John Dingell: "My Last Words For America"...Longest Serving Congressman Ever Dies, Honored by Trump

“As I prepare to leave this all behind, I now leave you in control of the greatest nation of mankind and pray God gives you the wisdom to understand the responsibility you hold in your hands.”

An amazing story, an amazing man, an amazing career

This is so very touching. Imagine spending literally your last moments on Earth, bidding farewell to the country you served and love.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...220186-2bd3-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html

"Deepest sympathies to Congresswoman Debbie Dingell and the entire family of John Dingell. Longest serving Congressman in Country’s history which, if people understand politics, means he was very smart. A great reputation and highly respected man." - Trump

A parasite and life long career politican dead

Oh yeah Im lighting a candle
Most of our parasites are your people and most of them live in southern states.
Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base
Still not caring nor caring what a suburbanite dumbed down peon like you think of poor white people
You're off topic ...and stupid

“As I prepare to leave this all behind, I now leave you in control of the greatest nation of mankind and pray God gives you the wisdom to understand the responsibility you hold in your hands.”

This is so very touching. Imagine spending literally your last moments on Earth, bidding farewell to the country you served and love.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...220186-2bd3-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html

"Deepest sympathies to Congresswoman Debbie Dingell and the entire family of John Dingell. Longest serving Congressman in Country’s history which, if people understand politics, means he was very smart. A great reputation and highly respected man." - Trump

We can start to help things by reversing the affirmative action and quotas for other groups. This will help immensely if you have any credence in your thread. Also, Your boorishness in superiority is laughable. I remember people from the Pacific Northwest with Boeing touting their superior work skills. They have so many projects with flaws and massive government welfare given to them that it is shameful. Just in public flying we need more then Boeing and Airbus. We need the Asians to start building large passenger jets. Don't you agree?

Dingell had the best seat in the house, literally

his autobiography had forewords by both George HW Bush and Creepy Sleepy Biden

"President Trump is an embarrassment to our nation. Trumpism is a bigger threat to our nation than Trump himself" - Dingell wrote in his memoir months before his death

Rep. Fred Upton, a Michigan Republican, tweeted that he "always looked up to John Dingell - my good friend and a great Michigan legend. There was no need to 'dis' him in a crass political way. Most unfortunate and an apology is due."

Paul Rieckhoff, who served with the U.S. Army in Iraq and Afghanistan and who is now a prominent activist for veterans, also attacked Trump

"Congressman John Dingell served in the Army in WW2 and went to college under the GI Bill," Rieckhoff tweeted. "And he's just the latest veteran to be disgustingly disrespected by Trump—a man who knows nothing of honor, respect or service."

Michigan State Senator Curtis Hertel, a Democrat, called the president's comments "below human decency."

"I don't know what's more sad; a President who attacks a deceased Congressman and his widow in their home state two weeks before Christmas or my friends on the other side of the aisle who will refuse to condemn it," Hertel tweeted.

"This is not just below the presidency, it's below basic human decency. The irony of this indecency is that John was one of the most decent people I ever knew.

"To be clear. John Dingell was a Veteran and a Statesman while President Trump is a Coward and blowhard. If you can't tell what side you're supposed to be on you're a d--- fool."

Trump Humpers will come out and defend this disgusting behavior.

Rep. Fred Upton, a Michigan Republican, tweeted that he "always looked up to John Dingell - my good friend and a great Michigan legend. There was no need to 'dis' him in a crass political way. Most unfortunate and an apology is due."

Paul Rieckhoff, who served with the U.S. Army in Iraq and Afghanistan and who is now a prominent activist for veterans, also attacked Trump

"Congressman John Dingell served in the Army in WW2 and went to college under the GI Bill," Rieckhoff tweeted. "And he's just the latest veteran to be disgustingly disrespected by Trump—a man who knows nothing of honor, respect or service."

Michigan State Senator Curtis Hertel, a Democrat, called the president's comments "below human decency."

"I don't know what's more sad; a President who attacks a deceased Congressman and his widow in their home state two weeks before Christmas or my friends on the other side of the aisle who will refuse to condemn it," Hertel tweeted.

"This is not just below the presidency, it's below basic human decency. The irony of this indecency is that John was one of the most decent people I ever knew.

"To be clear. John Dingell was a Veteran and a Statesman while President Trump is a Coward and blowhard. If you can't tell what side you're supposed to be on you're a d--- fool."

Trump Humpers will come out and defend this disgusting behavior.
Deplorables will always defend the chief Deplorable.

Well, all I can say is that I am glad Jesus is not around to say something to trigger Trump....

I would hate to see all of the evangelicals having to attack Jesus to defend Trump.....

I wonder if a study of how much money leftist NGO's (such as Planned Parenthood or Public Broadcasting) sucks out of the pockets of taxpayers has ever been made, speaking of parasites?

If you want to end federal poverty assistance programs just say so. Like a true elitist prick you seem to have a strong recurring theme against helping the poor. Or is it only the poor that live outside of the coastal areas that you detest?

I understand that you're going to defend every single action of his, regardless of what he does or says.

This comment of his was absolutely despicable.
Why? How do you know where a dead man is? I say with certainty he is in the GRAVE.

Do you honestly believe he is in HEAVEN? Somehow I don't think so.

I don't believe in Heaven or Hell.

I don't need to believe in an afterlife to find it absolutely reprehensible for the President of the United States, or anyone else for that matter, to tell a grieving widow that her late husband is in Hell.
I knew it. You're pissed because TRUMP doesn't pretend that Dingleberry is in HEAVEN

No political motive in your hatred of all things Trump.

Right now I'm reading your nonsense in another thread. Seems you can't figure out how welfare breaks up families and creates black kids willing to stab pretty white girls

You seem pretty clueless in so many areas

Again, I realize you're going to defend anything he does or says. To me, this is a new low. And I already had a really low opinion of him.

This is so lacking in tact, even for him, that I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't watch the video of it myself. He went out of his way to be a completely classless jackass in the worst possible way.
There`s a good reason that Trump has been named Person Of The Year for the third consecutive year.
Trump Named Person of the Year by Popular Sociopath Magazine

I love it, great satire.

I wonder if a study of how much money leftist NGO's (such as Planned Parenthood or Public Broadcasting) sucks out of the pockets of taxpayers has ever been made, speaking of parasites?

If you want to end federal poverty assistance programs just say so. Like a true elitist prick you seem to have a strong recurring theme against helping the poor. Or is it only the poor that live outside of the coastal areas that you detest?
I want to help the poor by bringing manufacturing jobs back to Americaand reintroducing the work ethic to people on welfare

I want to help the poor by bringing manufacturing jobs back to Americaand reintroducing the work ethic to people on welfare
is that why manufacturing jobs shrunk for the first time in 10 years under your cult leader??

U.S. Manufacturing Sector Shrinks for First Time Since 2009

That district has been in "Dingle hands" for nearly 90 years. He inherited the district from his father after, I think, 22 years. His wife inherited the district after he retired.

Leftists think they're that important. Like RBG, they refuse to give up ruling over others.

I wish they'd just go away and stop meddling in the country
Classic cult behavior....told by the orange "Chosen One" to denigrate John Dingell and poof! Cultists obey.

So you are calling poor families parasites? How humane of you.

is that why manufacturing jobs shrunk for the first time in 10 years under your cult leader??

U.S. Manufacturing Sector Shrinks for First Time Since 2009
U.S. factory activity contracted in August for the first time since September 2009 as new orders shrank, consistent with an ongoing global manufacturing slump.

"President Trump is an embarrassment to our nation. Trumpism is a bigger threat to our nation than Trump himself" - Dingell wrote in his memoir months before his death
Couldn't have said it better myself. No wonder Trump couldn't help himself last night.

Forum List

Back