John Kerry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by winston churchi, Feb 18, 2004.

1. winston churchi

winston churchi Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Perhaps a loyal John Kerry fan can state some facts that I seem to be missing.
    Although I must admit I do not sit in front of the television listening to him as much of what I hear seems to be focused on his military heroism and George W. Bush supposed military desertion.

What exactly does John Kerry stand for? What is his agenda should he become the 44th President of the United States next year.

I am truly looking for legitmate statements focusing on what John Kerry has done and what he will do.

-No need to trash with vulgar name calling
    -Facts if there are any

2. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    not a Kerry loyalist, but I'll try to be fair:

He wants to 'inter-nationalize' our efforts in Iraq. Precisely what that means I'm not sure. How he intends to go about it would likely involve apologizing for President Bush, and then proceeding to grovel before the international community. At any rate, the hard work in Iraq will be over before President Bush begins his second term so it's a moot point.

Kerry would likely try to repeal the partial birth abortion ban, obstruct attempts at a marriage protection ammendment, and raise taxes on anyone making over $50,000 annually, thus stifling economic growth, and perhaps plunging us back into the recession Bush's tax cuts helped shallow.

Unfortunately, Kerry hasn't really elaborated on his position on many things or what he has planned for his presidency. He is more interested in discussing his actions during his tour in country, and absolutely nothing between now and then. Not his war protests, not his voting record, nothing. That, and complaining about the Bush administration, it's policies, and spouting populist jargon like "taking america back" and making "the rich pay their fair share."

John Kerry stands for John Kerry.

3. kcmcdonald

kcmcdonald Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    If you would like some Kerry info go to his website. Now while there take every thing with a grain of salt. Want to know what his foriegn policy will be go to the DNC's website. His whole party platform is to earse the last three years. Imagine the country in 98(minous the great econnomy) and that's where Kerry and his Friends a the DNC want to take this country.
    Backwards not fowards.

The websiteshttp://johnkerry.com www.dnc.com

4. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I think John Kerry stands for turning America into Massachussetts. That's all I need to know.

5. kcmcdonald

kcmcdonald Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ahmen :clap:

6. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I dont know alot about Massachussetts.,cept that a big old fat drunk murdering kennedy suppose to live there...that be all I need to know bout that place..

7. tim_duncan2000

tim_duncan2000 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Since he insulted and made up lies about veterans and since his voting record sucks, I can see why.

8. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    they are now trying to say that 37% is average for senators....BS...a mile deep!!!!!!!!

9. Fletch

Fletch Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I am here in Massachusetts. Yes the senior baloon (have you seen that guy lately? He needs to cut back on the G&T's) is a murderer. We also have a congressman who as one of two openly gay members of congress admitted to hiring a known pimp onto his staff, paying for his services, and writing letters on his behalf on congressional stationary.

I pay federal tax, state tax, property tax, excise tax on my vehicle, I drive through a big hole in the middle of Boston to get work that has become the biggest waste of money ever in the history of man. Which will be obsolete they day it is complete and they will start trying to do it all over.

The Lt. govoner used state workers to babysit her kids, and State Police helicopters to commute to work.

September 11th was launched from here.

Kerry himself used his political influence to have a fire hydrant removed from in front of his $6M condo so he wouldn't have to pay to park.

If he wants to make the rest of the country like Mass., Be afraid....be very afraid

10. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0

:clap: :clap: :clap:
    :clap: :clap: :clap: