John Kerry lies under oath about owning a private jet.

Getting beyond his ginormous hypocrisy on the climate, he just lied under oath.

Claims he has never owned one. But his Wife owns a charter company using private jets, and Kerry is a major shareholder of said company.

The funny thing is, those in the MMGW Cult just let themselves get played by hypocrites like Kerry constantly.

Kerry erupts after his private jet use is mocked in House hearing, denies ever owning one​

An LLC partly owned by Kerry sold a jet he traveled in last year​

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry lashed out at House lawmakers during a committee hearing on Thursday over the criticisms of his use of a private jet that has emitted hundreds of metric tons of carbon, even as he battles climate change.

"I just don't agree with your facts, which began with the presentation of one of the most outrageously persistent lies that I hear, which is this private jet," Kerry said during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing. "We don't own a private jet. I don't own a private jet. I personally have never owned a private jet. And obviously it's pretty stupid to talk about coming in a private jet from the State Department up here. I just honestly, if that's where you want to go, go."

Kerry, who did not deny traveling on a private jet, was responding to Rep. Cory Mills, R-Fla., who told Kerry that he hoped "it wasn't too problematic for your operational team and your private jet to get here."

Kerry has been widely criticized for advocating for drastic climate change rules while also traveling to events on a private jet that was owned by Flying Squirrel LLC, a charter company owned by Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry, and in which Kerry reported owning a more than $1 million stake on a financial disclosure.
What a freaking lying scum bag

Then that should have been the OP instead of the "lying under oath".

As for Kerry's action, they remind me of these TV preachers you used to see all the time getting rich off their flock and never living the lifestyle they preached.
Only the Kerry's cost us tens of trillions of dollars. Who gave him and the others the power to tell us what to do? They are globalist Jim Crows.

Then that should have been the OP instead of the "lying under oath".

As for Kerry's action, they remind me of these TV preachers you used to see all the time getting rich off their flock and never living the lifestyle they preached.
Big fucking difference. Those priest only affect their flock John Kerry is big government and that shit can do a number on everyone.

The program that solandra was part of

MADE MONEY you dunce
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Solyndra received a $535 million U.S. Department of Energy loan guarantee, the first recipient of a loan guarantee under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus program, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.[18] The loan program took a $528 million loss from Solyndra.[19][20] Additionally, Solyndra received a $25.1 million tax break from California's Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority.[21] SoloPower also received similar funding from the U.S. Department of Energy.[22]

Al Gore has been right all along.
The FACTS of this summer, and the thermometers of over one third of the U.S.'s population, are definitively proving that Gore and others have been correct all along.
Now the only glaring fools are those still hanging around despite the EVIDENCE right in front of their faces, still trying to deny the message.
One hot summer out of the last 150 summers is science? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Solyndra received a $535 million U.S. Department of Energy loan guarantee, the first recipient of a loan guarantee under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus program, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.[18] The loan program took a $528 million loss from Solyndra.[19][20] Additionally, Solyndra received a $25.1 million tax break from California's Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority.[21] SoloPower also received similar funding from the U.S. Department of Energy.[22]
Who got all that taxpayer money? I'm guessing Dem shills.

Al Gore has been right all along.
The FACTS of this summer, and the thermometers of over one third of the U.S.'s population, are definitively proving that Gore and others have been correct all along.
Now the only glaring fools are those still hanging around despite the EVIDENCE right in front of their faces, still trying to deny the message.

Owlgore has been right all along? he hasn’t been right on anything. List all his predictions that came true MagicMike

That’s not normal

Neither are you.

Illinois is a plains state, so yes, they get tornadoes. Being stupid, you wouldn't know that.

In Illinois, nearly 80% of all tornadoes occur from April 1st through June 30th, during the late afternoon and early evening hours. However in the past few years, nearly half of all Illinois tornadoes occurred in the fall or winter (September through February) including an outbreak on February 28th, 2017.

In a typical year, Illinois averages 50 tornadoes. Last year there were 50 tornadoes reported, resulting in 3 fatalities, 17 injuries, and more than $12 Million damage.

Fucking idiot parrots. And we let these loonies vote.

Neither are you.

Illinois is a plains state, so yes, they get tornadoes. Being stupid, you wouldn't know that.

In Illinois, nearly 80% of all tornadoes occur from April 1st through June 30th, during the late afternoon and early evening hours. However in the past few years, nearly half of all Illinois tornadoes occurred in the fall or winter (September through February) including an outbreak on February 28th, 2017.

In a typical year, Illinois averages 50 tornadoes. Last year there were 50 tornadoes reported, resulting in 3 fatalities, 17 injuries, and more than $12 Million damage.

Fucking idiot parrots. And we let these loonies vote.
And again… how about the Hudson Valley?

Forum List

Back