Johnson drags heels on conversion therapy ban

To be fair the tories have come a long way since the dark days of thatcher. They have gay MPs now but you know that they are uneasy with it.
Conversion therapy is an evil practise that is promoted by religious extremists and has no place in a civilised society. Why are they not doing the right thing here ?
So people can go from straight to gay but not gay to straight why again?

And here I was led to believe gender was "fluid"

I've seen women go gay and swear it was.... going to be forever, then years later marry and have kids.
So those that WANT to try and go straight should be allowed.

But the Left sees this as a threat.

To be fair the tories have come a long way since the dark days of thatcher. They have gay MPs now but you know that they are uneasy with it.
Conversion therapy is an evil practise that is promoted by religious extremists and has no place in a civilised society. Why are they not doing the right thing here ?
So you think sodomy has a place in civilized society? Not you, personally obviously, but in a civilized non-decadent society?
Freedom of religion and freedom from religion. Conservatives talk about freedom and liberty but want to tell everyone else how to live. You don't want a cock in your mouth don't put one there. Pretty simple. I hear yall well they may convert some. You dumb fucks are afraidi of everything. Are you not strong enough to say no? Got tendency toward such a thing? Maybe be responsible for your self for a change. What happens in other people's bedrooms is none of your God blessed business. It is for the lord to judge not your stupid ass. I for one else am not to worried about anyone converting me. Why are you so damb worried?

So you think sodomy has a place in civilized society? Not you, personally obviously, but in a civilized non-decadent society?
Freedom of religion and freedom from religion. Conservatives talk about freedom and liberty but want to tell everyone else how to live. You don't want a cock in your mouth don't put one there. Pretty simple. I hear yall well they may convert some. You dumb fucks are afraidi of everything. Are you not strong enough to say no? Got tendency toward such a thing? Maybe be responsible for your self for a change. What happens in other people's bedrooms is none of your God blessed business. It is for the lord to judge not your stupid ass. I for one else am not to worried about anyone converting me. Why are you so damb worried?
But but but - you ignore the threat to your marriage..........................

But but but - you ignore the threat to your marriage..........................
Lol,, maybe be more careful who you marry. I am the poster child for that one. I put the ring on the finger and I am responsible for the hell that ensued. Ya , marry a girl that looks like a Victoria secrets model you may have some future issues. I chose that path not any one else. I should have made sure she was as beautiful on the inside as the out. I did not and paid the price. Not the governments fault not anyone's fault but my own.

You and your fag friends don't have standing when it comes to what parents do for what they see as the welfare of the child. I have one son who I have not had this kind of problem with, but if I did and you told me that I could not have him treated and tried to limit my options I would tell you to fuck off in no uncertain terms.

You and your fag friends don't have standing when it comes to what parents do for what they see as the welfare of the child. I have one son who I have not had this kind of problem with, but if I did and you told me that I could not have him treated and tried to limit my options I would tell you to fuck off in no uncertain terms.
Lol. So much for self responsibility and making your own choices huh. We get it the conservative is for freedom as long as I do as you say. We get it. Mean while I will do what I think is right and don't much give a fuck what you do.

Your son is a person not a guinea pig for your crazy ideas.

Lol. So much for self responsibility and making your own choices huh. We get it the conservative is for freedom as long as I do as you say. We get it. Mean while I will do what I think is right and don't much give a fuck what you do.
Yeah, that's kinda the point. We don't get to make choices for others, especially in regards of their care for their children.

Yeah, he's straight and I'm thankful for it.

Yeah, that's kinda the point. We don't get to make choices for others, especially in regards of their care for their children.
Then why the fuck you trying to tell people what the fuck to do. Pay attention to your own children. Hate to tell ya this your kid will turn 18 then if he wants to smoke cock that's what he is going to do. Until then you can keep him the house or get counseling but when he turns 18 ain't shit you can do.

Then why the fuck you trying to tell people what the fuck to do. Pay attention to your own children. Hate to tell ya this your kid will turn 18 then if he wants to smoke cock that's what he is going to do. Until then you can keep him the house or get counseling but when he turns 18 ain't shit you can do.
He's 22 and I suspect he gets it sucked by his gf. He needed no counseling. What you do with yours is your affair. I guess I'm "pro-choice".

He's 22 and I suspect he gets it sucked by his gf. He needed no counseling. What you do with yours is your affair. I guess I'm "pro-choice".
Lol, you are not pro choice. Only if the choice is hetero. My kids are grown I don't interfere. I never worried much about my kids. They were to busy to get into trouble. They went to school, did their sports and student government ,by the time their day was finished they went to freaking bed. Now I am about to go take my grandson to the park. All turned out well and I did not worry. I led by example they followed life is good. All with out having to try and control and alienate. None are gay but had they been would not have changed anything. I have a gay cousin but does not bother me instead of sitting and talking when I am with her we golf or do something out side. No skin off my nose either way. The golf pro at my country club is a good looking gay lady. Her short game is better than mine so she beats me by a couple strokes but also no skin off my nose. I get free advice I figure I still win in the situation. She also looks good in a skirt no touchy but hay the scenery is good. Also my wife did not care if I golfed with her while I was married so a win there also. My top client for my business was a good looking hetero that caused issues in the marriage. Not any more though week from divorce and now I do what I want when I want. Quit worrying about what others do in their bed it does not effect you.

Lol, you are not pro choice. Only if the choice is hetero. My kids are grown I don't interfere. I never worried much about my kids. They were to busy to get into trouble. They went to school, did their sports and student government ,by the time their day was finished they went to freaking bed. Now I am about to go take my grandson to the park. All turned out well and I did not worry. I led by example they followed life is good. All with out having to try and control and alienate. None are gay but had they been would not have changed anything. I have a gay cousin but does not bother me instead of sitting and talking when I am with her we golf or do something out side. No skin off my nose either way. The golf pro at my country club is a good looking gay lady. Her short game is better than mine so she beats me by a couple strokes but also no skin off my nose. I get free advice I figure I still win in the situation. She also looks good in a skirt no touchy but hay the scenery is good. Also my wife did not care if I golfed with her while I was married so a win there also. My top client for my business was a good looking hetero that caused issues in the marriage. Not any more though week from divorce and now I do what I want when I want. Quit worrying about what others do in their bed it does not effect you.
I would only care about what my son did, especially when he was younger. I could give a rat's ass about yours or the gay lady you play golf with and I can't imagine why you thought I would.

So you wouldnt love him if he was Gay ? Ok.

So you wouldnt love him if he was Gay ? Ok.
You said that, not I. But I would do what I considered best for him and what that is is not your call.

Why would you think I would want him to become the misery you obviously are?

I guess it's a one way street now as a private business can discriminate against conservatives by censoring their free speech on social media, but forces bakers to make gay cakes
The decision of SCOTUS in this particular case was in favor of the bakers. Wasnt it?

About the OP and conversion therapy. In 1990 the WHO excluded homosexuality and bisexuality from the list of mental health disorders. A vast number of psychiatrists and associations recognized this therapy to be ineffective and even harmful.

So, maybe the time has come to abolish this practice.

About the OP and conversion therapy. In 1990 the WHO excluded homosexuality and bisexuality from the list of mental health disorders. A vast number of psychiatrists and associations recognized this therapy to be ineffective and even harmful.

So, maybe the time has come to abolish this practice.
The same WHO that handled the Chinese virus so well? OK

How is banning conversion therapy the right thing? You may not believe it works and maybe it doesn't, but what ever happened to freedom of choice? If someone wants to go the route of conversion therapy why shouldn't they have that option of it's of their own free will. Who are you or any government official to take that away from them?

Forum List

Back