John Boehner's daughter to wed on May 10th.

You won't hear too much about this wedding in the mainstream media. Sounds kinda strange doesn't it? Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know. Click the link to find out what it is! John Boehner?s Daughter to Marry Rastafarian in Delray Beach!

Who gives a shit who she marries and why? Hell, my wife married a marijuana smoker and heavy drinker too....nearly 42 years ago. How many proper non-smokers and non-drinkers can claim a marriage which lasted that long?

What's the purpose of this thread? Just to make fun of the way that guy looks?

The purpose of this thread is to welcome a high-profile liberal into the fold. Welcome, Lindsey Boehner.

You won't hear too much about this wedding in the mainstream media. Sounds kinda strange doesn't it? Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know. Click the link to find out what it is! John Boehner?s Daughter to Marry Rastafarian in Delray Beach!

Who gives a shit who she marries and why? Hell, my wife married a marijuana smoker and heavy drinker too....nearly 42 years ago. How many proper non-smokers and non-drinkers can claim a marriage which lasted that long?

The purpose of this thread is to welcome a high-profile liberal into the fold. Welcome, Lindsey Boehner.

You are a moron. Before today I had never heard of her. The only thing high profile is your gutter trash thread.

The link is to a trashy tabloid site...is there a reputable link carrying the same story?
An earlier poster indicated that he's going to appear on the Letterman Show.

Is that real enough for you?

No, I'm not saying that at all! I'm just a cyber-journalist going about his duties. Frankly, this story may cause young and minority voters to take another look at the Republicans. Mike Savage, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity had better handle this right. A lot of people are just waiting to hear what they have to say about this.

They need not say anything at all. It's nobody's fucking business.
Well, Lindsay Boehner has been shacking up with this guy for a while. How did this Jamaican construction worker woo and win the heart of Lindsay Boehner, the daughter of staunch conservative John Boehner. This story is newsworthy because of the conservative platform of intolerance bigotry and racism. How did Lindsay become a liberal in a conservative household?

Boy.. Or Girl.... Or whatever you deem yourself to be.....

You really need to step away from what ever it is you are doing and stop getting your information from Kos, Media Matters, and other left wing cites.

BTW, I am going to neg you, not for your opinion or your lack of intelligence or even your trolling.

I am going to neg you for creating a racist thread, with lies and distortions, and wasting bandwidth.

Last edited:
Well, Lindsay Boehner has been shacking up with this guy for a while. How did this Jamaican construction worker woo and win the heart of Lindsay Boehner, the daughter of staunch conservative John Boehner. This story is newsworthy because of the conservative platform of intolerance bigotry and racism. How did Lindsay become a liberal in a conservative household?

You really need to step away from what ever it is you are doing and stop getting your information from Kos, Media Matters, and other left wing cites.

BTW, I am going to neg you, not for your opinion or your lack of intelligence or even your trolling.

I am going to neg you for creating a racist, trolling thread and wasting bandwidth.

Bullshit! You're going to neg that poster simply because you don't like their politics. Just say so.

I am going to neg you for creating a racist, trolling thread and wasting bandwidth.

Bullshit! You're going to neg that poster simply because you don't like their politics. Just say so.

Nope.. I can count the number of people that I have negged on one hand. One person negs me every other week since my first day posting here so I return the favor.

If I negged because of political opinion, I would have negged you more than just once.

Nope.. I can count the number of people that I have negged on one hand. One person negs me every other week since my first day posting here so I return the favor.

If I negged because of political opinion, I would have negged you more than just once.

Oh, no doubt, no doubt. It is disturbing the sheep on here who live and die meaningless partisan politics.

Why is it that the race baiting threads are usually started by the lefties??

First of all, I'm not a Lefty; and, futhermore this is not a race baiting thread. Show me where I initially used race in starting this thread. Why do you "conservatives "have problems with love stories and positive interactions between white and black people? You want to ignore such stories but when someone you consider "Liberal "posts about one you cry foul, thinking he or she has some nefarious agenda.

It purpose is obvious.

To embarrass John Boehner and family.

And if you're a racist who disapproves of interracial marriage, then perhaps you give a crap.

The rest of us (AKA sane people) truly don't.

:eusa_angel:

Gee whiz guys ! Do you always have to play the race card? Look, I would have reported on this story no matter what race Lindsay's beau was. I cannot help that he turned out to be Black, Jamaican and a pot smoking, dread lock wearing, aspiring Rastafari.
Is there anything wrong with showing and sharing my delight for this glorious union?

Obviously, some of you have a problem with that.Some of the same folks who crow about their First Amendment rights were among the first to NEG me for exercising mine.

I don't like a REP system. Never did and never will. All such a system does is play in to the hands of puerile adults on this board who misuse it to censor posters they disagree with. I've been thinking of opting out of the rep system altogether. Perhaps all liberals , progressives and middle of the roaders should follow suit. We are out numbered by the right wingers so let them have their REP system. They can then neg each other 'til their heart's content.

Negged for acting like a lil ole lady watching Springer.

Get a grip, nobody of consequence gives a fuck
That's the difference between you and me, I believe all humans who come here to read my posts are of consequence. I cannot be silenced by negging.

I don't like a REP system. Never did and never will. All such a system does is play in to the hands of puerile adults on this board who misuse it to censor posters they disagree with. I've been thinking of opting out of the rep system altogether. Perhaps all liberals , progressives and middle of the roaders should follow suit. We are out numbered by the right wingers so let them have their REP system. They can then neg each other 'til their heart's content.

You know, I bet I've checked out about 25 or so political forums over the years and never did land on one where there was reasonable representation among the two corporate bought parties. Gave up. They're always overpopulated with right-wing liberal haters on a witch hunt. That says something, but I'm not sure what, because it's NOT representative of real America.

Boy oh boy if that was Chelsey Clinton the Right would be having a field day

how so????Clarence Thomas a guy conservatives love is married to a white chick......again race is not an issue for republicans....Jesus, you guy are the ones that always bring this shit up......now if he's a shaniqua type, then yeah....but I've never met him or heard of him, so why would I have an issue with who she marries?

That's the difference between you and me, I believe all humans who come here to read my posts are of consequence. I cannot be silenced by negging.

Are you a pussy that negs people? Neg me bitch.....see if I give a shit.....an noone reads your posts of stereotypes and talking points......you call the republican party intolerant, based on what?

Have you checked the democratic party's record?

It purpose is obvious.

And if you're a racist who disapproves of interracial marriage, then perhaps you give a crap.

Gee whiz guys ! Do you always have to play the race card? Look, I would have reported on this story no matter what race Lindsay's beau was. I cannot help that he turned out to be Black, Jamaican and a pot smoking, dread lock wearing, aspiring Rastafari.
Is there anything wrong with showing and sharing my delight for this glorious union?

Obviously, some of you have a problem with that.Some of the same folks who crow about their First Amendment rights were among the first to NEG me for exercising mine.

You trying to pass yourself off as a reporter is a hoot. You ain't reporting shit. You're playing around in gutter politics like a good little leftist hack. If I could neg you again I would.

Are you a pussy that negs people? Neg me bitch.....see if I give a shit.....an noone reads your posts of stereotypes and talking points......you call the republican party intolerant, based on what?

Have you checked the democratic party's record?
Are you a shit bird, punk? You certainly have a fowl mouth.

It purpose is obvious.

You trying to pass yourself off as a reporter is a hoot. You ain't reporting shit. You're playing around in gutter politics like a good little leftist hack. If I could neg you again I would.
Where do you retarded ignoramuses come from? I hope your gene pool dries up at least by 20 36 so humanity can move on. I do not have to be a reporter, per se`, to report something, idiot.

Forum List

Back