Johnson drags heels on conversion therapy ban

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

To be fair the tories have come a long way since the dark days of thatcher. They have gay MPs now but you know that they are uneasy with it.
Conversion therapy is an evil practise that is promoted by religious extremists and has no place in a civilised society. Why are they not doing the right thing here ?

To be fair the tories have come a long way since the dark days of thatcher. They have gay MPs now but you know that they are uneasy with it.
Conversion therapy is an evil practise that is promoted by religious extremists and has no place in a civilised society. Why are they not doing the right thing here ?
So you think sodomy has a place in civilized society? Not you, personally obviously, but in a civilized non-decadent society?

So you think sodomy has a place in civilized society? Not you, personally obviously, but in a civilized non-decadent society?
Anal sex is cool.

Anal sex is cool.
No doubt a favorite of fags and very popular in men's prisons.

Anal sex is cool.
No doubt a favorite of fags and very popular in men's prisons.
Hetero couples do it too, especially arab girls who don't want to lose their virginity before marriage. Why are you so afraid of it? Scared that it appeals to you?

TrunUpVoltage.jpg

Since sodomy includes oral sex, I think it has a very big place in modern society.

What I wonder is whether policing what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms has a place in a civilized society.

Since sodomy includes oral sex, I think it has a very big place in modern society.

What I wonder is whether policing what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms has a place in a civilized society.
I was referring to sodomy as Tammy practices it, and perhaps yourself. Perhaps I should have simply referred to it as butt sex.

We are not talking about privacy of bedrooms here, rather the attempts at therapy to preclude sodomy or butt sex or making love as you probably call it.

So people can go from straight to gay but not gay to straight why again?

And here I was led to believe gender was "fluid"

I was referring to sodomy as Tammy practices it, and perhaps yourself. Perhaps I should have simply referred to it as butt sex.

We are not talking about privacy of bedrooms here, rather the attempts at therapy to preclude sodomy or butt sex or making love as you probably call it.

No, that is not what we are talking about. Conversion therapy is not about butt sex. It is a pseudoscientific practice that attempts to change a person's sexual orientation or suppress their orientation. There is no reliable evidence that it works. And medical professionals has stated that they think it is potentially harmless.

Trying to classify this as being about "butt sex" is laughable. Many straights practice anal sex. Lesbians probably do it less than straights.

Whether I do or not is my business. And yes, it is about what happens between consenting adults in the privacy of their bedrooms. Laws against indecent exposure and public sex are on the books in most countries.

It's astounding how quickly governments have adopted transgender conversion therapy and equally alarming no push back was made by the medical community. Convincing children and young adults that hatred of their bodies is valid and the only solution is dangerous hormones and surgeries. Doctors would not preform a hysterectomy on a young girl simply because she declares she will never want children, nor would a doctor prescribe testosterone to a young man simply because he wanted facial hair or more masculine features.

No, that is not what we are talking about. Conversion therapy is not about butt sex. It is a pseudoscientific practice that attempts to change a person's sexual orientation or suppress their orientation. There is no reliable evidence that it works. And medical professionals has stated that they think it is potentially harmless.

Trying to classify this as being about "butt sex" is laughable. Many straights practice anal sex. Lesbians probably do it less than straights.

Whether I do or not is my business. And yes, it is about what happens between consenting adults in the privacy of their bedrooms. Laws against indecent exposure and public sex are on the books in most countries.
It is OUR business because it is being promoted through education today and the media.

In fact, gender confusion is up 4000% as psychologists and surgeons are enjoying a brisk business.

Yeah, I had a feeling. But, you know Tammy is more obvious about it.

If one wants to attempt conversion therapy for someone they love, they should be able to do so. An adult would have the right to refuse, but a child would not. It is not something that should be banned because a fag doesn't like it.

So, in your view, if someone desires to become Normative and seeks help in accomplishing his goal, he should be told "tough shit, you are on your own" "once LGBTQ, always LGBTQ- change in prohibited"?

That's what sounds pretty barbaric to me.

It is OUR business because it is being promoted through education today and the media.

In fact, gender confusion is up 4000% as psychologists and surgeons are enjoying a brisk business.

And you think conversion therapy is the answer to the gender confusion?

If one wants to attempt conversion therapy for someone they love, they should be able to do so. An adult would have the right to refuse, but a child would not. It is not something that should be banned because a fag doesn't like it.

Doing harm to a child because you don't like their sexual orientation is not a solution.

Doing harm to a child because you don't like their sexual orientation is not a solution.
You are not the custodian of the child. That is not for you to say.

Hormone blockers for kids=Conversion Therapy.

That was banned in 19th Century Italy, even though it helped the boys create beautiful music. Its pathetic that they would bring it back now, even after opera is no longer so popular

And you think conversion therapy is the answer to the gender confusion?
I thought it was a free country. I don't purport to have all the answers, only the Left is like that

What ever happened to freedom so we can figure all this out on our own instead of it being forced fed to us?

I guess it's a one way street now as a private business can discriminate against conservatives by censoring their free speech on social media, but forces bakers to make gay cakes.

I just love hypocrisy, how about you?

Forum List

Back