John Boehner's daughter to wed on May 10th.

That's hilarious after the shit you said earlier in the night.

LOL I was honset dude, you're the one that went straight for this guy's race.....not me.....saying ****** isnt racist, pointing out racial characteristics rates a bit higher. it's funny pointing out your hypocrisy and even in that previous story, you only focused on the racial elements....why is that Lakhota?

Well, gee, you just have me flabbergasted...

I bet, the jim crow democrat is alive and kicking....

You won't hear too much about this wedding in the mainstream media. Sounds kinda strange doesn't it? Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know. Click the link to find out what it is! John Boehner?s Daughter to Marry Rastafarian in Delray Beach!

Who gives a shit who she marries and why? Hell, my wife married a marijuana smoker and heavy drinker too....nearly 42 years ago. How many proper non-smokers and non-drinkers can claim a marriage which lasted that long?

What's the purpose of this thread? Just to make fun of the way that guy looks?

You won't hear too much about this wedding in the mainstream media. Sounds kinda strange doesn't it? Well,there could be something about this wedding the conservatives don't want you to know. Click the link to find out what it is! John Boehner?s Daughter to Marry Rastafarian in Delray Beach!

Who gives a shit who she marries and why? Hell, my wife married a marijuana smoker and heavy drinker too....nearly 42 years ago. How many proper non-smokers and non-drinkers can claim a marriage which lasted that long?

What's the purpose of this thread? Just to make fun of the way that guy looks?

It purpose is obvious.

To embarrass John Boehner and family.

And if you're a racist who disapproves of interracial marrigage, then perhaps you give a crap.

The rest of us (AKA sane people) truly don't.

:eusa_angel:

These people can't even help themselves, yet they're the greatest people on earth within the eyes of the leftist.

Some people need to wake up and help themselves if they want respect. I'm part native American and I have nothing but the highest level of respect for people that can.

Poor Matthew, still roaming around in lala land I see.

who cares, it's someones kid, are you saying that she's a bad kid?

No, I'm not saying that at all! I'm just a cyber-journalist going about his duties. Frankly, this story may cause young and minority voters to take another look at the Republicans. Mike Savage, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity had better handle this right. A lot of people are just waiting to hear what they have to say about this.

No, I'm not saying that at all! I'm just a cyber-journalist going about his duties. Frankly, this story may cause young and minority voters to take another look at the Republicans. Mike Savage, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity had better handle this right. A lot of people are just waiting to hear what they have to say about this.

They need not say anything at all. It's nobody's fucking business.

Lol! The hypocritical left. We aren't supposed to worry about who someone marries you dumb asses, it is only love that counts!

STFU!

I might be wrong but a quick review of your previous posts on USMB probably

show a different perspective.

Well I'm waiting for pictures of the two together, as to who he really is and what he looks like.
All of this reporting is on gossip places.
The National enquirer is a smut gossip mag.

Well, Lindsay Boehner has been shacking up with this guy for a while. How did this Jamaican construction worker woo and win the heart of Lindsay Boehner, the daughter of staunch conservative John Boehner. This story is newsworthy because of the conservative platform of intolerance bigotry and racism. How did Lindsay become a liberal in a conservative household?

Well, Lindsay Boehner has been shacking up with this guy for a while. How did this Jamaican construction worker woo and win the heart of Lindsay Boehner, the daughter of staunch conservative John Boehner. This story is newsworthy because of the conservative platform of intolerance bigotry and racism. How did Lindsay become a liberal in a conservative household?

Negged for acting like a lil ole lady watching Springer.

Get a grip, nobody of consequence gives a fuck

How do you know if she is Liberal?
If she is, it's called freedom - freedom to choose.
How did I become conservative, raised by a very liberal Mother?
Answer - freedom to choose what I wanted to become, just like my Mother, who choose to be liberal.

Forum List

Back