John Kerry, Sec. Of State....and Vietnam War Veteran?

I concur pooch, everyone knows Dubya flew valiant sorties in the sky's of Texas looking for the deadly North Vietnamese secret weapon. The long range rickshaw dive bomber.
I'd much rather have that then an actual idiot who tells the enemy as Kerry/Obama have repeatedly said:
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Do you think these were encouraging words to OUR military or to the terrorists?
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

I think it is encouraging words to families who had American soldiers breaking into their homes in the middle of the night waving guns and screaming at you in a language you don't understand

Does that make our soldiers terrorists? Of course not
Does it terrorize a civilian family? Of course it does

That is why Kerry favored local soldiers, who speak the language to do that mission
Then Kerry was as STUPID as YOU and Obama are!
DO YOU really think the terrorists CARED for the context of Obama/Kerry's debasing our troops? HELL NO!
Terrorists loved to use these words in "CONTEXT" of Americans who are "killing civilians" .."terrorizing children"... DO YOU comprehend that?
Kerry/Obama/YOU are so naive then to think using these inflammatory words "HELP" ?
THE FACTS are when words used by idiots like the above are broadcasted by the media there is NOT one single good thing that happens.
And if you can't see this ... geez you are stupid!

Of course they don't care about the extent....they hate us regardless

Do you think terrorists care that you are unable to tell the difference between the word "terrorize" and "terrorist"?

Of course not...they hate you either way

So why are idiots like you promoting their hatred even further? YOU obviously are so naive as to how propaganda works and the idiots Obama/Kerry/you/et.al. that are more interested in a political point winning position then the lives of our troops that are killed as a Harvard study showed when idiots like the above did their political posturing!

Think of all the lives Vietnam protestors saved?

Jane Fonda is a hero

I'd much rather have that then an actual idiot who tells the enemy as Kerry/Obama have repeatedly said:
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Do you think these were encouraging words to OUR military or to the terrorists?
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

I think it is encouraging words to families who had American soldiers breaking into their homes in the middle of the night waving guns and screaming at you in a language you don't understand

Does that make our soldiers terrorists? Of course not
Does it terrorize a civilian family? Of course it does

That is why Kerry favored local soldiers, who speak the language to do that mission
Then Kerry was as STUPID as YOU and Obama are!
DO YOU really think the terrorists CARED for the context of Obama/Kerry's debasing our troops? HELL NO!
Terrorists loved to use these words in "CONTEXT" of Americans who are "killing civilians" .."terrorizing children"... DO YOU comprehend that?
Kerry/Obama/YOU are so naive then to think using these inflammatory words "HELP" ?
THE FACTS are when words used by idiots like the above are broadcasted by the media there is NOT one single good thing that happens.
And if you can't see this ... geez you are stupid!

Of course they don't care about the extent....they hate us regardless

Do you think terrorists care that you are unable to tell the difference between the word "terrorize" and "terrorist"?

Of course not...they hate you either way

So why are idiots like you promoting their hatred even further? YOU obviously are so naive as to how propaganda works and the idiots Obama/Kerry/you/et.al. that are more interested in a political point winning position then the lives of our troops that are killed as a Harvard study showed when idiots like the above did their political posturing!

Think of all the lives Vietnam protestors saved?

Jane Fonda is a hero
That is the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. Tell me did you get all googly eyed when she took pictures sitting on the enemies gun that killed our soldier's?

Make that Vietnam war HERO
Lol, thanks for the laugh. His fellow soldiers celebrated the day Kerry went home. Then he came home and lied about his fellow soldiers and gave the enemies more reasons to kill our great troops. He is a traitor and so are you.
You mean the Vietnamese killed our great troops because of Kerry? The naby
Servicemen don't vote on who gets medals for heroism, the military decides that. For the purple heart there are regulations that must be followed. The Navy said Kerry met all the requirements for the medals and for the purple heart. If some of you believe you should have gotten medals instead of Kerry take it up with your branch of the service and stop the childish whining, The whining doesn't make you sound like brave, I deserve medals more than Kerry, military.

Boy are you misinformed......The Chain-of-Command decides who gets medals and makes recommendations based on that chain-of-command. A Field Grade Officer can recommend ANYONE (including his buddies) for everything up to and including the Silver Star and the Bronze Star. Recommendations for the Medal Of Honor are an entirely different story.

Kerry was awarded bullshit medals by his "buddies" above him. He "earned" nothing.

John Kerry wins a Silver Star

Bush is a falling down drunk
>>>>>>>>
what an idiot you are, a person does NOT "win" a medal, they are "awarded", kerry was awarded his medal under suspicious circumstances.., in plain English, he got the medal by BRIBERY !! :up:

Kerry got the medal from his buddies. Look, as the Son of a Brigadier General (Air Force), Combat Veteran myself (Viet Nam), I can tell you that this happens all the time. Some punk assed kid (usually a 2LT or 1LT) in order to advance in their careers, asks to "go to the bush" for a little "gun time" so their 201 files reflect their "gallantry". The Pentagon is full of these assholes. They get more GIs killed (I believe) than the damned enemy. However, without their "gun time" in their 201 files, the odds of "moving up" is overshadowed by those Combat MOS guys like Infantry Officers, Tankers and Arty officers - who actually did the fighting and dying.

Kerry is so full of shit that his breath stinks.

Forum List

Back