John Carpenter’s ‘They Live’ Returns to Theaters for 35th Anniversary

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Fun movie.....Hopefully this strike means more classics back in the theatres.

It disturbs me that it can be convincingly argued that the invaders in that movie are nicer than the current batch of psychopaths running the country.

OIP.7MM4PgQPSPgmSye8tGK6rwAAAA

John Carpenter’s They Live, starring Roddy Piper and Keith David, returns to theaters nation-wide this fall for the covert alien invasion film’s 35th anniversary.

They Live will infiltrate theaters courtesy of Fathom Events on September 3 and September 6. Most theaters will screen They Live as a matinee on September 3 and an evening showing on September 6, so check you local listings at the official Fathom Events page.

John Carpenter's 'They Live' Returns to Theaters for 35th Anniversary

It's been fifteen years since there has been a first run film in theaters that I actually wanted to see. About time that quality entertainment started coming back.

It's been fifteen years since there has been a first run film in theaters that I actually wanted to see. About time that quality entertainment started coming back.

Once upon a time in Hollywood.

Death rider in the house of vampires.

Beau is afraid,

Hateful 8.

In the past 15 years those are the ones I remember exciting me enough to go see them.

Once upon a time in Hollywood.

Death rider in the house of vampires.

Beau is afraid,

Hateful 8.

In the past 15 years those are the ones I remember exciting me enough to go see them.

Not being a movie fan, I've not heard of any of them.

Not being a movie fan, I've not heard of any of them.

All great movies. Except death rider in the house of vampires. It wasn't too good but considering Danzig wrote and directed it I wasn't expecting much. But I had fun watching it. Although I'll be never watch it again it was great seeing such a anti PC movie in a theater.

But man once upon a time in Hollywood and hateful 8 were wonderful movies. Then again I love Quentin Tarantino.

All great movies. Except death rider in the house of vampires. It wasn't too good but considering Danzig wrote and directed it I wasn't expecting much. But I had fun watching it. Although I'll be never watch it again it was great seeing such a anti PC movie in a theater.

But man once upon a time in Hollywood and hateful 8 were wonderful movies. Then again I love Quentin Tarantino.
Tarantino, Cohen Brothers and Guy Ritchie are my big three.

Have you seen The Gentlemen?

Wouldn't it be fun if they made a slight edit, and replaced one of those messages in the pic shown in the o.p. to "you will own nothing and be happy"?

Forum List

Back