Jon Lovitz..(a Dem voted for Obama calls Obama a "f....a...le""

So now you guys DO care what actors think?

Weird, before you didn't seem to care but now you do.....

Oh I see why, it's because he shares your viewpoint. Funny how that works.
Not really, but we do find it amusing when one of yours leaves the reservation.

Probably because you need to know how to use your brain in order to change your mind.

so now you guys do care what actors think?

Oh i see why, it's because he shares your viewpoint. Funny how that works.

\/ \/ \/

i usually dont give a shit what actors and marionettes say, but it is refreshing to see a few of them waking up to what this regime is doing to this nation.

Exactly. I would think the Dems should care about this, but have so far only stopped by with the usual insults to other posters. Some always deflect instead of weighing in on the topic. I am thinking the liberal handbook just tells them to name call when they have nothing else. Perhaps tomorrow, the Daily KO will tell them what their opinion is and then they can head to the blogs and regurgitate the talking points on cue.

Exactly. I would think the Dems should care about this, but have so far only stopped by with the usual insults to other posters. Some always deflect instead of weighing in on the topic. I am thinking the liberal handbook just tells them to name call when they have nothing else. Perhaps tomorrow, the Daily KO will tell them what their opinion is and then they can head to the blogs and regurgitate the talking points on cue.

Or it's the typical hypocrite right wing loons being typical hypocrite right wing loons.

I'm just waiting for the dirt to start being dug up on this guy...like they did Nugent

I wonder if he's been hunting lately or something?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
listening to Al Franken's act I see.

That and playing with his bath tub Navy. :D

BathtubBoat.jpg

I like lovitz now....he holds nothing back...

heheehe weak minded people are malable

What on Earth does this have to do with what Lovitz said?

It's funny that suddenly he's a "fan" of Lovitz after 30 years of work all it took was one "fucking asshole" to change his mind. See, the weak minded are easily influenced. And hes hoping that the red hot Lovitz doesn't get black listed! Ahahahahaha

Or it's the typical hypocrite right wing loons being typical hypocrite right wing loons.
That's all you got, huh?

In an interview with “Clerks” director Kevin Smith, Lovitz, a registered Democrat who voted for Obama in 2008, bashed the president for his class warfare rhetoric and the notion that the wealthy don’t pay their fair share in taxes.“This whole thing with Obama saying the rich don’t pay their taxes is fucking bullshit, and I voted for the guy and I’m a Democrat. What a f..king a.shole,” Lovitz said.

Jon Lovitz | Obama | | The Daily Caller[/URL]

Proof that some liberals are smart enough to "get it". Evidently there is hope for change.

heheehe weak minded people are malable

What on Earth does this have to do with what Lovitz said?

It's funny that suddenly he's a "fan" of Lovitz after 30 years of work all it took was one "fucking asshole" to change his mind. See, the weak minded are easily influenced. And hes hoping that the red hot Lovitz doesn't get black listed! Ahahahahaha

I always did like him.... the liar routine he did with Billy Crystal on SNL was priceless.

What a fucking liar Lovetz is. Next think you know he'll be telling us he's married to "Morgan Fairchild"!!!!

Forum List

Back