Trump posts fake picture of him giving medal to hero dog

30xp-dog-promo2-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Pretty clumsy attempt an an insult to the Medal of Honor recipient he covered with a dog

Trump tweets fake image of him putting medal around dog from al-Baghdadi raid

AMERICAN HERO!

The concept of Trump giving a medal to a brave American hero causes you to melt down like a little snowflake, yet you didn't raise an eyebrow when that Kenyan shitstain awarded himself the Presidential Medal of Freedom?

Really?

You do know that Obama was directly responsible for ISIS, don't you?

cover1.jpg

I like dogs ok but modern society and their worship of canines has me flummoxed . Dog equals throw him a can of ALPO and that's done .

Stupid, but at least he/his staff didn't create the original altered photo... though that's probably only because they didn't think of it first...

Interestingly enough, animals don't receive the CHMH. They receive the Dickin Medal or they receive the K9 Medal of Courage, which is the military's highest honor for canines. Only people get the CMH awarded to them.

Dickin Medal - Wikipedia

Four military K-9s to receive K-9 Medal of Courage, the highest honor for military dogs

Four retired U.S. military dogs are set to receive the K-9 Medal of Courage — the highest honor for military dogs — mid-September for their extraordinary valor during service in the military.

A national awards ceremony is slated for Sept. 10 at 5:30 p.m. on Capitol Hill in the Rayburn Office Building foyer. According to American Humane, lawmakers including Reps. Gus Bilirakis, R-Fla., and Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, will attend. The two co-chair the Caucus for the Humane Bond.

Others who are expected to attend include Marine Corps Brig. Gen. Robert Fulford, retired Marine Corps Col. Scott Campbell, and American Humane President and CEO Robin Ganzert.

The Lois Pope K-9 Medal of Courage, which was first established by Humane and veteran advocate Lois Pope, has been awarded to more than a dozen military dogs since 2016.

Stupid, but at least he/his staff didn't create the original altered photo... though that's probably only because they didn't think of it first...

You know, that is one of the problems with having civilians comment or tweet about stuff they know nothing about. You would think that they would at least research what they were going to tweet about before showing themselves to be the fools they are.

Only humans get the CMH. Animals get the K9 Medal of Courage, or they can receive the Dickin Medal.

Know what I like best about when Trump or his people say something I don't quite believe? It forces me to go research the subject to find out the truth, and therefore expands my knowledge.

Hey! Conan is a brave girl....don't agree with a CMH (spoof) but how about a Bronze with Valor?

And as we've all seen, the first thing a commie Rat loses is their sense of humor/honor/pronouns.

- "The photoshop of Trump placing a medal on a dog was meant to make us laugh, which most of us did. This whole "controversy" is yet ANOTHER example of NeverTrumpers showing us that they 1. have no sense of humor, and 2. aren't very bright." -

But we knew that already.

Forum List

Back