John Edwards' downward spiral looks like it isn't done yet.

Of course you do, just ask Mr Clinton.

And Newt Gingrich, Rush, McCain, and the list goes on and on.

The difference is that when a Democrat does it, everyone figures it's with another woman. With the Republicans......:eusa_whistle:

And you listing other dirtbag assholes is a good excuse how?

He's reaching.

He can't think of a Republican president who got a blow job in the Oval Office and then lied about it.

And Newt Gingrich, Rush, McCain, and the list goes on and on.

The difference is that when a Democrat does it, everyone figures it's with another woman. With the Republicans......:eusa_whistle:

And you listing other dirtbag assholes is a good excuse how?

He's reaching.

He can't think of a Republican president who got a blow job in the Oval Office and then lied about it.

It never ceases to amaze me how one can point out bad behavior by a person, and somebody else thinks they can justify that action by pointing out bad behavior by somebody else. As if since somebody from a different political party did the same thing makes it ok for their chosen political party to do it. It's an intellectually devoid argument, yet some still make it.

edwards was done...when he decided to run for president knowing his wife had cancer....instead of putting his ambitions off for a few years....and tending to his wife...he opted to run....stress is not good for cancer ...he opted to run and have an affair..did he really think it would not come out...when she had the baby ..which he still will not admit is his....

now in all fairness to the man....he and his wife lost a son in a car wreck....it is a cruel trick of nature that allows a parent to out live their child.

So is it safe to say that we are pretty much all in full agreement that Edwards is an epic douche?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
The sad thing about Edwards as he could've really been something special. I think he was better than both Hillary and Barack

That speaks volumes about your judgment of character. Edwards is a trial lawyer who made his fortune by jacking up the costs of our medical treatments. Every time you go to buy your medicine, remember that Edwards helped the price of that go up, and remember that there are thousands more lawyers like him every day trying to make a penny by costing it to you.

Factually, this is true.

But it's also true that juries always, always, always go for the slick John Edwards-type with his crying and moaning about lost lives instead of the button-down defense lawyer asking you to look at the facts. Americans are fucking stupid. They're TV-brain people; they don't THINK about stuff like raised costs of medicine, they just go all weepy for the story in front of them.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Maybe I should be the plaintiff's lawyer!

Last edited:
The sad thing about Edwards as he could've really been something special. I think he was better than both Hillary and Barack

I am always amazed when people cant spot a total lying dickhead when they see one..
I mean when ever I looked at him..I could clearly see lying dick in big bold letters written right across his forehead.....

I am always amazed when people cant spot a total lying dickhead when they see one..
I mean when ever I looked at him..I could clearly see lying dick in big bold letters written right across his forehead.....

It amazes me that people couldn't see a stupid fucking chimp named Bush right in front of them and voted for him twice?

Lets compare - Edwards - I'm supposed to know he's banging some helper and lying about it?

Bush - Do I even have to put up the dumb shit things he's said?

Give me a break, listening to so many on this thread just continues to remind me how both sids drill the other for the same shit they'll give a pass on if he/she is on their side.

Forum List

Back