John Bolton..Next in the Barrel

Bolton was a scumbag since the days he pushed Bush into the Iraq war. He's the war lobby's best man. I'm not surprised the warmongering Democrat party wants his testimony.

Yes, Bolton is a warmongering NaziCon asshole - but we want his truthful testimony about Trump - under OATH.
Come on Qdog. Bolton hates Trump. Bolton is a warmonger. Bolton is a globalist. Bolton is a big government neocon. What useful testimony do you expect to get from that POS? Anything he says would amount to lobbying for the Koch brothers.

He doesn't have to "turn" on Trump - he just needs to tell the truth - under OATH. Does Bolton honor the U.S. Constitution more than Trump? We shall see...

"Ambassador Bolton, what exactly did you mean calling Giuliani's doings in Ukraine, at Trump's direction, a 'drug deal'?"

That's going to be interesting.

Also, there is now so much testimony available, with more to come before Bolton appears, including from direct eye-witnesses, Bolton knows there's no point in taking part in a cover-up that is already failing, as lying will accomplish nothing other than to expose him. The Constitution has next to nothing to do with it. The only real obstacle is whether or not Bolton hopes for any role in any future Republican administration. In that light, he's probably very busy prepping for that testimony right now.

Bolton was a scumbag since the days he pushed Bush into the Iraq war. He's the war lobby's best man. I'm not surprised the warmongering Democrat party wants his testimony.

Yes, Bolton is a warmongering NaziCon asshole - but we want his truthful testimony about Trump - under OATH.
Come on Qdog. Bolton hates Trump. Bolton is a warmonger. Bolton is a globalist. Bolton is a big government neocon. What useful testimony do you expect to get from that POS? Anything he says would amount to lobbying for the Koch brothers.

Bolton can provide critical firsthand "quid pro quo" testimony.

Bolton can provide critical firsthand "quid pro quo" testimony.
Why do you like Bolton so much? Maybe you're a warmonger too? Pray tell, Qdog.

Bolton????. why he ever got a job beats me. if he said just what I wanted to hear still would not believe him.

John Bolton could be John Dean of the 21st Century?

He knew what Rudy and his boss were cooking up....."hand grenades"

Bolton????. why he ever got a job beats me. if he said just what I wanted to hear still would not believe him.

I would believe a turnip before I would believe trump....a serial liar. Bolton knew that trump and Rudy were running a criminal enterprise.....and he will give up the goods...

The whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me...

Bolton needs to testify publicly....THAT IS WHAT THE REPUBS WANTED.....RIGHT?......:badgrin:

He doesn't have to "turn" on Trump - he just needs to tell the truth - under OATH. Does Bolton honor the U.S. Constitution more than Trump? We shall see...

"Ambassador Bolton, what exactly did you mean calling Giuliani's doings in Ukraine, at Trump's direction, a 'drug deal'?"

That's going to be interesting.

Also, there is now so much testimony available, with more to come before Bolton appears, including from direct eye-witnesses, Bolton knows there's no point in taking part in a cover-up that is already failing, as lying will accomplish nothing other than to expose him. The Constitution has next to nothing to do with it. The only real obstacle is whether or not Bolton hopes for any role in any future Republican administration. In that light, he's probably very busy prepping for that testimony right now.

bolton is in his 70s.

I don't think he's looking for any roll in any republican administration.

He's free to tell the truth.

Looks like the impeachment investigation is turning it's attention to Bolton--another loose cannon rumbles across the deck!

The Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Latest Updates

"House impeachment investigators on Wednesday summoned John Bolton, President Trump’s former national security adviser, and two other top White House officials for depositions next week, according to a person familiar with the notices. The letters took the form of voluntary requests, rather than subpoenas.
Based on the accounts of witnesses who have already spoken with investigators, Mr. Bolton could be a marquee witness. They have described how he was alarmed in real time about the actions of Mr. Trump’s private lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, and other administration officials close to Mr. Trump. Mr. Bolton left his position in September amid disagreements with Mr. Trump.

But it is unclear if Mr. Bolton will appear. As a senior aide to Mr. Trump, the White House could claim that he is absolutely immune from providing testimony from Congress and direct him not to show up. Mr. Bolton, a longtime Republican, would then have to decide whether to defy the White House’s wishes.
In addition to requesting Mr. Bolton to appear next Thursday, investigators dispatched notices for John Eisenberg, the top lawyer for the National Security Council, and Michael Ellis, one of his deputies, to appear on Monday. They could face similar decisions about whether to satisfy the White House directives or congressional demands."
His marbles are loose!

Forum List

Back