John Conyers OFF the ballot!

He'll shop it until he finds a judge who owes him a favor and he'll be back on. Watch.

Judge Puts Rep. John Conyers On Primary Ballot

:eusa_clap:

Not applauding the decision, cheers for the Rabbi Nostradamus.

Wow, that was close. A couple more hours, and he'd have had to pull the ripcord on his official race card !

You'll note of course, the was a "Friday night dump". I can tell you are as shocked as I am. I see it in your eyes.

Amazing what hater dupes can get out of no actual facts lol...I certainly don't trust the TP GOP in charge of Michigan, after long perusal of the facts. I know, lets put a GOP bankruptcy lawyer in charge of saving Detroit...their hypocrisy is stunning.

It seems like democrats never understood that the petitions aren't supposed to be fake.

John Conyers Loses Appeal To Get On 2014 Ballot

Conyers had appealed to the state after Detroit-area election officials said there were problems with some people who collected signatures. The circulators weren't registered to vote or had listed a wrong registration address. Under Michigan law, that can spoil the petitions.

dont fret

he will find a friendly to overcome

the legals

Amazing what hater dupes can get out of no actual facts lol...I certainly don't trust the TP GOP in charge of Michigan, after long perusal of the facts. I know, lets put a GOP bankruptcy lawyer in charge of saving Detroit...their hypocrisy is stunning.

Yeah because the Dims have been doing such a wonderful job in Detroit. :cuckoo:

Ex-Detroit councilwoman ends prison time

Tresa Baldas, Detroit Free Press 11:14 a.m. EDT May 17, 2013

Wife of U.S. Rep. John Conyers served 37 months on bribery charges.

Sayonara, prison life.

That's what former Detroit city councilwoman Monica Conyers can say now that her federal prison sentence for bribery is officially over.

The embattled wife of U.S. Rep. John Conyers ended her 37-month prison term for bribery Thursday — although she's had a taste of freedom for several months now.

Conyers has been on home confinement since being released from a halfway house Jan. 25. She's also been working at a Detroit-area collision shop and used-car business known as the Metrotech Automotive Group, where she works with customers, answers phones and does administrative work.

"She's doing a great job," said Metrotech President Sam Hussein, who hired Conyers about four months ago after she applied. Aware of her past troubles, Hussein said he was willing to give her a shot.

"From what I can gather, she's trying to put everything from the past behind her, move forward and try to stand on the right path now," Hussein said. "We decided to give her a second chance."

Conyers was sentenced in 2010 to 37 months in prison after pleading guilty to accepting money in exchange for her vote on a $1.2-billion sludge-hauling deal. She was initially sentenced at a federal prison camp in West Virginia dubbed Camp Cupcake for its cozy, sorority-like setting in the countryside.

According to federal Bureau of Prison officials, Conyers had earned a total of 108 days of good behavior while in prison. She is now on supervised release for two years.

Ex-Detroit councilwoman ends prison time

Are you suggesting he actually did get the signatures? Then why did he need the court order?

And it seems to me that someone familiar with bankrupcy and restructuring i exacty the person who needs to be saving a bankrupt city. If i have a plumbing problem, I am going to go to the plumber to fix it, not the baker down the street.

Forum List

Back