Docs show John Brennan suppressed intel showing Russia actually wanted Hillary to win

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Ed Henry pointed out that Fred Fleitz — a 25-year veteran of the CIA and the State Department — first spotlighted this damning information in a recent column.

“Fred Fleitz should get credit for this,” Henry said. “He was a former Chief of Staff at the National Security Council under President Trump. Fleitz [wrote] that Brennan suppressed some of the intel that suggested that Russia wanted Clinton to win. I separately have an intelligence source tonight who confirmed that that information is one of the four or five other batches of intel that Rick Grenell is declassifying.”

(Source: Tucker Carlson Tonight)

BJ
As all the documents trickle out what is most confirmed to people who will actually read them is the fact that The Obama Administration orchestrated a coup attempt against an incoming President. ( as a lot of us have said)
I am amazed at the loons who think that it is okay simply because they hated Trump.

Want to watch Trump cult heads explode?
Ask them why their "A PRESIDENT CAN DO WHATEVER CRIMES HE WANTS CUZ HE'S THE PRESIDENT!" Trump impeachment defense doesn't apply to Democratic presidents.
WTF does whatever you just posted have to do with "Docs show John Brennan suppressed intel showing Russia actually wanted Hillary to win." You know … the subject of this thread?

It's clear no Dem or leftist wants the perfidy of the last 4 years exposed because like the perps they are all traitors.

Want to watch Trump cult heads explode?

Ask them why their "A PRESIDENT CAN DO WHATEVER CRIMES HE WANTS CUZ HE'S THE PRESIDENT!" Trump impeachment defense doesn't apply to Democratic presidents.
List his crimes.

I'm getting tired of watching republicans downplay this crime....why are some of them so afraid?.....this is worse than watergate by 10 times and if they don't put people in prison and retroactively impeach Obama they will get away with what they did....

I'm getting tired of watching republicans downplay this crime....why are some of them so afraid?.....this is worse than watergate by 10 times and if they don't put people in prison and retroactively impeach Obama they will get away with what they did....

Forget Obama - he is untouchable.
Some low level people will probably go to jail, but not any big names.
Congress will tell the FISA courts to shape up
Congress will tell The FBI to shape up

Too much establishment of each party for the status quo to achieve meaningful change.

See? All the Trump heads went kerblooey They've go no reply to why their "PRESIDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO DO ANY CRIMES THEY WANT!" standard, one they trumpeted so loudly and proudly during impeachment, doesn't apply to Democratic presidents.

And now they just want me to go away. I'm causing them serious mental pain by laughing at their obvious hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back