always comes with an extra layer of gleeful cruelty and dickishness, ” Stewart said.

The former “Daily Show” host even laid out some examples:

“It’s not just that you don’t want people taking a knee. It’s that they’re ‘sons of bitches’ if they do.

“It’s not just denying women who accuse you of sexual assault. It’s saying, ‘They’re too ugly anyway.’
<more>
Trump should keep his language more civil, kind of like Harry Truman.
Yeah.

Somebody cusses Trump out again and you blame Trump.

Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His 'Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness' | HuffPost Video

John Stewart took over Stephen Colbert’s desk on “The Late Show” Thursday night to send a message to President Donald Trump.

“I just want to say if there’s one hallmark to your presidency that I think we’re finding the most difficult is that no matter what you do, it always comes with an extra layer of gleeful cruelty and dickishness, ” Stewart said.

“It’s not just that you don’t want people taking a knee. It’s that they’re ‘sons of bitches’ if they do.

“It’s not just denying women who accuse you of sexual assault. It’s saying, ‘They’re too ugly anyway.’
<more>
So you feel you can get away with using the despicable comments of members of the media and Hollywood set and blame them on Trump? Nobody gives a flying-fuck what they're saying about him.

We already know that these assholes don't like him.
We know their motivations.
Simply publishing their fucked up statements only proves one thing; Trump critics are despicable human beings.
Why? Because they don't grab pu$$y?
Why? Because they don't take charity money and spend it on lawsuits and stuff for the family?
Why? Because no leader of the Democratic Party jokes about murdering opponents?
Why? Because Democrats don't boast about peeping in on underage girls who are dressing?

Your definition of despicable leaves a lot to be desired. All you have to do is look at your leader.

Isn't it funny how these uneducated low information Moon Bats get all their political news from Comedy Central clowns?

No wonder they are always so confused about everything.
It's not news its entertainment, yet the Rush crowd does confuse entertainment with the actual factual news.

Moon Bats get the great majority of their information from that hate forum Democratunderground, from that dingbat idiot Rachael Maddow and from whatever they hear from the clowns on Comedy Central and then they wonder why we ridicule them so much for their stupidity.
No one I know gets their news from Comedy Central or any comedy shows.
...and only progressives nut jobs watch them

Isn't it funny how these uneducated low information Moon Bats get all their political news from Comedy Central clowns?

No wonder they are always so confused about everything.
It's not news its entertainment, yet the Rush crowd does confuse entertainment with the actual factual news.

Moon Bats get the great majority of their information from that hate forum Democratunderground, from that dingbat idiot Rachael Maddow and from whatever they hear from the clowns on Comedy Central and then they wonder why we ridicule them so much for their stupidity.
...and only progressives nut jobs watch them
What makes them progressives?

<more>

Sounds like Jon can't figure out how to deal with someone who gives it back, PJ! The late night comics love to be "dickish" to every conservative target that's out there...but they really don't like it when Trump returns the favor via Twitter. Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart have been dishing it out for years...now they're finding it "difficult" dealing with a President who attacks them right back through Twitter!

Well then you need to get out more.

For some, the satiric ‘Colbert Report’ is a trusted source of political news

Younger males are the most likely to use and trust The Colbert Report as a source of news about government and politics.

That's my problem, I should be hanging out with folks thirty years younger..Well off to the dance clubs.
Only progressive nut jobs watch

<more>
So you feel you can get away with using the despicable comments of members of the media and Hollywood set and blame them on Trump? Nobody gives a flying-fuck what they're saying about him.

We already know that these assholes don't like him.
We know their motivations.
Simply publishing their fucked up statements only proves one thing; Trump critics are despicable human beings.
Why? Because they don't grab pu$$y?
Why? Because they don't take charity money and spend it on lawsuits and stuff for the family?
Why? Because no leader of the Democratic Party jokes about murdering opponents?
Why? Because Democrats don't boast about peeping in on underage girls who are dressing?

Your definition of despicable leaves a lot to be desired. All you have to do is look at your leader.
:CryingCow:

Well then you need to get out more.

For some, the satiric ‘Colbert Report’ is a trusted source of political news

Younger males are the most likely to use and trust The Colbert Report as a source of news about government and politics.

That's my problem, I should be hanging out with folks thirty years younger..Well off to the dance clubs.
Only progressive nut jobs watch
Like Flo?

a0174864-b923-402e-8f79-9990e325c20b.png

<more>

Sounds like Jon can't figure out how to deal with someone who gives it back, PJ! The late night comics love to be "dickish" to every conservative target that's out there...but they really don't like it when Trump returns the favor via Twitter. Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart have been dishing it out for years...now they're finding it "difficult" dealing with a President who attacks them right back through Twitter!

I agree. They can dish it out but don't really know what to do with someone who can take it and dish it right back.

Most of them are useless fucks who get paid to be useless fucks.

<more>
Yeah.

Somebody cusses Trump out again and you blame Trump.
You need to turn your sarcasm meter on. Truman was famous for his crass language also. And Truman is a well respected democrat from the pass. Truman had no problem with calling sons of bitches "sons of bitches".

Last edited:
This stuff changes zero minds and only motivates the other "side" more. Meanwhile, here comes another Supe pick. Great job, folks. The Left just refuses to learn. Must be too "smart".
I know this is painful for you Mac. But at least you recognize they do it to themselves. And it’s like Spongebobs Opposite Day. Not only do these celebrities do them no good but they actually repulse normal Americans and solidify support for Trump. Keep the celebrity elite attacks coming I say.
Yeah, a self-inflicted wound, for sure.

And they keep blaming everyone else.

We are OK for now. But realistically...all free societies need a loyal opposition to buffer the enthusiasm of the party in power. I am gleeful at the suicide of the Democrats while recognizing that a viable replacement opposition is needed. An American party though..not a party of malcontents which hate America like the Democrats had become.
For now Trump is doing fine. He almost cant go too far in squashing the elites who have had their boot on American throats for so long. We will let him have his head so long as the billionaires and media and celebrities and wealthy senators scream.
But what realignment comes after Trump leaves in 2024?

For far too long the silent Majority stayed SILENT...............and watched saying........these people are nuts....nobody will follow them............They were simply ignored..............Then over time the Nuts were getting larger in numbers........and the Silent Majority went surely this can not continue.........ignore them and the lunacy will go away..........But it only got worse........

Until........................

SILENT NO MORE.......and now the left goes HOW DARE THEY FIGHT BACK............Nobody cares anymore what the leftist think.

<more>
The "dickishness" is all on the side that attacks Trump. Why should Trump treat women who smeared him with respect? Who is really the behaving with "dickishness" in this circumstance?

Football players who take a knee are son's of bitches. They're worse than that. Dirtbags like Stewart thing they should be able to dish it out, but Republicans are not allowed to return fire. Talk about "dickishness."

<more>
The "dickishness" is all on the side that attacks Trump. Why should Trump treat women who smeared him with respect? Who is really the behaving with "dickishness" in this circumstance?

Football players who take a knee are son's of bitches. They're worse than that. Dirtbags like Stewart thing they should be able to dish it out, but Republicans are not allowed to return fire. Talk about "dickishness."

Republican cucks are responsible for the expectation that their leaders be sweet and kind to those trying to kill them. Trump has slapped them back. And he started with the cuckmeister Ted Cruz :)
Cleaning out the country's leftist infestation had to start with cleaning out the sad sacks in the Republican Party first. It was Trumps genius to recognize that.

<more>
trump should get a spokesperson....someone who knows how to convey his thoughts without coming off like an ass...

<more>
That's what attracted all the trumpanzees.

<more>
I think it's time to start pulling FCC licenses for TV stations who air such seditious garbage. These fuckers are actually contemptuous of more than half the Country.
See? Two sides of the same anti-1st Amendment trumpanzee coin....pull FCC licenses if they dare talk against trump....and shoot up newspapers, killing the Press.

Forum List

Back