John Stossel: here's why liberalism is a mental disorder

In defense of the common everyday Liberal. After exhaustive and extensive testing of a cross-section of some 1200 Liberals I have determined and drawn the final conclusion concerning their DNA. All Liberals share the common ancestor. That ancestor is the common maggot.
The Founding Fathers were maggots? Okay.

My link is what the Founding Fathers based this nation on. They were liberals.
Are you trolling?
No.
So you are just oblivious?
No. When you say liberalism is a mental disorder you just said what the Founding Fathers used to found this nation was mental so, don't.
Then you are a teenager? The ideologies are night and day. You sound retarded.
The is no such thing as "modern liberalism". You misuse the word. There is liberalism - liberalism | politics

CpLl9PsWYAApT8G.jpg

No. When you say liberalism is a mental disorder you just said what the Founding Fathers used to found this nation was mental so, don't.
The is no such thing as "modern liberalism". You misuse the word. There is liberalism - liberalism | politics
:spinner:

If liberalism is a mental disorder then the Founding Fathers were nuts. Were they, yes or no?

Sorry, that trick where you pretend that the Classical Liberalism of the Founders is the same as modern liberalism won't work....the founders did not believe in an all powerful state, they believed in checking the power of the central government, not allowing it to do whatever it wanted...

Nice try though..too bad for you we have the internet now....
If liberalism is a mental disorder then the Founding Fathers were nuts. Were they, yes or no?

Oh, please. The liberalism of the Founders is not even on the same wave length of these nut jobs today.

Those liberals were LIBERAL, all upper case, willing to die for their beliefs. They were considered the "nut jobs" of their day.

Sorry...the Classical Liberalism of the Founders is not the modern liberalism of today...in fact, they are complet opposites...

Well, wouldja look at that - 2aguy learned a new phrase and he's bent on wearing it out.

Fact is, you need to pay homage to those liberals. Without them, you wouldn't have all those guns to caress and drool on. Nor would you get away with sitting here lying about your prez all day.

You RWNJ traitors all love Pooting but you wouldn't last a day with him.

i went to the grocery store on sunday to pick up 10 red bulls...and black people wanted to talk to me! WE'RE NOT RACIST! WE LOVE BLACKS!

Stossel thinks corporations and the rich should be taxed to fund the government. You libertarians sure like taking the long road home.

Yep.

If it had been left up to conservatives, we'd all be speaking with a British accent.

As for the OP, I can remember when Stossel was a human being.

No one is buying the leftwing pretension that their ideals bear any resemblance to the ideals of the Founding Fathers.

Wrong. 18th Century liberals believed in freedom. Modern liberals are Stalinists.

A part of me really feels that these people should be in power at least another ten years this way we would get it out of our system and everyone will see how much THIS DOESN'T WORK.

So you are just oblivious?

Wrong. 18th Century liberals believed in freedom. Modern liberals are Stalinists.
No. I am modern and I support liberty. There is no such thing as a liberal who doesn't.

Forum List

Back