John Kerry

I was certainly hoping there would be a JK fan out there who could reply in an intellegent way.

Does anyone find it odd that most posts against Bush are riddled with cuss words and name calling of the lowest form?

Certainly the JK voters can do better than attack Bush with name calling. Certainly there is at least one articulate person out there who can state some strong JK arguements in his favour.

Instead of resorting to the name calling and cuss words against Bush, perhaps spend some time stating positive views regarding JK- unless you have none?

JK is a Vietnam vet - he has and still does establish this constantly to the point where it is becoming annoying. He plans to create jobs , I cannot recall exactly how many, in the first two years of his Presidency.

He is a Vietnam vet - oh yes, that has been stated, again and again and again -

kerry is an a oportunistic flip flopper. i can't wait for a debate between bush and kerry. for kerry to start complaining about:

no child let behind
patriot act
nafta
iraq
etc etc
then he'll say these are bush's failed polices and they were bad ideas etc etc. i can't wait for bush to turn to him and say why did you vote for them then moron:D

Kerry is going to rue the day he went up against bush. The DNC can only buy so many lies before the public stops listening. I'm going to record the GW JK deabte and watch it over and over. It'll be like the simpons, where bart records Ralph's heart snapping in two. I'll be getting JK's credabillity shattering in a million pieces. GOD I can't wait till then,
"Ive got three words that I know"..John Kerry.."can understand.Bring It On."...John Kerry.:D

Forum List

Back