John Kelly resigning...no longer on speaking terms with Trump

Good for him.
Working for a lying POS con man is a tough job!

He needs to get off the sinking ship!

John Kelly expected to resign in coming days: CNN | TheHill
https://thehill.com/.../420206-john-kelly-expected-to-resign-in-coming-days-pence-ch...
1 hour ago - CNN is reporting that White House chief of staff John Kelly will resign in the coming days.

John Kelly to resign as White House chief of staff: CNN | Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/...kelly/john-kelly-to-resign-as-white-house-chief-of-staff-cn...
1 hour ago - John Kelly is expected to resign as U.S. President Donald Trump's chief of staff in coming days, CNN reported on Friday citing unnamed ...

John Kelly expected to resign soon, no longer on speaking terms with ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/john-kelly-chief-of-staff.../index.html
27 mins ago - Washington (CNN) John Kelly is expected to resign as White House chief of staff in the coming days, two sources familiar with the situation ...
We'll see...we've heard this kind of thing before.
This is no rumor, when Reuters and The Hill have it, it's coming.

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly Will Reportedly Resign, Signaling the Series Finale of America
js7wq1cnzndve5e5sary.jpg

https://www.theroot.com/white-house..._medium=socialflow&utm_source=theroot_twitter

Go Mueller.
Raise your hand if you didn’t see this one coming.
Some thought John Kelly would bring order to a chaotic and failing presidency. Look where we are now

btw. John Kelly aka General :salute::asshole:has lied for decades to the American peoples.
Exclusive: Mueller investigators questioned John Kelly in obstruction investigation Mueller investigators questioned John Kelly in obstruction probe - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
As long as bed wetters hate them, you know they're doing good things.

The bed wetters will despise Kelly again if he works for another republicrat.
In a few days, you and your fellow nutters will be saying what a piece of shit he was and you're glad he's gone. LOL.

WOW!? Gen. Sitting like this.... What Did the Great Douche think about that?

upload_2018-12-7_17-19-39.png

The turnover of White House Chiefs of Staff has always been pretty high. In some ways, it is a harder job than being President.

Kelly might be resigning, but I would not hold your breath if you expect him to spill some dirt.

There goes one of the last voices of reason in this administration. Strap in, people, it's gonna get bumpy.

Well to be fair, Trump is trying to make his Administration more DNC friendly by removing all voices of reason.

I guess....................,
DrumpF pal Jeffrey Epstein will replace him.
Or Better Stone, and Manafort to keep the DOPers inline.

Will Kelly have the guts to correct his mistakes and spew on the Douche?
As his days are over.

John Kelly is the racist son of a bitch that lied through his yellow teeth on that black Floridian Congresswoman during the fallen black soldier controversy...all in defense of his Trumpenfuhrer.

Eff him!

Last edited:
Another commie circle-jerk....they all end the same way....they pound their tiny pud, nothing happens, and frustrated, they run to their crying room. :lol:

Trump and the DOJ are about to bring down a hammer on the corruptness of the swamp...starting with the Clinton's....so if true I'm not surprised Kelly a long time swamper wants to get clear of the fallout....

The turnover of White House Chiefs of Staff has always been pretty high. In some ways, it is a harder job than being President.

Kelly might be resigning, but I would not hold your breath if you expect him to spill some dirt.
He called the Great Douche an "idiot". People like that want to speak up.
THE POS Tillerson said the Great Douche wanted him to do illegal stuff.

Rex Tillerson on Trump: ‘Undisciplined, doesn’t like to read’ and tries to do illegal things

S63FMNRGX4I6RIRH7UVQBFDGXQ.jpg

Odd words from an ExxonMobil employee, where illegal crimes is the normal thang against humankind..

John Kelly is the racist son of a bitch that lied through his yellow teeth on that black Floridian Congresswoman about the fallen black soldier controversy...all in defense of his Trumpenfuhrer.

Eff him!

Trumpenfuhrer is funny I don't care who you are.

Trump and the DOJ are about to bring down a hammer on the corruptness of the swamp...starting with the Clinton's....so if true I'm not surprised Kelly a long time swamper wants to get clear of the fallout....
DOPers and these lies to make them feel better.:lmao:

Forum List

Back