John Stossel: Where are the jobs?

Yes, your fail failed hackjob lost.

Yes, that's why you are reduced to one sentence, no longer discussing the subject, and just ranting about me.

That's what liberals do WHEN THEY LOSE!

But if you have more "stats" that prove this is all Bush's fault, let me know!

Just remember, those lying stats have to get past this 500 lb gorilla:

2000- 4.0%
2001- 4.7%
2002- 5.8%
2003- 6.0%
2004- 5.5%
2005- 5.1%
2006- 4.6%
2007- 4.6%
2008- 5.8%

NOW LET'S EXAMINE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN OBAMA TAKES OFFICE???????

2009- 9.3%
2010YTD - 9.9%

United States Unemployment data

Until then, NOVEMBER IS COMING!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice post, Valeyard. How's your cat?

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

Okay, yesterday someone thought I was a former Democrat, now this person thinks I own a cat.

I don't know who you guys are confusing me with, but I was never a Democrat and I love cats, BUT I'M ALLERGIC TO THEM. I don't own a cat.

Bizarre!

:lol::lol::lol:

John Stossel rocks! I sincerely believe that the government could have simply suspended the income tax withholding and income tax in 08-09 and it would have done far more to stimulate the economy than what has been done. It would have put more money in everyone's hands to spend on things as opposed to a road job here or there.

To be fair, 40% of the stimulus package was tax cuts.

The other 60% was passed around as if the senate played pin-the-tail-on-the-political-payoff.

I hear ya bro, that 60% is what I always hate and why I'm the way I am, get government involved and it's 535 politicians looking out for their best interests which does not always line up with the Nation's best interest.

Yes, your fail failed hackjob lost.

Yes, that's why you are reduced to one sentence, no longer discussing the subject, and just ranting about me.

Again, you fucking idiot, I'm not saying nor have I ever said it's all Bush's fault. Seriously, you are so fucking clueless and can't see past your own partisan nose.

The subject is that unemployment is bad. I agree. You want to blame it all on Obama. All I am saying is that unemployment is a classic lagging indicator meaning it's the last to rise and the last to go down. You somehow think this means I am blaming Bush. Maybe you have a guilty conscious. Maybe you think that the POTUS is the only person that affects the economy. I'm going with the latter. You seem that simplistic.

That was the spin from the topspin sockpupett, you were agreeing with him.

If you are going to lie down with sockpuppets, you get up with dryer lint all over you.

But if I thought the president was the only person responsible for jobs, I WOULDN'T KEEP REMINDING YOU THAT NOVEMBER IS COMING.

November is about the midterms, not the presidency.

So, once again you are creating a false premise on which to attack me, because I so thoroughly destroyed you and the topspin sockpuppet's original premise.

Boo freaking hoo!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just remember, those lying stats have to get past this 500 lb gorilla:

2000- 4.0%
2001- 4.7%
2002- 5.8%
2003- 6.0%
2004- 5.5%
2005- 5.1%
2006- 4.6%
2007- 4.6%
2008- 5.8%

2009- 9.3%
2010YTD - 9.9%

Okay, yesterday someone thought I was a former Democrat, now this person thinks I own a cat.

I don't know who you guys are confusing me with, but I was never a Democrat and I love cats, BUT I'M ALLERGIC TO THEM. I don't own a cat.

Bizarre!

It was the "samurai" part that threw me off; that and you knowing I was a Ron Paul supporter and your posting style and her's is almost identical ; my apologies.:eusa_angel:

John Stossel rocks! I sincerely believe that the government could have simply suspended the income tax withholding and income tax in 08-09 and it would have done far more to stimulate the economy than what has been done. It would have put more money in everyone's hands to spend on things as opposed to a road job here or there.

The other 60% was passed around as if the senate played pin-the-tail-on-the-political-payoff.

I hear ya bro, that 60% is what I always hate and why I'm the way I am, get government involved and it's 535 politicians looking out for their best interests which does not always line up with the Nation's best interest.

A) It wasn't tax cuts. It was one time tax payments that even Obama admitted would amount to like 7bucks in your wallet at the end of it all.

B) The stimulus was a slush fund that fattened contituent wallets and did zero to create jobs.

Bizarre!

It was the "samurai" part that threw me off; that and you knowing I was a Ron Paul supporter and your posting style and her's is almost identical ; my apologies.:eusa_angel:

Well that's what confuses me.

I AM the Samurai from Hannity. I have never tried to hide that, but where on earth did you get the "former Democrat" stuff? :eusa_eh:

I NEVER SAID THAT. I don't know who the hell you are confusing me with, but it sure isn't with someone who was a former Democrat.

The closest I have come to that is saying, I MARRIED a Democrat. That is as close as I have come to voting Democrat, and that is as close as I will ever come, unless the political landscape changes quite radically (and I won't hold my breathe on that one)

Hey, I love my hubby, but I won't vote him into office, either! He'd suck as a politician! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't tell him I said that! :eusa_shhh: :eusa_angel: :eusa_whistle:

A) It wasn't tax cuts. It was one time tax payments that even Obama admitted would amount to like 7bucks in your wallet at the end of it all.

B) The stimulus was a slush fund that fattened contituent wallets and did zero to create jobs.

Yeah, I opposed ALL of those stimulus plans, bailouts, TARP and refused to vote for anyone that did such as John "let me get my best mini on,suspend my campaign so that I can go rah rah for TARP" McCain.

Your right, they just don't work and anyone who supports people who supported any of that is a part of the problem, it starts with We the People to change things and voting for the very yahoos that support things we oppose makes no sense to me at all.

Again, you fucking idiot, I'm not saying nor have I ever said it's all Bush's fault. Seriously, you are so fucking clueless and can't see past your own partisan nose.

The subject is that unemployment is bad. I agree. You want to blame it all on Obama. All I am saying is that unemployment is a classic lagging indicator meaning it's the last to rise and the last to go down. You somehow think this means I am blaming Bush. Maybe you have a guilty conscious. Maybe you think that the POTUS is the only person that affects the economy. I'm going with the latter. You seem that simplistic.

If you are going to lie down with sockpuppets, you get up with dryer lint all over you.

But if I thought the president was the only person responsible for jobs, I WOULDN'T KEEP REMINDING YOU THAT NOVEMBER IS COMING.

So, once again you are creating a false premise on which to attack me, because I so thoroughly destroyed you and the topspin sockpuppet's original premise.

Boo freaking hoo!

I wasn't agreeing with him, I was pointing out that you were being a total hack with that pathetic "I don't do your research" crap when he gave you a link with page number and line, it was blatant hackery. However, I agree that the Dems are going to take a beating in November but not for the same reasons going on in your nutbar head.

Bizarre!

Well that's what confuses me.

I AM the Samurai from Hannity. I have never tried to hide that, but where on earth did you get the "former Democrat" stuff? :eusa_eh:

I NEVER SAID THAT. I don't know who the hell you are confusing me with, but it sure isn't with someone who was a former Democrat.

The closest I have come to that is saying, I MARRIED a Democrat. That is as close as I have come to voting Democrat, and that is as close as I will ever come, unless the political landscape changes quite radically (and I won't hold my breathe on that one)

Hey, I love my hubby, but I won't vote him into office, either! He'd suck as a politician! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't tell him I said that! :eusa_shhh: :eusa_angel: :eusa_whistle:

lol, ok. There are a LOT of Republicans who were Democrats at one time though, I guess I got you confused:cuckoo:

Yeah, I opposed ALL of those stimulus plans, bailouts, TARP and refused to vote for anyone that did such as John "let me get my best mini on,suspend my campaign so that I can go rah rah for TARP" McCain.

Your right, they just don't work and anyone who supports people who supported any of that is a part of the problem, it starts with We the People to change things and voting for the very yahoos that support things we oppose makes no sense to me at all.

That's my position.

Like when Ohio primaries came, I looked on the Republican website and found out who the Republicans endorsed as "their candidate." Then I voted FOR THE OTHER GUY! :lol::lol::lol:

I am SICK TO DEATH of Ohio Republicans. So, Portman is the one running for Senator when the Ohio RNC wanted the other guy (can't honestly remember the bozo's name).

I am for getting rid of the "ruling elites" from Washington.

Boo freaking hoo!

I wasn't agreeing with him, I was pointing out that you were being a total hack with that pathetic "I don't do your research" crap when he gave you a link with page number and line, it was blatant hackery. However, I agree that the Dems are going to take a beating in November but not for the same reasons going on in your nutbar head.

In other words, you thought, as I am a conservative, I was being too uppity and you didn't like that.

Now that it turns out I'm right, you are too entrenched in the argument to admit you are wrong, and you want me to make some concession so you feel you have saved face.

Boo freaking hoo. You laid down with a sock puppet. Now you have to deal with the dryer lint.

And you still LOST!

2000- 4.0%
2001- 4.7%

2002- 5.8%
2003- 6.0%
2004- 5.5%
2005- 5.1%
2006- 4.6%
2007- 4.6%
2008- 5.8%

2009- 9.3%
2010YTD - 9.9%

It was, among other cuts, a tax credit on payroll contributions.

It was a one time pay out. THAT'S NOT A TAX CUT!

It's no more a tax cut that the one time pay out Bush did, to "stimulate the economy" and btw, his one time pay out DIDN'T WORK EITHER!

It was, among other cuts, a tax credit on payroll contributions.

It was a one time pay out.

No, it wasn't. It was a year-long reduction in payroll contribution. If you actually had a job and got a paycheck to review, you might have noticed this.

Bush's payout wasn't a one-time cut, either. It was a lump-sum refund for the portion of the 2001 cuts that were retro-active.

Boo freaking hoo!

In other words, you thought, as I am a conservative, I was being too uppity and you didn't like that.

Now that it turns out I'm right, you are too entrenched in the argument to admit you are wrong, and you want me to make some concession so you feel you have saved face.

Boo freaking hoo. You laid down with a sock puppet. Now you have to deal with the dryer lint.

And you still LOST!

2000- 4.0%
2001- 4.7%

2002- 5.8%
2003- 6.0%
2004- 5.5%
2005- 5.1%
2006- 4.6%
2007- 4.6%
2008- 5.8%

2009- 9.3%
2010YTD - 9.9%

Yes, yes, I know what the numbers are. You are right that the dems are going to lose in November.

But you are spinning at best or outright lying by implying that unemployment in 2009 is the result of Obama being in office. That's just factually untrue. The economic crash in late 2008 was a major rock in the pond and it has a massive ripple effect with unemployment being the last to come and the last to go but you wont admit to that fact and that very basic economic truism.

And with that, I'm done exposing your partisan ass.

Last edited:
Why isn't the economy recovering? After previous recessions, unemployment didn't get stuck at close to 10 percent.
And this IS why employers are NOT hiring. Because all of the "crises" that Democrats said had to be "fixed" like healthcare. Which has done nothing but create a crisis.

And of course, that's what Democrats want! A crisis means they have to create even MORE legislation. More power for them, less freedom for us! Wee! It's a win win for them!

That is, until November! ;)
Stoopnagle, like all CON$, have a very selective memory. 9/11 Reagan gave us 10 consecutive months of double digit UE. At this same time during 9/11 Reagan's first term and a year after his "job creating" tax cuts, UE was 9.8 % about to be followed by 10 consecutive months of double digit UE!!!!!!

Funny how John stoopnagel didn't know this, after all, CON$ tell us they are the most informed people on Earth!!! :cuckoo:

I swear! This is all liberals have.

IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its_all_bushs_fault_sticker-p217039870842515374q0ou_400.jpg

Bush_Fault.gif

This is all liberals have. It's laughable!​

It's all they need.

Yeah that explains this!

On Martha's Vinyard, Bush "Miss Me Yet" T-shirts, outsell Obama T-shirts
2010-08-19-FNC-SRBB-MissMeYet.jpg

Quote:

In an August 18 Globe story, “Vineyard buzzes less for Obamas’ second visit,” Milton J. Valencia reported on the Oak Bluffs store:
...One barometer of the plunge in excitement has been the sale of Obama-themed T-shirts, which designers had been banking on after the craze of last year. Clothing labeled with the president’s name sold by the thousands, helping to salvage a tough economic year for the island.
But this year’s T-shirt sales are much less brisk, merchants say.
“Last year, Obama gave you goose bumps, but I don’t think you’re going to see that this year,’’ said Alex McCluskey, co-owner of the Locker Room, who sold more than 4,000 “I vacationed with Obama’’ T-shirts last year. But so far this year, he said, his hot item is T-shirts of former President Bush asking, “Miss me yet?’’...​

On Martha?s Vineyard, 'Miss Me Yet?' Bush T-Shirts Outselling 'I Vacationed with Obama' Ones | NewsBusters.org

I mean everyone out there is "blaming Bush" right liberals?

Or maybe you are living in your own Bush Derangement Syndrome fantasy world, while the rest of us tick down the days to November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

T-shirts and T-Bags.

That's all you people got; goofy little symbols.

Good luck with that!

Loser!

Forum List

Back