Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His ‘Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness’

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
More and more speaking up.

Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His 'Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness' | HuffPost Video

John Stewart took over Stephen Colbert’s desk on “The Late Show” Thursday night to send a message to President Donald Trump.

“I just want to say if there’s one hallmark to your presidency that I think we’re finding the most difficult is that no matter what you do, it always comes with an extra layer of gleeful cruelty and dickishness, ” Stewart said.

The former “Daily Show” host even laid out some examples:

“It’s not just that you don’t want people taking a knee. It’s that they’re ‘sons of bitches’ if they do.

“It’s not just denying women who accuse you of sexual assault. It’s saying, ‘They’re too ugly anyway.’
<more>

Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His 'Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness' | HuffPost Video

John Stewart took over Stephen Colbert’s desk on “The Late Show” Thursday night to send a message to President Donald Trump.

“I just want to say if there’s one hallmark to your presidency that I think we’re finding the most difficult is that no matter what you do, it always comes with an extra layer of gleeful cruelty and dickishness, ” Stewart said.

“It’s not just that you don’t want people taking a knee. It’s that they’re ‘sons of bitches’ if they do.

“It’s not just denying women who accuse you of sexual assault. It’s saying, ‘They’re too ugly anyway.’
<more>

John Stewart, as usual, nuked Lying Trump. Stewart really needs to come back on the air. Him and Letterman.

John Stewart is wrestling way way over his weight class.

<more>
Holly shit Jon Stewart doesn't like the President I'm shocked I tell you, shocked. One of the things Liberals seem to ignore is that freedom of speech also includes those who disagree with what you say.

<more>
I think it's time to start pulling FCC licenses for TV stations who air such seditious garbage. These fuckers are actually contemptuous of more than half the Country.

<more>
Trump should keep his language more civil, kind of like Harry Truman.

<more>
We lost Jon lipschitz and Jake Starkey in the same week.

Worst

Week

Everrrr

Getting your ass kicked usually results in increased crying.

Being painfully pummeled six ways from Sunday is no reason to be rude.

The left is used to conservative politicians that go and cower in the corner when attacked with accusations of racism, misogyny and starving children. Trump hits back.

<more>
So you feel you can get away with using the despicable comments of members of the media and Hollywood set and blame them on Trump? Nobody gives a flying-fuck what they're saying about him.

We already know that these assholes don't like him.
We know their motivations.
Simply publishing their fucked up statements only proves one thing; Trump critics are despicable human beings.

Forum List

Back