John Podesta Admits Under Oath Both DNC and Hillary Campaign Split the Cost for Bogus Steele Dossier That Started the Hoax

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
John Podesta testified and admitted that Hillary Clinton and the DNC both split the cost of the dossier.

Here is the excerpt from the testimony that Podesta gave:

MR. PODESTA: I don’t have a transcript in front of me. I don’t know that that was the precise question. I think that I only learned subsequently that the payments were made through Perkins Coie, 50 percent from the campaign, 50 percent from the DNC. I didn’t know that at the time I was before the Senate.

BJ - Yeah, outside of the bubble people, everyone knew this some time ago. Now even the bubble people know.

John Podesta testified and admitted that Hillary Clinton and the DNC both split the cost of the dossier.

MR. PODESTA: I don’t have a transcript in front of me. I don’t know that that was the precise question. I think that I only learned subsequently that the payments were made through Perkins Coie, 50 percent from the campaign, 50 percent from the DNC. I didn’t know that at the time I was before the Senate.

BJ - Yeah, outside of the bubble people, everyone knew this some time ago. Now even the bubble people know.
This can't be true because CNN and MSNBC have not reported this

That cheap bitch sore loser Hillary should've picked up the tab for the whole thing!
Fake Russian collusion was initially her lizard-brained idea before the Clinton cabal got Brennan to run with it.
Cheap wide-assed who're!!

Sigh.... in the real news, it was reported about 2 years ago, that the DNC and the Clinton Campaign paid Perkins and Cole law firm, as their election law team.... the DNC has actually used Perkin's and Cole law firm for most of the previous decade before the 2016 election, to represent them.

It was in the news a few years ago that the DNC and the Clinton campaign, indirectly paid for the opposition research at Fusion GPS, who Perkins and Cole hired, after GPS approached them on doing the opposition research.... which resulted in Fusion gps hiring Christopher Steele whose preliminary investigation notes, are now called, The Dossier.

Sigh.... in the real news, it was reported about 2 years ago, that the DNC and the Clinton Campaign paid Perkins and Cole law firm, as their election law team.... the DNC has actually used Perkin's and Cole law firm for most of the previous decade before the 2016 election, to represent them.

It was in the news a few years ago that the DNC and the Clinton campaign, indirectly paid for the opposition research at Fusion GPS, who Perkins and Cole hired, after GPS approached them on doing the opposition research.... which resulted in Fusion gps hiring Christopher Steele whose preliminary investigation notes, are now called, The Dossier.

What a babbling post!

What a babbling post!
Give your fingers some useful exercise, and google it...... you will find that we knew almost two years or more ago, that both the clinton campaign and DNC were paying for Perkins and Cole Law firm, thus The Dossier,, over two years ago.

This can't be true because CNN and MSNBC have not reported this

CNN and NBC are proven to either sit on stories, misreport (lie), and/or change the story to fit an agenda. When Liberals try and dismiss a smaller, conservative news source as untrue with no basis, they look even more foolish given the behavior of the so called stalwarts like NBC, CNN, CBS.

Forum List

Back