Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His ‘Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness’

More and more speaking up.

Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His 'Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness' | HuffPost Video

John Stewart took over Stephen Colbert’s desk on “The Late Show” Thursday night to send a message to President Donald Trump.

“I just want to say if there’s one hallmark to your presidency that I think we’re finding the most difficult is that no matter what you do, it always comes with an extra layer of gleeful cruelty and dickishness, ” Stewart said.

The former “Daily Show” host even laid out some examples:

“It’s not just that you don’t want people taking a knee. It’s that they’re ‘sons of bitches’ if they do.

“It’s not just denying women who accuse you of sexual assault. It’s saying, ‘They’re too ugly anyway.’
<more>
Trump should keep his language more civil, kind of like Harry Truman.
trump should get a spokesperson....someone who knows how to convey his thoughts without coming off like an ass...
That would be a big mistake. Trump is where he is by being Trump.

Isn't it funny how these uneducated low information Moon Bats get all their political news from Comedy Central clowns?

No wonder they are always so confused about everything.
It's not news its entertainment, yet the Rush crowd does confuse entertainment with the actual factual news.
Not really.
Rush doesn't call himself a journalist.
However, many of these shit heads that are constantly making shit up about Trump aren't journalists either. They're advocates for the left.

Isn't it funny how these uneducated low information Moon Bats get all their political news from Comedy Central clowns?

It's not news its entertainment, yet the Rush crowd does confuse entertainment with the actual factual news.
Not really.
However, many of these shit heads that are constantly making shit up about Trump aren't journalists either. They're advocates for the left.
Stewart never said he was a journalist unless it was for a movie or a skit.
Same with Steve...All pretend..

Not really.
Then again Jim Acosta and others aren't either.

Last edited:

Remember how both Hannity, Limbaugh, and Jones have claimed they are "entertainers", not reporters.

Remember how both Hannity, Limbaugh, and Jones have claimed they are "entertainers", not reporters.
No..

Not really.
Then again Jim Costa and others aren't either.
I have no idea who that is but he may be. I cut the cord four years ago and left the echo chamber.

Jon Stewart Calls Out Trump For His 'Gleeful Cruelty And Dickishness' | HuffPost Video

John Stewart took over Stephen Colbert’s desk on “The Late Show” Thursday night to send a message to President Donald Trump.

“I just want to say if there’s one hallmark to your presidency that I think we’re finding the most difficult is that no matter what you do, it always comes with an extra layer of gleeful cruelty and dickishness, ” Stewart said.

“It’s not just that you don’t want people taking a knee. It’s that they’re ‘sons of bitches’ if they do.

“It’s not just denying women who accuse you of sexual assault. It’s saying, ‘They’re too ugly anyway.’
<more>
Trump should keep his language more civil, kind of like Harry Truman.
trump should get a spokesperson....someone who knows how to convey his thoughts without coming off like an ass...
That would be a big mistake. Trump is where he is by being Trump.
if trump knew how to talk to people he would have a hell of a lot more people on his side...trump is his own worst enemy.....

Moon Bats get the great majority of their information from that hate forum Democratunderground, from that dingbat idiot Rachael Maddow and from whatever they hear from the clowns on Comedy Central and then they wonder why we ridicule them so much for their stupidity.
Sure, honey...:71:

Well that's damn funny how many times J Steward or that other moonbat liberal Jimmy Fallon or the guy who cried about his baby on the air getting health care he can afford, what ever the fuck his name is......how many times they are quoted attacking the president.

Yet, someone with a reputation as strong as Sean Hannity who at least admits they are right wing but are more right than wrong and have much higher ratings.....its TERRIBLE to quote them.
They obviously got your attention

Moon Bats get the great majority of their information from that hate forum Democratunderground, from that dingbat idiot Rachael Maddow and from whatever they hear from the clowns on Comedy Central and then they wonder why we ridicule them so much for their stupidity.
No one I know gets their news from Comedy Central or any comedy shows.

Bullshit!

You Moon Bats quote the crap you hear on Comedy Central all the time in addition to what see on Saturday Night Live. You think it is real.

You Moon Bats are idiots.
Haven't watched SNL in years...too late at night...and Comedy Central...very rarely....but I see how you've been nicely groomed to fear comedy.

I know this is painful for you Mac. But at least you recognize they do it to themselves. And it’s like Spongebobs Opposite Day. Not only do these celebrities do them no good but they actually repulse normal Americans and solidify support for Trump.
Keep the celebrity elite attacks coming I say.

Celebrities, the entire entertainment industry, sports figures, and most of the media prove they are out of touch with most of America on a daily basis.
I love how you have been totally groomed to actually believe that with no question.

No one I know gets their news from Comedy Central or any comedy shows.
...and only progressives nut jobs watch them
Is that why you trumpanzees are talking so much about them on this and on other threads?

<more>

I’m sure the President is quaking in his boots for being “called out” by a left wing loon like Stewart.

“The majority of the country doesn’t want to see a dog-eat-dog world where everybody is angry all the time.” — Obama at a fundraiser last night

oh please

Forum List

Back