Union thugs protects job of teacher who abuses her autistic students

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfkscHt96R0]Teacher/Bully: How My Son Was Humiliated and Tormented by his Teacher and Aide - YouTube[/ame]

So, this is the benefit of having a union...abuse the kids you teach and then go run behind the union for job protection after caught abusing autistic 10 year olds. Fantastic job, lefties.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news...-records-teachers-bullying-his-autistic-child

Teacher/Bully: How My Son Was Humiliated and Tormented by his Teacher and Aide - YouTube

So, this is the benefit of having a union...abuse the kids you teach and then go run behind the union for job protection after caught abusing autistic 10 year olds. Fantastic job, lefties.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news...-records-teachers-bullying-his-autistic-child

Where does it say, in the article you linked, that the teacher was being "protected"?

He took the audio to the Cherry Hill School District, where officials fired one of the teachers involved after hearing the tape.

From the OP link......

He took the audio to the Cherry Hill School District, where officials fired one of the teachers involved after hearing the tape.

I watched a lot of the video but didn't hear anything (unless I missed it) that indicated the teacher and/or aide was being protected by the Union?

There ARE automatic grievance procedures that must be followed in some cases but you can be assured that teachers do not want teachers like this in their schools. The same goes for criminal cops and firefighters.

Teacher/Bully: How My Son Was Humiliated and Tormented by his Teacher and Aide - YouTube

NJ Father Records Teachers Bullying His Autistic Child

Where does it say, in the article you linked, that the teacher was being "protected"?

she wasn't fired. read the article. The fired the Aide, not the teacher. both were there.

she wasn't fired. read the article. The fired the Aide, not the teacher. both were there.

The article you linked to says nothing of the sort. It says one teacher was fired. It says nothing about Unions or anyone being protected by them.

From the OP link......

I watched a lot of the video but didn't hear anything (unless I missed it) that indicated the teacher and/or aide was being protected by the Union?

There ARE automatic grievance procedures that must be followed in some cases but you can be assured that teachers do not want teachers like this in their schools. The same goes for criminal cops and firefighters.

So... you refuse to accept someone elses word as fact, yet insist people accept your word as fact.

Douche-nozzle.

From the OP link......

So... you refuse to accept someone elses word as fact, yet insist people accept your word as fact.

Douche-nozzle.

Hmmmm....still smarting over your ass whoopin' I see. :tongue:

I didn't present it as fact, brainiac. That's what the words (unless I missed it) meant.

You must have gone to school in Pennsyvania or something. :cuckoo:

From the OP link......

Douche-nozzle.

Hmmmm....still smarting over your ass whoopin' I see. :tongue:

I didn't present it as fact, brainiac. That's what the words (unless I missed it) meant.

You must have gone to school in Pennsyvania or something. :cuckoo:

you couldn't whoop TM's ass :rofl:

You presented OPINION about Walker as FACT in another thread, yet you whine when the OP uses OPINION as fact here. Not only are you a hypocrite, you're a massively stupid one as well.

Refer to educators as thugs and everyone with a brain immediately knows you're a brainwashed MORON. Thanks.

Shame you are too busy to listen to the video. It's shocking to hear how these supposed "educators" were so cruel to this little child. They yelled at him, teased him, made nasty remarks, told him to shut his mouth and called him a bastard. They stood in front of a class of children with autism and talked about getting drunk and throwing up. They talked about a lot of inappropriate things. They knew these children were unable to tell their parents what was going on. If you want to stand by them and chastise people for calling them thugs, then I know what kind of person you are.

I am beginning to think you have a one size fits all comment that gets copied and pasted a lot because your response to everything is to name call - pub crappe, moron, etc. Is that as deep as your thinking goes? Sad. Maybe you're a bully because all I hear from you is one insult after another and no meaningful comments.

Apparently you feel that kids being bullied is something to laugh at. You don't like this teacher being criticized and because she is likely a union member, no one should touch her. This isn't a left/right issue. The teacher who said cruel things to this child was not fired and was simply moved to another class. One aide was fired, but not the teacher. Listen to the video and then see if you still want to defend this piece of shit who calls herself a teacher. And then ask yourself who protected her and helped her keep her job after blatant verbal abuse of a special needs child.

Last edited:

Wow - its on youtube - its got to be true.

Hey what about the police unions that defend cops who gun down unarmed civilians?

Are you high?

New Jersey Autistic Boy Records Teachers' Alleged Abuse

Superintendent Dr. Maureen Reusche added, "Although this is a personnel matter and there are specifics that I cannot legally address publicly, I want to assure our parents that the individuals who are heard on the recording raising their voices and inappropriately addressing children no longer work in the district and have not since shortly after we received the copy of the recording."

New Jersey Autistic Boy Records Teachers' Alleged Abuse - ABC News

As a former teacher union rep and consultant, I can say that the teacher is probably still employed and being paid for the time being.

Forum List

Back