Why I am a Republican

R

RightyRightOn

I am a Christian. My religious beliefs are not compatible with abortion, an issue which democrats champion.

I am self-employed. I work 70 hours a week, I have to pay a high premium for insurance because most people get it cheap. I also have to pay high taxes. Democrats will make my insurance even more expensive. They will also raise my taxes the first chance they get. ( I don't want to hear any arguments about "free or universal" health care. There are no such things)

I had to pay for college out of my own pocket. I had to sit next a a liberal sap who got a free ride because he was a minority and he didn't even graduate.

I own guns and I hunt and fish. Democrats would like to take my guns, and protect the game I consume.

My wife stays at home to raise our children. 'Nuff said, democrats hate her.

I drive a big pickup truck (which I need for my business) and my wife has a big, safe SUV for transporting our children. Democrats want to make my vehicles smaller, less safe, less powerful and tax me for owning them.

I don't like terrorists. I have no interest in placating them, paying them off or leaving them alone. They are to be killed. Democrats don't seem to want to be tough in this matter.

These things make it impossible for me to be a democrat. Please feel free to tell me I am a dumbass. It won't change anything.

You're among friends here, man. Go to fc or something if you want to get abused.:D

Very eliquently put. I feel every word you say and can agree no less than 100%
It's a breath of fresh conservative air

:clap: :clap:

Righty, I only wish there were a party for you. Unfortunately, there isn't. The Republican Party USA, aka "the Stupid Party," and its Chimp-in-Chief, "Jorge" W. Bush, want to:

1. Open the floodgates to Mexican illegals, who will demand more social services, commit crimes, jack up costs and taxes, lower wages for working Americans, and generally make a mess.

2. Fight billion-dollar wars for Israel with your tax money, send your sons to die for Israel, and convince you that "terrorists" are the problem, when the only reason the "terrorists" are pissed is because of Israel.

So there you go. Republicans today want a Mexico-First Immigration Policy and an Israel-First Foreign Policy. Democrats would do the same thing, only with slightly less emphasis on Israel and slightly more on Mexico.

What about America?

This is a funny thread. We have the Village People, Rush Limbaugh and William was kind enough to throw the jews in again. :laugh:

I agree with Righty's points, not necessarily with the way he stated them.

In response to William Joyce:

I have no problem with an open immigration policy, just the social services that they will use. Said social services came from the democrats.

Your Isreal argument doesn't deserve comment.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
hard to have insight on a broken version of rush limbaugh.

have insight on? interesting usage.

"Honey, whose insight is that on the coffee table?"

"let's make sweet, sweet, insight!"

"The baby had an insight all down the front of his bib."

Originally posted by jon_forward
:clap: :clap: :clap: the only way a democrat could find WMD would be if it fell on his useless head....[must be running for office]

:beer::

Jon, how many republicans couldn't find WMD's in iraq?

you left yourself open for that one my friend :p:

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
have insight on? interesting usage.

"Honey, whose insight is that on the coffee table?"

"let's make sweet, sweet, insight!"

"The baby had an insight all down the front of his bib."

obviously I skewed the whole argument since the only thing you were capable of was to slam my grammar and usage.

obviously I skewed the whole argument since the only thing you were capable of was to slam my grammar and usage.

That is not a reasonable conclusion. What's obvious is your deft usage of illogic.

That is not a reasonable conclusion. What's obvious is your deft usage of illogic.

whats obvious is your supreme arrogance, whether right or wrong. mostly the latter

and peewee herman would say 'I know you are but what am I?'

really though, your bias is noted.

DK, cutting through your inane drivel is like unravelling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..

DK, cutting through your inane drivel is like unravelling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting..

only for the intellectually impaired, is that why you're having a problem with it?

Forum List

Back