John Kerry

Feb 15, 2004
Perhaps a loyal John Kerry fan can state some facts that I seem to be missing.
Although I must admit I do not sit in front of the television listening to him as much of what I hear seems to be focused on his military heroism and George W. Bush supposed military desertion.

What exactly does John Kerry stand for? What is his agenda should he become the 44th President of the United States next year.

I am truly looking for legitmate statements focusing on what John Kerry has done and what he will do.

-No need to trash with vulgar name calling
-Facts if there are any

not a Kerry loyalist, but I'll try to be fair:

He wants to 'inter-nationalize' our efforts in Iraq. Precisely what that means I'm not sure. How he intends to go about it would likely involve apologizing for President Bush, and then proceeding to grovel before the international community. At any rate, the hard work in Iraq will be over before President Bush begins his second term so it's a moot point.

Kerry would likely try to repeal the partial birth abortion ban, obstruct attempts at a marriage protection ammendment, and raise taxes on anyone making over $50,000 annually, thus stifling economic growth, and perhaps plunging us back into the recession Bush's tax cuts helped shallow.

Unfortunately, Kerry hasn't really elaborated on his position on many things or what he has planned for his presidency. He is more interested in discussing his actions during his tour in country, and absolutely nothing between now and then. Not his war protests, not his voting record, nothing. That, and complaining about the Bush administration, it's policies, and spouting populist jargon like "taking america back" and making "the rich pay their fair share."

John Kerry stands for John Kerry.

If you would like some Kerry info go to his website. Now while there take every thing with a grain of salt. Want to know what his foriegn policy will be go to the DNC's website. His whole party platform is to earse the last three years. Imagine the country in 98(minous the great econnomy) and that's where Kerry and his Friends a the DNC want to take this country.
Backwards not fowards.

The websiteshttp://johnkerry.com www.dnc.com

I dont know alot about Massachussetts.,cept that a big old fat drunk murdering kennedy suppose to live there...that be all I need to know bout that place..

Well, I am here in Massachusetts. Yes the senior baloon (have you seen that guy lately? He needs to cut back on the G&T's) is a murderer. We also have a congressman who as one of two openly gay members of congress admitted to hiring a known pimp onto his staff, paying for his services, and writing letters on his behalf on congressional stationary.

I pay federal tax, state tax, property tax, excise tax on my vehicle, I drive through a big hole in the middle of Boston to get work that has become the biggest waste of money ever in the history of man. Which will be obsolete they day it is complete and they will start trying to do it all over.

The Lt. govoner used state workers to babysit her kids, and State Police helicopters to commute to work.

September 11th was launched from here.

Kerry himself used his political influence to have a fire hydrant removed from in front of his $6M condo so he wouldn't have to pay to park.

If he wants to make the rest of the country like Mass., Be afraid....be very afraid

Originally posted by Fletch
Well, I am here in Massachusetts. Yes the senior baloon (have you seen that guy lately? He needs to cut back on the G&T's) is a murderer. We also have a congressman who as one of two openly gay members of congress admitted to hiring a known pimp onto his staff, paying for his services, and writing letters on his behalf on congressional stationary.

I pay federal tax, state tax, property tax, excise tax on my vehicle, I drive through a big hole in the middle of Boston to get work that has become the biggest waste of money ever in the history of man. Which will be obsolete they day it is complete and they will start trying to do it all over.

The Lt. govoner used state workers to babysit her kids, and State Police helicopters to commute to work.

September 11th was launched from here.

Kerry himself used his political influence to have a fire hydrant removed from in front of his $6M condo so he wouldn't have to pay to park.

If he wants to make the rest of the country like Mass., Be afraid....be very afraid

:clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

How very true. September 11th was launched from here. Having familiarity with airports I can recall observing the workings of American Airlines. Much of their staff were not actually American Airline employees at all and many of those could not speak English. They had trouble turning off the microphone during privite conversations and thus proved entertainment for terminal B.

At any rate that is what brought to mind on the mention of Sept. 11th having originated two aircraft from here.

I did go on line to the John Kerry website and learned little of him from there.

I did not know about the fire hydrant.

As for Ted Kennedy being a murderer I would not go that far but he certainly wins no honor of bravery. It did occur a long time ago and it not something I hold against him any longer.

At the end of the day and from what I have read and discussed with others (not related to this website) I have not found anyone who truly understand what he stands for - aside from his past in the Vietnam war. Most do not know what his intentions are.
I would gather those who intend to vote for him are doing so in an effort more to vote against George W. Bush.

If you want to know what Kerry stands for, just look at his voting records. On every important decision Kerry has not had a consistent history. It is unlikely that he will suddenly become consistent with his stated ideals once elected. He's all talk and no action- impotent.

As far as Kennedy goes, he is a murderer, a drunk and a windbag. He's from a family that has done nothing but destroy everything that's right about America and what the founding fathers tried to create. But at least he is consistently liberal and traditionally votes exactly how he says he will.

The unfortunate problem for the democrats is that Kennedy has made himself unelectable for president by his personal stupidity so they have few choices to offer on a national stage.

John Kerry's Plan for the War on Terrorism in 6 points:

1.) No Skyscrapers.

These tall buildings are obviously offensive to some, and so to protect their feelings we will take down any building taller than 15 stories.

2.) Internationalize the Military.

a) Because the UN is the indisputable moral leader of the world all our soldiers will swear allegiance to Kofi Annan and all our military equipment will be given to the UN to be used at it's discretion.

b) The highest ranking officials of our military will be brought before the International Court on charges of war atrocities.

3.) Respond to Terrorism.

The best time to respond to terrorism is after the fact. Therefore we will hire approximately 5 million new police officers and fire fighters, and thus fulfill President Kerry's promise of creating 5 million jobs in the first 500 days.

4.) Ensure Redundancy.

In order to make sure these 5 million additional police officers and fire fighters do their jobs in proper accordance, we will hire an additional 10 million inspectors and inspector inspectors.

5.) Create Prosperity.

To ensure the continued growth of our economy so we are strong enough to face our enemies we will tax ourselves.

6.) Remove the Problem.

Because this is all our fault, we will nuke Israel and then all commit suicide.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Were any of the democrats interested in this thread?

This was at the beginning of the thread:

"Perhaps a loyal John Kerry fan"

There is no such thing.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
:thup: Let's hope the voting goes the same way.

Seriously, the majority of Kerry fans are just Bush haters. It must suck to be a democrat and know that John Kerry is the best that your party has to offer.

Forum List

Back