If You Can't Protect Your House

Just imagine what great things a flash armed mob could do in the hundreds. I'm relatively certain someone is getting in at the point.

Another stumper for the LIBTARDS....this is the fifth in a row. You peeps is weak!:ack-1:
Pretty sad when you have to keep bumping your own post just to garner a little attention.

Hey everyone, PLEASE LOOK AT ME!!!

What happens when you make a thread and nobody cares?

First, awesome thread. Nobody responds except people giving you shit for having nobody respond. Kudos!

Second, obviously there is a major problem when a cholo can clear a fence and get to the front door while armed with a knife. Are there not sharp shooters on the WH roof, that fucker should have been dropped when his feet hit the ground on the WH lawn. What if the fucker had a bomb strapped to his body? He could have destroyed the WH, which is the global symbol for freedom and democracy. This whole thing is scandalous. Just chalk up another Obama fuck up.

First, awesome thread. Nobody responds except people giving you shit for having nobody respond. Kudos!

Second, obviously there is a major problem when a cholo can clear a fence and get to the front door while armed with a knife. Are there not sharp shooters on the WH roof, that fucker should have been dropped when his feet hit the ground on the WH lawn. What if the fucker had a bomb strapped to his body? He could have destroyed the WH, which is the global symbol for freedom and democracy. This whole thing is scandalous. Just chalk up another Obama fuck up.
The service already said they did not feel shooting him was appropriate as he did not have a firearm and they felt he was mental.

I can hear it now, if the SS shot someone just for getting over the fence you would be howling bloody murder cause it was overkill. In my opinion they did the right thing. Now if it looked like he had a bomb or had a firearm that would be different.

Forum List

Back