John McAfee: No Proof Russians Hacked The Election

Well this fairy tale is getting stranger day by day. At least one Senator got Comey and Rogers to admit that the FBI and the NSA have never examined the DNC servers.

What part of "how the hell can you determine that the Russians hacked the election?" when the Intel community relied on the conclusions of the freaking IT company Crowdstrike that was getting paid by.....wait for it.....drumroll....paid by the bloody DNC!

In fairness, I don't think this is about hacking, but "influencing" via leaks. Which, to me would seem to be covert activities by Russia with Wikileaks to spread distrust, embarrass and expose the Democrats and Clinton in a manner that would reflect poorly on her. Now, this doesn't mean it would change any votes, but it did reinforce the general dislike and distrust for her. It might not have even had been known by anyone other than Russian agents who would do this in a manner to cover their tracks if they were successful. I've said from the start certain patsies are being played by Russia, including Snowden, Greenwald and Assage, whether they know it or not (I have no evidence, I just use common sense based on the focus of the leaks over the years).

This really has nothing to do with Trump. If some on his campaign team did communicate with the Russians, it is problematic at the very least. Ultimately though, I'm not sure what the worst outcome could be. Especially considering the amount of influence that was being sold through the Clinton Foundation and the lack of charges and accountability for the email scandal. This would only be a victory for the Democrats in their efforts to stain Trump further. Ultimately, they are so untrusted and backwards with their alt-left focus, I'm not sure it would stick at election time.

If I am the GOP I believe you have to raise the hypocrisy between this and Clinton Foundation in regards to outcomes. The Clinton emails and Foundation were known for years, the deletion of emails, destruction, "willingly ignorant" denials by Clinton, providing access of classified emails to lawyers etc. How can this NOT end in accountability or charges?

For the Republicans this goes way beyond Trump, this is a license for Conservatives to be unfairly targeted and treated while Democrats are not. They have support of the country from the election, they need to start throwing their weight around and stop being meek, they need to be principled and hold to account ALL government abuses. Stop allowing the Democrats to stall and waste time in their hopes of derailing the GOP in the mid-terms. This is clearly their goal.

Alex Jones again :rofl: "Credible source" seems to have no meaning any more.

John McAfee? That the guy who's a fugitive from Belize after charges of drug manufacturing, weapons and murder? Why would he have access to intelligence?

Last edited:
In fairness, I don't think this is about hacking, but "influencing" via leaks. Which, to me would seem to be covert activities by Russia with Wikileaks to spread distrust, embarrass and expose the Democrats and Clinton in a manner that would reflect poorly on her. Now, this doesn't mean it would change any votes, but it did reinforce the general dislike and distrust for her. It might not have even had been known by anyone other than Russian agents who would do this in a manner to cover their tracks if they were successful. I've said from the start certain patsies are being played by Russia, including Snowden, Greenwald and Assage, whether they know it or not (I have no evidence, I just use common sense based on the focus of the leaks over the years).

I think that's accurate and well stated. No need to make it more complex and twisty than it is.

You could throw in the Macedonian fake news writers into the same narrative, although there's no particular reason to believe that was necessarily tied to Russia. Although it's worth a look.

Is the DNC done throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks?

If he says it it must be true.
17 intelligence agencies made up of true patriots say one thing... so you concoct a fantasyland mind set that it's really not happening.
Guess what it is.
And no you didn't use the guy who believes in lizard people as a source. Oh yes you did.

This really has nothing to do with Trump. If some on his campaign team did communicate with the Russians, it is problematic at the very least. Ultimately though, I'm not sure what the worst outcome could be. Especially considering the amount of influence that was being sold through the Clinton Foundation and the lack of charges and accountability for the email scandal. This would only be a victory for the Democrats in their efforts to stain Trump further. Ultimately, they are so untrusted and backwards with their alt-left focus, I'm not sure it would stick at election time.

If I am the GOP I believe you have to raise the hypocrisy between this and Clinton Foundation in regards to outcomes. The Clinton emails and Foundation were known for years, the deletion of emails, destruction, "willingly ignorant" denials by Clinton, providing access of classified emails to lawyers etc. How can this NOT end in accountability or charges?

For the Republicans this goes way beyond Trump, this is a license for Conservatives to be unfairly targeted and treated while Democrats are not. They have support of the country from the election, they need to start throwing their weight around and stop being meek, they need to be principled and hold to account ALL government abuses. Stop allowing the Democrats to stall and waste time in their hopes of derailing the GOP in the mid-terms. This is clearly their goal.
The diversion to Hillary today at the hearings by a few butt hurt republicans was inappropriate, laughable and being mocked in Trump's World: on Twitter.
The country and world wants and needs to know if the president is a crook. You want it swept under the rug. Not exactly a patriot are you

The diversion to Hillary today at the hearings by a few butt hurt republicans was inappropriate, laughable and being mocked in Trump's World: on Twitter.
The country and world wants and needs to know if the president is a crook. You want it swept under the rug. Not exactly a patriot are you

I want it swept under the rug? Pray tell, how you came to that conclusion? Furthermore, multi million dollar donations from foreign governments, many who are abusers of womens and LGBT rights, but somehow to you this is not an equivalent situation? This, above and beyond the email destruction and avoidance of the law?

Who want what swept under the rug now?

John McAffee lost his fucking mind years ago. He was a security expert 2 decades ago, and no longer.
Then it's totally appropriate for him to be on Alex Jones' Infowars.

There was a time when reasonable people wouldn't be caught dead using a conspiracy site as a source... but along came Trump... the Original Conspiracist birther.
Alex Jones was one of the first people Trump called and thanked him for " helping him" after he won the election. Which begs the question which one is more mentally ill?
The guy who believes in lizard people or the guy who takes advice from the lizard guy?

John McAffee lost his fucking mind years ago. He was a security expert 2 decades ago, and no longer.
Then it's totally appropriate for him to be on Alex Jones' Infowars.

There was a time when reasonable people wouldn't be caught dead using a conspiracy site as a source... but along came Trump... the Original Conspiracist birther.
Alex Jones was one of the first people Trump called and thanked him for " helping him" after he won the election. Which begs the question which one is more mentally ill?
The guy who believes in lizard people or the guy who takes advice from the lizard guy?
Both would be complete disasters running this country

I want it swept under the rug? Pray tell, how you came to that conclusion? Furthermore, multi million dollar donations from foreign governments, many who are abusers of womens and LGBT rights, but somehow to you this is not an equivalent situation? This, above and beyond the email destruction and avoidance of the law?

man you're so all over the place it's like following a bouncing ball.
You say this criminal investigation into Trump's ties to Russia is just to unfairly target republicans. Really? You need to catch up on the evidence of why this investigation is being held. Numerous members of Trump's staff and cronies made multiple trips to Russia ....Secret trips. Why the secrecy? what were they hiding? WHY WERE THEY EVEN IN MOSCOW?
Wilbur Ross the Commerce Secretary runs a bank in Cyprus where Russia launders their dirty money. No... nothing suspicious there. There are countless other examples too. We know the Russians meddled bigly in the election. We heard the Orange clown implore his best buddy Putin to release so called damaging evidence on his political opponent. But all you can see is a witch hunt against republicans. Funny shit. Thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:

You say this criminal investigation into Trump's ties to Russia is just to unfairly target republicans. Really? You need to catch up on the evidence of why this investigation is being held. Numerous members of Trump's staff and cronies made multiple trips to Russia ....Secret trips. Why the secrecy? what were they hiding? WHY WERE THEY EVEN IN MOSCOW?
Wilbur Ross the Commerce Secretary runs a bank in Cyprus where Russia launders their dirty money. But all you can see is a witch hunt against republicans Funny shit

If you think the Democrats are some sort of principled, holier-than-thou party you are drinking some really strong kool-aid (made in Canada perhaps?). Maybe you missed the rigging of the Primaries to ensure Bernie didn't win, someone who probably had a better chance of beating Trump by the way. Or the leaking of questions to help Clinton, or the meeting on the tarmac by a former President, who engaged in a 45 minute "chat". Or being in cahoots with media outlets to try and anoint Clinton, from giving Trump unprecedented coverage in the primaries as one Democrat was found in email stating "he might be the only candidate in the GOP Hillary can beat". Then watching the constant attacks from the same outlets in the G.E.

This is politics pal, there's no way around it, both parties engage in it to some degree. If this was anything but, everyone would sit idly by and allow the FBI do their job without 1000 questions and desire to bring it to the headline of the news, that's their primary objective as was shown immediately after the election.

Furthermore, Democrats wouldn't have skipped the inauguration, or called Trump an "illegitimate president", or denied him his administration. Yes, sorry to break it to you, but this is how politics has become. It's quite easy to become jaded and suspicious of motives when these Democrats were all too happy to flip flop on their opinion of Comey depending on how he was investigating Clinton. There was no interest in a special prosecutor for Clinton, or efforts to hold to account the destruction of emails and allowing access to lawyers who didn't have clearance. Of course now, everything and anything is worth investigating.

Either put up or shut up. If the Democrats have no evidence regarding Russian collusion than it is just as erroneous a charge as any Trump and his campaign team has made. Except, they have been touting this agenda even before the election. Let Comey and the FBI do their job, and allow the democratically elected government do theirs. Or simply resign and go into the private sector.

As I said from day one, the alt-left is not afraid of Trump as president, they are afraid he will succeed. THAT is their real fear. This alone is sad, but with all of the anti-American sentiment coming from Americans themselves, it's hardly a surprise.

Wilbur Ross the Commerce Secretary runs a bank in Cyprus where Russia launders their dirty money. But all you can see is a witch hunt against republicans Funny shit

If you think the Democrats are some sort of principled, holier-than-thou party you are drinking some really strong kool-aid (made in Canada perhaps?). Maybe you missed the rigging of the Primaries to ensure Bernie didn't win, someone who probably had a better chance of beating Trump by the way. Or the leaking of questions to help Clinton, or the meeting on the tarmac by a former President, who engaged in a 45 minute "chat". Or being in cahoots with media outlets to try and anoint Clinton, from giving Trump unprecedented coverage in the primaries as one Democrat was found in email stating "he might be the only candidate in the GOP Hillary can beat". Then watching the constant attacks from the same outlets in the G.E.

This is politics pal, there's no way around it, both parties engage in it to some degree. If this was anything but, everyone would sit idly by and allow the FBI do their job without 1000 questions and desire to bring it to the headline of the news, that's their primary objective as was shown immediately after the election.

Furthermore, Democrats wouldn't have skipped the inauguration, or called Trump an "illegitimate president", or denied him his administration. Yes, sorry to break it to you, but this is how politics has become. It's quite easy to become jaded and suspicious of motives when these Democrats were all too happy to flip flop on their opinion of Comey depending on how he was investigating Clinton. There was no interest in a special prosecutor for Clinton, or efforts to hold to account the destruction of emails and allowing access to lawyers who didn't have clearance. Of course now, everything and anything is worth investigating.

Either put up or shut up. If the Democrats have no evidence regarding Russian collusion than it is just as erroneous a charge as any Trump and his campaign team has made. Except, they have been touting this agenda even before the election. Let Comey and the FBI do their job, and allow the democratically elected government do theirs. Or simply resign and go into the private sector.

As I said from day one, the alt-left is not afraid of Trump as president, they are afraid he will succeed. THAT is their real fear. This alone is sad, but with all of the anti-American sentiment coming from Americans themselves, it's hardly a surprise.

Trust me, nobody in their right mind thinks the human Apergum will "succeed". That's exactly the problem.

Trust me, nobody in their right mind thinks the human Apergum will "succeed". That's exactly the problem.

I believe he can succeed, and I was a late convert to his campaign. I never considered him a conservative, and it turns out I was right, and that's a good thing. Why? He's not an unwielding rigid ideologue.

Therefore:

If he gets illegal immigration under control and deports criminal illegals. If he renegotiates NAFTA in better terms for America bringing back jobs, applies a border tariff to defend workers in America from Canada, Mexico and China, if he lowers taxes to allow businesses the opportunity to succeed and allow families to have more discretionary income. He will be a success.

If, he puts education back in the hands of the state and allows children the Right to decent opportunity, if he lowers any unnecessary regulations that are holdng back businesses and creating a burdensome environment for the economy. Reinforces religious freedoms, libertarian ideals of the constitution and directs the DOJ to stop "criminalizing" honest and fair police officers. He will be a success.

The economy is going in the right direction, the market is at an all-time high, and he hasn't even conducted the heavy lifting yet with the trade deals. He can and will succeed.

Certainly, the Democrats are worried stiff that he will succeed. It will convince many, including some who might be Snowflakes today, that capitalism, free markets and free citizens make for the most successful and fruit bearing nation. The alt-left, communism and socialism may find it's rightful place in America...in the trash bin!

I believe he can succeed, and I was a late convert to his campaign. I never considered him a conservative, and it turns out I was right, and that's a good thing. Why? He's not an unwielding rigid ideologue.

Therefore:

If he gets illegal immigration under control and deports criminal illegals. If he renegotiates NAFTA in better terms for America bringing back jobs, applies a border tariff to defend workers in America from Canada, Mexico and China, if he lowers taxes to allow businesses the opportunity to succeed and allow families to have more discretionary income. He will be a success.

If, he puts education back in the hands of the state and allows children the Right to decent opportunity, if he lowers any unnecessary regulations that are holdng back businesses and creating a burdensome environment for the economy. Reinforces religious freedoms, libertarian ideals of the constitution and directs the DOJ to stop "criminalizing" honest and fair police officers. He will be a success.

The economy is going in the right direction, the market is at an all-time high, and he hasn't even conducted the heavy lifting yet with the trade deals. He can and will succeed.

Certainly, the Democrats are worried stiff that he will succeed. It will convince many, including some who might be Snowflakes today, that capitalism, free markets and free citizens make for the most successful and fruit bearing nation. The alt-left, communism and socialism may find it's rightful place in America...in the trash bin!

Fortunately for you, the "alt left" doesn't exist. Nor, effectively in this country, do communism or socialism.
Well, communism does on a small scale in some religious communities but not government-officially.

I agree and have always agreed with your first paragraph in that Rump has no ideology. He's just winging it. He's directionless. All he knows is ego. That's of benefit to only one person. I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever in the theory that he's suddenly going to turn that around 180 degrees. None. Zero.

Alex Jones again :rofl: "Credible source" seems to have no meaning any more.

John McAfee? That the guy who's a fugitive from Belize after charges of drug manufacturing, weapons and murder? Why would he have access to intelligence?
I care enough to avoid malware and dangerous sites that I do not use McAfee but a system developed by former Soviet spies stationed in Czechoslovakia.

Forum List

Back