John Boehner's daughter to wed on May 10th.

That's the difference between you and me, I believe all humans who come here to read my posts are of consequence. I cannot be silenced by negging.

Are you a pussy that negs people? Neg me bitch.....see if I give a shit.....an noone reads your posts of stereotypes and talking points......you call the republican party intolerant, based on what?

Have you checked the democratic party's record?
Are you a shit bird, punk? You certainly have a fowl mouth.

I sure do, you got a purdy one....woooohoooo!

but you're a pussy, so who cares.....and a democrat......how's it going Jim Crow?

Gee whiz guys ! Do you always have to play the race card? Look, I would have reported on this story no matter what race Lindsay's beau was. I cannot help that he turned out to be Black, Jamaican and a pot smoking, dread lock wearing, aspiring Rastafari.
Is there anything wrong with showing and sharing my delight for this glorious union?

Obviously, some of you have a problem with that.Some of the same folks who crow about their First Amendment rights were among the first to NEG me for exercising mine.

You trying to pass yourself off as a reporter is a hoot. You ain't reporting shit. You're playing around in gutter politics like a good little leftist hack. If I could neg you again I would.
Where do you retarded ignoramuses come from? I hope your gene pool dries up at least by 20 36 so humanity can move on. I do not have to be a reporter, per se`, to report something, idiot.

You aren't reporting anything. You're acting like a teenage girl spreading gossip like a good little bitch.

You trying to pass yourself off as a reporter is a hoot. You ain't reporting shit. You're playing around in gutter politics like a good little leftist hack. If I could neg you again I would.
Where do you retarded ignoramuses come from? I hope your gene pool dries up at least by 20 36 so humanity can move on. I do not have to be a reporter, per se`, to report something, idiot.

You aren't reporting anything. You're acting like a teenage girl spreading gossip like a good little bitch.

JQ has jungle fever and probably spanks it to this article

I see that my "report" has incited some of the more immoral right wingers to anger and has left them so speechless that they have nothing to offer but vicious, ad hominem attacks. I'm too much of a scholar and a gentleman to descend to their levels. I'll take the high road and simply ignore off topic remarks from now on!

I see that my "report" has incited some of the more immoral right wingers to anger and has left them so speechless that they have nothing to offer but vicious, ad hominem attacks. I'm too much of a scholar and a gentleman to descend to their levels. I'll take the high road and simply ignore off topic remarks from now on!

LOL dude, you're hilarious...I do that, because it's funnn, but a liberal talking about morality......LOLOLO....go suck a cock

Why did you post that, did you think RWs would be upset at it? MAn you really dont know how politics in this country works.....you're paraded by the left....we just had a discussion on the southern strategy in another topic......hook line sinker!

Lindsay Boehner has been dating and shacking with Jamaican born Dominic Lakhan for some time now. Its not a secret but there seems to have been an unofficial effort to keep it hush hush in the media. The National Enquirer doesn't really focus on an expose' concerning the relationship. NE is trying to get it's shock factor from a 2006 police report showing that Lakhan was busted once for possession of pot and other related misdemeanors.

So, for those of you who, enigmatically, choose not to believe that Lindsay and Dominic are engaged to be married, thats on you! I have found several other sources on the net that verify that fact: one being the New York daily News.

Speaker John Boehner's future son-in-law busted for pot: report - NY Daily News

Here is another from Black Enterprise.com:

John Boehner's Daughter Set to Wed Jamaican-Born Rasta
TO put the last nail in the "doubter's" coffin lid, I present you with this un- impugnable tidbit: The Wedding Registry of Lindsay Boehner and Domonic Lakhan from MACY'S:

Lindsay Boehner & Dominic Lakhan's Wedding Registry

Last edited:
Lindsay Boehner has been dating and shacking with Jamaican born Dominic Lakhan for some time now. Its not a secret but there seems to have been an unofficial effort to keep it hush hush in the media. The National Enquirer doesn't really focus on an expose' concerning the relationship. NE is trying to get it's shock factor from a 2006 police report showing that Lakhan was busted once for possession of pot and other related misdemeanors.

So, for those of you who, enigmatically, choose not to believe that Lindsay and Dominic are engaged to be married, thats on you! I have found several other sources on the net that verify that fact: one being the New York daily News.

TO put the last nail in the "doubter's" coffin lid, I present you with this un- impugnable tidbit: The Wedding Registry of Lindsay Boehner and Domonic Lakhan from MACY'S:

Maybe John and Dom will get around and smoke a Big Bob Marley?

Is there supposed to be something wrong with her marrying a ratasfarian?

I don't see anything unusual at all....................

spl532081-002.jpg

Is that a picture of her husband? Or is it some example you dug up to be representative of ALL rastafarians?

Ohhhh. I see. She should have just gotten knocked up and had an abortion rather than marrying the man.

Last edited:
I used to hang with a RASTA band back after I graduated from college.

Great people, had loads of fun.

And?

Could I possibly care less?............. No.

Well get lost and let people who DO care, one way or another, speak their minds. No one is interested in whether YOU care or not!

How am I stopping anyone from speaking their mind? Try thinking before posting you will look less silly.

By initiating off topic distractions you ARE , in effect, interfering with the flow of the conversation. But that is your plan isn't it? You are the kind who, when you think no one is looking, will piss in the municipal water supply and run away with a look of conquest on your stupid face!

New Topics

Forum List

Back