John Kerry says US farmers must radically transform food production to meet 'net zero' emissions goals by 2030

Not just us, the whole planet.

I think even AOC would consider my positions on climate change/ecological overshoot extreme, but I'm just passing along what the scientists are saying. It's an ugly world, an ugly reality we're moving into.
Yes .. an extreme, and what scientist is saying we have 10 - 15 years left, and how does their opinion differ from the plethora of other misinformation and scare tactics from the last 50+ years? You been watching too much Al Gore AOC and Greta.

ALL of them have been wrong. Kerry is talking about doing to us what the globalists have done to Sri Lanka and are doing to the Netherlands. They are actually confiscating farm land in the Netherlands. Let them try that in America.

Interesting that over this weekend, the weather has been unusually cool.

Where you are, and yes, where I am, too (Northern Virginia/DC). Pleasantly cool I must say.

Different story in East Asia, South Asia, North Africa, Canada, Russia, and Southern Europe. They are dealing with record heat. Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand have had the highest ever temperatures recorded in their country - not for the month...ever. Alberta's forest fires don't just stay in Alberta; they caused nearly 2 weeks of haze -- along the Eastern US coast, some 2500 miles away.

It's fucking May.

John Kerry once said that zero emissions is only half of the problem. We must find a way to scrub CO2 from the atmosphere. This is completely insane. CO2 is the foundation of all life, of whatever kind. Kerry is talking about planet killing.

ALL of them have been wrong. Kerry is talking about doing to us what the globalists have done to Sri Lanka and are doing to the Netherlands. They are actually confiscating farm land in the Netherlands. Let them try that in America.

Any countries that willfully and stupidly destroy their own food-production capabilities; other countries should refuse to sell food to them.

I understand that it seems like an insane policy to dictate that they can no longer engage in raising livestock, as it has been a tradition for probably centuries or millennia. I get that.

But we didn't have 8 billion people in the past.

My whacky brother in law asked "What IF Global Warming is real"? And i asked "What if the Yellowstone Super Volcano Erupts"? Now global warming has morphed into Climate Change because the Marxists/Demofascists couldnt sell Global Warming with all that Below Zero Winters, now the big sell is Climate Change and the more money you give away to the Marxists Elites the richer they get while making you poorer and poorer by causing your energy prices to necessarily skyrocket. You cant fix stupid, a fool and his money are soon parted....

View attachment 789970

Actually they changed what they called it from GW to CC due to people saying that every time it got cold or snowed it was proof the globe was not warming, which of course is pure ignorance.

John Kerry, let them eat bugs.

Biden's Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, former Senator John Kerry, made a stunning revelation earlier this month when he spoke about the need to transform the way food is produced in order to lower emissions. The new crusade for climate activists is to reduce emissions that are a result of food production.
"A lot of people have no clue that agriculture contributes about 33 percent of all the emissions of the world," Kerry said, "depending a little bit on how you count it, but it's anywhere from 26 to 33. And we can't get to net zero, we don't get this job done, unless agriculture is front and center as part of the solution. So all of us understand here. The depths of this mission."
First they came for fossil fuels and the energy sector, now they are coming for our sustenance. "The largest source of anthropogenic methane emissions is agriculture, responsible for around one quarter of emissions, closely followed by the energy sector, which includes emissions from coal, oil, natural gas and biofuels," the IEA states.
Reductions in fertlizer, land use, and cows are a big push by the activists who seek to reduce emissions created by food production. One idea that has been put forth to reduce methane emissions caused by cows is to shift to eating bugs, instead. Another idea is to feed cows bugs to reduce fertilizer emissions generated by growing food for cows.

Would composting Kerry and the rest of the "global warming" greenies be considered "radically transforming"?

John Kerry, let them eat bugs.

Biden's Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, former Senator John Kerry, made a stunning revelation earlier this month when he spoke about the need to transform the way food is produced in order to lower emissions. The new crusade for climate activists is to reduce emissions that are a result of food production.
"A lot of people have no clue that agriculture contributes about 33 percent of all the emissions of the world," Kerry said, "depending a little bit on how you count it, but it's anywhere from 26 to 33. And we can't get to net zero, we don't get this job done, unless agriculture is front and center as part of the solution. So all of us understand here. The depths of this mission."
First they came for fossil fuels and the energy sector, now they are coming for our sustenance. "The largest source of anthropogenic methane emissions is agriculture, responsible for around one quarter of emissions, closely followed by the energy sector, which includes emissions from coal, oil, natural gas and biofuels," the IEA states.
Reductions in fertlizer, land use, and cows are a big push by the activists who seek to reduce emissions created by food production. One idea that has been put forth to reduce methane emissions caused by cows is to shift to eating bugs, instead. Another idea is to feed cows bugs to reduce fertilizer emissions generated by growing food for cows.

I hope somebody tells Kerry to go fuck himself.

I understand that it seems like an insane policy to dictate that they can no longer engage in raising livestock, as it has been a tradition for probably centuries or millennia. I get that.

But we didn't have 8 billion people in the past.
What are they going to do? Slaughter all the cows and other livestock? Doesn't really do any good if China, India, Russia and the other big contributors don't participate, and it's a stupid decision to be "net zero" just so rich bureaucrats, politicians, activists and hollywood actors can fly in their private jets.

What are they going to do? Slaughter all the cows and other livestock? Doesn't really do any good if China, India, Russia and the other big contributors don't participate, and it's a stupid decision to be "net zero" just so rich bureaucrats, politicians, activists and hollywood actors can fly in their private jets.

You're not necessarily wrong. Lots of contradiction to go around.

That's why we're kinda fucked.

Forum List

Back