John Wick 3.....looks disappointing....Halle Berry doesn't help...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The trailer for John Wick 3 just came out.....I thought the first movie was great, the 2nd movie suffered from the "wow, now we have more money let's do more stuff...." and was just average, and now it looks like the 3rd movie is "we have even more money, lets do even more stuff...." syndrome.....

Halle Berry doesn't add anything....

you got that out of a 2 min preview?....berry was in there for what 10 seconds?...

You can tell there is more crammed into this movie...just from the trailer....horses, biker with swords.....and Halle Berry has no "gravitas" in her roles...she is really a light weight....

The first movie was the best...focused, great music coordinated with the scenery and action........

you got that out of a 2 min preview?....berry was in there for what 10 seconds?...

You can tell there is more crammed into this movie...just from the trailer....horses, biker with swords.....and Halle Berry has no "gravitas" in her roles...she is really a light weight....

The first movie was the best...focused, great music coordinated with the scenery and action........
sequels very seldom keep the magic going...

Halle Berry made a career out of being a very pretty black girl. Well, she's not a girl any more.

Halle Berry made a career out of being a very pretty black girl. Well, she's not a girl any more.
still good looking.....

sequels very seldom keep the magic going...

Yeah....which is too bad...but we always have the original movies.....John Wick was an inspired movie....

She doesn't have substance or screen presence......another one, Brie Larson...I think she is going to tank as Captain Marvel....

Gal Gidot had screen presence......substance....might be due to her military background...

They’ll still be getting my money on opening weekend. There’s also an associated Netflix series coming. Different characters, same workd.

She doesn't have substance or screen presence......another one, Brie Larson...I think she is going to tank as Captain Marvel....

Gal Gidot had screen presence......substance....might be due to her military background...
capt. marvel should tank just because of the name bullshit....

still good looking.....

Ahh YUP!

The trailer for John Wick 3 just came out.....I thought the first movie was great, the 2nd movie suffered from the "wow, now we have more money let's do more stuff...." and was just average, and now it looks like the 3rd movie is "we have even more money, lets do even more stuff...." syndrome.....

Halle Berry doesn't add anything....

I don't know if the budget is to blame. I think action sequels too often suffer from a need to be bigger, louder, and more extreme; call it Michael Bey syndrome. I think what made John Wick such a popular action movie was the way it took a ridiculous, extreme situation and tried to portray it in a compact, grounded fashion. It's a totally silly and over-the-top movie, but the action choreography gave it a veneer of 'realism'. No one can do what John Wick does, but somehow it's easier to suspend disbelief than with many other action movies.

The background of high-class criminals, the code that they all (mostly) follow, adds a compelling touch to the atmosphere, too.

What I think you're seeing in the preview is a bit more extreme action. It looks more over-the-top than the first 2 movies, which is moving away from what made them enjoyable. I hope that is just done for the trailer and that the movie remains similar in style to the first 2.

She’s a black woman.
Conservatives hate black people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
really?.....i know one married to one....and were i worked many used to be taking breaks with the blacks....you dont know many conservatives...

Conservatives don't care about skin color.....skin color is the only thing democrats care about....

She’s a black woman.

really?.....i know one married to one....and were i worked many used to be taking breaks with the blacks....you dont know many conservatives...

Conservatives don't care about skin color.....skin color is the only thing democrats care about....

Conservatives don’t care about skin color as long as the color is white.

She’s a black woman.

You are not the only conservative in this country dipshit.
Who was the last black Republican president?

Forum List

Back