John Kerry on Rush Limbaugh’s Comments on Israel

Because it shows what utter hypocrits democrats are. You dems blasted Republicans when they critisized Clinton for being a draft dodger, then you turn around and critisize Bush for being in the National Guard. Gee thats not hypocracy? Its fucking hysterical and you know it. What makes it even better is Dems tried to parade themselves as a warriors with a dipshit like Kerry, who had dozens of men that served with him there to call him out as the complete fraud that he is.

But by all means, carry on dipshits. We're all waiting to see the next election.

GunnyL said:
Actually, why is Bush even involved in this thread? It's about Limbaugh and Kerry. The second someone questioned Kerry's credentials, one of you libs tossed Bush into the fray.

In my mind, that makes Clinton fair game as the last representative of the DNC to occupy the Presidency.

How could Clinton's name not come up in a debate on Presidents' military service? Billy was too busy "not inhaling" at Oxford to fight for his country. He makes both Bush and Kerry look like regular Audie Murphys.

theHawk said:
Because it shows what utter hypocrits democrats are. You dems blasted Republicans when they critisized Clinton for being a draft dodger, then you turn around and critisize Bush for being in the National Guard. Gee thats not hypocracy? Its fucking hysterical and you know it. What makes it even better is Dems tried to parade themselves as a warriors with a dipshit like Kerry, who had dozens of men that served with him there to call him out as the complete fraud that he is.

But by all means, carry on dipshits. We're all waiting to see the next election.

On that point, let's not forget Little General Dukakis in his grown up helmet and tank. Priceless!

Abbey Normal said:
On that point, let's not forget Little General Dukakis in his grown up helmet and tank. Priceless!

LOL i forgot all about that!!

Attachments

• $dukakis.gif
    $dukakis.gif
    47 KB · Views: 64
Abbey Normal said:
How could Clinton's name not come up in a debate on Presidents' military service? Billy was too busy "not inhaling" at Oxford to fight for his country. He makes both Bush and Kerry look like regular Audie Murphys.

Yeah, and Oxford student not smart enough to inhale.:bong420:

theHawk said:

You are comparing apples and oranges. Maybe Clinton was a draft dodger, maybe he wasn't, and maybe he didn't inhale (although anybody who DOES believe that is an idiot IMO). We are talking about two people who ran for president and their military records. Nothing hypocritical about that. Fact is, Clinton never served so the point is moot.

As for the people who called Kerry a fraud, neary one of them was credible (IMO)...

Dr Grump said:
You are comparing apples and oranges. Maybe Clinton was a draft dodger, maybe he wasn't, and maybe he didn't inhale (although anybody who DOES believe that is an idiot IMO). We are talking about two people who ran for president and their military records. Nothing hypocritical about that. Fact is, Clinton never served so the point is moot.

As for the people who called Kerry a fraud, neary one of them was credible (IMO)...
Grump, do you really want to run the last election over again? Think you'll get a different result?

Dr Grump said:

Well..Kerry could clear this up....By releasing all his records(what are they 1008, 108) I don't remember the number right off...

So it makes you wonder why he WONT?
Something to hide?

And AGAIN your calling all those Vets who served with Kerry a LIAR?

CharlestonChad said:
That's funny, b/c Kerry speaking the truth looks like it hit the nerves of many conservatives.

Hit a nerve? With a donut comment?

we arent angry with what he said. We are laughing at it because its so ridiculous.

This is supposed to be this great intellectual. The man you guys wanted to be President of the United States.

And the best he can come up with is say "He should pick up a book instead of a donut."

I bet Kerry hasnt even looked at a book in years.

CharlestonChad said:
I'm pretty sure he dodged the draft. My question is: Why is Clinton even involved in this thread? I thought it was about Bush and Kerry, since they did run against each other.

Let's think about this:

You have a problem with President Bush because he served in the Military but wasnt assigned to Vietnam, he isnt worthy of being President.

Yet, President Clinton dodged the draft altogether and you guys declared for years that it didnt matter...

You cant figure out why Clinton is being brought up? Its easy. To demonstrate how hypocritical you are.

Forum List

Back