John Dingell: "My Last Words For America"...Longest Serving Congressman Ever Dies, Honored by Trump

"Debbie Dingell: John is looking down and so happy.

Trump: maybe he's looking up! "

as told at Trump rally in Michigan

Absolutely disgusting thing to say.

Democrats never say bad things about Trump

I understand that you're going to defend every single action of his, regardless of what he does or says.

This comment of his was absolutely despicable.

Why? How do you know where a dead man is? I say with certainty he is in the GRAVE.

Do you honestly believe he is in HEAVEN? Somehow I don't think so.

An experiment in Google's bias:

I went to google.

I typed in "nasty things they say about trump"

Google got NOTHING right in the search results

I understand that you're going to defend every single action of his, regardless of what he does or says.

Why? How do you know where a dead man is? I say with certainty he is in the GRAVE.

I don't believe in Heaven or Hell.

I don't need to believe in an afterlife to find it absolutely reprehensible for the President of the United States, or anyone else for that matter, to tell a grieving widow that her late husband is in Hell.

I don't need to believe in an afterlife to find it absolutely reprehensible for the President of the United States, or anyone else for that matter, to tell a grieving widow that her late husband is in Hell.

I knew it. You're pissed because TRUMP doesn't pretend that Dingleberry is in HEAVEN

No political motive in your hatred of all things Trump.

Right now I'm reading your nonsense in another thread. Seems you can't figure out how welfare breaks up families and creates black kids willing to stab to death pretty white girls

You seem pretty clueless in so many areas

I knew it. You're pissed because TRUMP doesn't pretend that Dingleberry is in HEAVEN

Right now I'm reading your nonsense in another thread. Seems you can't figure out how welfare breaks up families and creates black kids willing to stab pretty white girls

Again, I realize you're going to defend anything he does or says. To me, this is a new low. And I already had a really low opinion of him.

This is so lacking in tact, even for him, that I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't watch the video of it myself. He went out of his way to be a completely classless jackass in the worst possible way.

John Dingell was a cautionary tale of the failings of a representative system of government and the Dingell family ran their little fiefdom for about ninety years in all switching off family members in order to keep their piece of pie for themselves.
What is it about Michigan? He was a lackey of the auto industry and won't be missed outside of his fiefdom and maybe not even there.
Sometimes we get it wrong in America...Big John Dingell was such a case.
I miss john dingle

He was a staunch advocate for the 2nd Amendment

That congresscritters can stick around for 11 presidents, while presidents can only stick around two terms should be relevant via Mr Dingle

~S~

Right now I'm reading your nonsense in another thread. Seems you can't figure out how welfare breaks up families and creates black kids willing to stab pretty white girls

Again, I realize you're going to defend anything he does or says. To me, this is a new low. And I already had a really low opinion of him.

This is so lacking in tact, even for him, that I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't watch the video of it myself. He went out of his way to be a completely classless jackass in the worst possible way.
There`s a good reason that Trump has been named Person Of The Year for the third consecutive year.
Trump Named Person of the Year by Popular Sociopath Magazine

Dorrinson said that Trump bested a daunting roster of competitors for the title, including the Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell; the Fox News host Tucker Carlson; and Trump’s own son Donald J. Trump, Jr.

“Honestly, though, it wasn’t close,” the editor said.

:21:~S~:21:

“As I prepare to leave this all behind, I now leave you in control of the greatest nation of mankind and pray God gives you the wisdom to understand the responsibility you hold in your hands.”

An amazing story, an amazing man, an amazing career

This is so very touching. Imagine spending literally your last moments on Earth, bidding farewell to the country you served and love.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...220186-2bd3-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html

"Deepest sympathies to Congresswoman Debbie Dingell and the entire family of John Dingell. Longest serving Congressman in Country’s history which, if people understand politics, means he was very smart. A great reputation and highly respected man." - Trump

A parasite and life long career politican dead

Oh yeah Im lighting a candle

“As I prepare to leave this all behind, I now leave you in control of the greatest nation of mankind and pray God gives you the wisdom to understand the responsibility you hold in your hands.”

An amazing story, an amazing man, an amazing career

This is so very touching. Imagine spending literally your last moments on Earth, bidding farewell to the country you served and love.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...220186-2bd3-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html

"Deepest sympathies to Congresswoman Debbie Dingell and the entire family of John Dingell. Longest serving Congressman in Country’s history which, if people understand politics, means he was very smart. A great reputation and highly respected man." - Trump

A parasite and life long career politican dead

Oh yeah Im lighting a candle
Most of our parasites are your people and most of them live in southern states.
Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base

Forum List

Back