John Bolton..Next in the Barrel

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Looks like the impeachment investigation is turning it's attention to Bolton--another loose cannon rumbles across the deck!

The Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Latest Updates

"House impeachment investigators on Wednesday summoned John Bolton, President Trump’s former national security adviser, and two other top White House officials for depositions next week, according to a person familiar with the notices. The letters took the form of voluntary requests, rather than subpoenas.
Based on the accounts of witnesses who have already spoken with investigators, Mr. Bolton could be a marquee witness. They have described how he was alarmed in real time about the actions of Mr. Trump’s private lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, and other administration officials close to Mr. Trump. Mr. Bolton left his position in September amid disagreements with Mr. Trump.

But it is unclear if Mr. Bolton will appear. As a senior aide to Mr. Trump, the White House could claim that he is absolutely immune from providing testimony from Congress and direct him not to show up. Mr. Bolton, a longtime Republican, would then have to decide whether to defy the White House’s wishes.
In addition to requesting Mr. Bolton to appear next Thursday, investigators dispatched notices for John Eisenberg, the top lawyer for the National Security Council, and Michael Ellis, one of his deputies, to appear on Monday. They could face similar decisions about whether to satisfy the White House directives or congressional demands."

John Bolton will give evidence in closed-door impeachment hearing next week | Daily Mail Online

"Also testifying next week will be National Security Council legal adviser John Eisenberg and his deputy Michael Ellis. They are scheduled for Monday."

Still waiting for a non-Zionist to emerge as part of this.... so far, it is just them trying to "get Trump."

Mr. Bolton is a particularly nauseating chickenhawk Zionist Traitor. I hope the Dems have fun with him with the CLOSET DOOR SHUT....

He'll accept.

Bolton is for using the US military to wipe out all of Israel's enemies.

Pulling troops from Syria was inconsistent with that cause.

Long knives out.....

Even though the Democrats couldn't stand him before, I'm assuming that he's the Democrat's latest "Great White Hope" who's going to take Trump down?

Should we be taking cover in anticipation of the next "Bombshell"?? :21:

Looks like the impeachment investigation is turning it's attention to Bolton--another loose cannon rumbles across the deck!

That one could be fun. It's just unclear to me whether the loose cannon will stay away in order to protect the Republican brand, or rumble in, ablaze, and help to bring the "drug deal" and similar shenanigans along with the entire incompetent Trump maladministration to an end, and for good.

For now, I am leaning toward the former, but just by a whisker.

John Bolton will give evidence in closed-door impeachment hearing next week | Daily Mail Online

"Also testifying next week will be National Security Council legal adviser John Eisenberg and his deputy Michael Ellis. They are scheduled for Monday."

Still waiting for a non-Zionist to emerge as part of this.... so far, it is just them trying to "get Trump."

Mr. Bolton is a particularly nauseating chickenhawk Zionist Traitor. I hope the Dems have fun with him with the CLOSET DOOR SHUT....
He is the craziest of all!

Bolton was a scumbag since the days he pushed Bush into the Iraq war. He's the war lobby's best man. I'm not surprised the warmongering Democrat party wants his testimony.

Bolton was a scumbag since the days he pushed Bush into the Iraq war. He's the war lobby's best man. I'm not surprised the warmongering Democrat party wants his testimony.

Yes, Bolton is a warmongering NaziCon asshole - but we want his truthful testimony about Trump - under OATH.

Forum List

Back