Jon Lovitz..(a Dem voted for Obama calls Obama a "f....a...le""

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In an interview with “Clerks” director Kevin Smith, Lovitz, a registered Democrat who voted for Obama in 2008, bashed the president for his class warfare rhetoric and the notion that the wealthy don’t pay their fair share in taxes.“This whole thing with Obama saying the rich don’t pay their taxes is fucking bullshit, and I voted for the guy and I’m a Democrat. What a f..king a.shole,” Lovitz said.

Jon Lovitz | Obama | | The Daily Caller[/URL]

Last edited:
When did the president actually say that "the rich don't pay their taxes"? As opposed to "they do not pay a fair share"? Lovitz seems confused.

When did the president actually say that "the rich don't pay their taxes"? As opposed to "they do not pay a fair share"? Lovitz seems confused.
Why don't you just get right down to it and be honest.

YOU want everyone's money. All of it. Just like a feudal lord riding into town and seizing all the crops for his knights so they can party up at the castle and say to the poor serfs "We have the swords, you do as we say, and if we like you, maybe we'll leave you alone more or make you one of us."

THAT is your real goal when you cut the bullshit away.

I guess Hollywood isn't taking too kindly to Obama attacking them and their HUGE salaries..

tsk tsk, most of them VOTED for him.

He is bucking the programmed idiocy that has been drummed into his dumb ass for years and years.

Its difficult to go against the cult you worshiped for so long :dunno:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep... you lefties are asleep while the country is being sacked.

WAKE THE FAWK UP IDIOT..!

I usually dont give a shit what actors and marionettes say, but it is refreshing to see a few of them waking up to what this regime is doing to this nation.

In an interview with “Clerks” director Kevin Smith, Lovitz, a registered Democrat who voted for Obama in 2008, bashed the president for his class warfare rhetoric and the notion that the wealthy don’t pay their fair share in taxes.“This whole thing with Obama saying the rich don’t pay their taxes is fucking bullshit, and I voted for the guy and I’m a Democrat. What a f..king a.shole,” Lovitz said.

Jon Lovitz | Obama | | The Daily Caller[/URL]

He's just being honest.

Notice how all of his rich supporters are bailing on him.

Wow. This guy summed it up better than anyone I've heard yet.

Too bad. The "tolerant" left wingers in Hollywood will ensure this man is blacklisted.

You may be a bit confused... :D
The implication of the WH and the Pres and all his lemmings is that the rich
aren't paying their taxes if they are not paying this so called "fair share"....
You know the President is nicely laying the groundwork for getting the poor
to feel that it's the rich preventing them from rising out of poverty because the
rich selfish bastards don't want to pay their taxes.

Last edited:
So now you guys DO care what actors think?

Weird, before you didn't seem to care but now you do.....

Oh I see why, it's because he shares your viewpoint. Funny how that works.

Forum List

Back