John Boehner Calls Tax Break For Middle Class ‘Chicken-Shit’

Wow, could you have just read your own article a little further!? You are such a lying little piece of shit!

"UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."

Are you stupid you little runt?

Lets read on further. Who was he a "senior lecturer" with?

"Furthermore, Obama was not merely an "instructor" as Phil Singer stated. As a "senior lecturer," Obama was in good company: The six other faculty members with the title include the associate dean of the law school and Judge Richard Posner, who is widely considered to be one of the nation’s top legal theorists."

Your so full of shit kid. Open your eyes

"However, on this matter the University of Chicago Law School itself is not standing on formality, and is siding with Obama."

Oh I see, JUST because a law school DECLARES him a Professor that MAKES IT SO. Where did he go to school to get his MBA?

we'll wait..:eusa_whistle:

Did you seriously not read the part that said he was offered full-time tenured position multiple times but declined?

Where did he go to school to get his MBA??

Well he went to harvard to get his Juris Doctorate...Im not really sure why a lawyer would want a Masters in Business Administration.

Last edited:
oh I understand it fine I just have more on the ball and am not a jealous hack who has so little sense that I am easily led like a sheep. hows that grass taste ? :lol:

has it occurred to you that if the end of the world now hangs on a 2% fica rebate, maybe just maybe thats symptomatic of badly the messiah has NOT delivered on the economy?

No, probably not.

go watch MSLSD, now, don't miss a thing, your master is calling. Take the monkey with you. :rolleyes:

LMAO! Just curious...are you on meds or do you just act that way

No one cares about your curiosity or your snide little remarks. But you sure think you are cute..

Nope...at 77 one thing I'm not is cute...not even to my own grandchildren.

Bout time republicans started to use strong language. Obama's plan is not only chicken shit but it is bull shit too. It's a political scam that would only put a couple bucks into the pockets of the middle class and bankrupt Social Security. The extention of unemployment would be on the backs of working Americans offset the alleged tax break scam. Where are the jobs that Obama joked about?

Wow, could you have just read your own article a little further!? You are such a lying little piece of shit!

"UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."

and-

"Furthermore, Obama was not merely an "instructor" as Phil Singer stated. As a "senior lecturer," Obama was in good company: The six other faculty members with the title include the associate dean of the law school and Judge Richard Posner, who is widely considered to be one of the nation’s top legal theorists."

"However, on this matter the University of Chicago Law School itself is not standing on formality, and is siding with Obama."

Oh I see, JUST because a law school DECLARES him a Professor that MAKES IT SO. Where did he go to school to get his MBA?

and you are the peice of shit..and dismissed

and if I may-

“He did not hold the title of professor of law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the school, on East 60th St. in Chicago.

The university statement said, “From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School.” The school probably did not mean to imply that Obama became a University of Chicago professor a year out of law school. But the word “served” is key—Nagorsky said Obama carried out, or served, a function of a professor—teaching a core curriculum course while a senior lecturer—while at the same time not holding down that rank.

Sweet: Obama did NOT "hold the title" of a University of Chicago law school professor. - Lynn Sweet

yes formality just seems to wisp away when you're the messiah. :lol:

What is this "boy-king" shit? Four US Presidents took office at an earlier age than President Obama did. Or do you just have to use the word 'boy' whenever you see a black man?

I'm actually calling his white side, boy.

Did you seriously not read the part that said he was offered full-time tenured position multiple times but declined?

Where did he go to school to get his MBA??

Well he went to harvard to get his Juris Doctorate...Im not really sure why a lawyer would want a Masters in Business Administration.

She was thinking of GWB.

What is this "boy-king" shit? Four US Presidents took office at an earlier age than President Obama did. Or do you just have to use the word 'boy' whenever you see a black man?

PPPoop; boy king is an appellation that is used for many who have assumed a very high position who is younger than average, so 39 others were older, right?. you've never heard it before?....or does the gratuitous racism make you feel smug and self righteous?

and-

and if I may-

“He did not hold the title of professor of law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the school, on East 60th St. in Chicago.

The university statement said, “From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School.” The school probably did not mean to imply that Obama became a University of Chicago professor a year out of law school. But the word “served” is key—Nagorsky said Obama carried out, or served, a function of a professor—teaching a core curriculum course while a senior lecturer—while at the same time not holding down that rank.

Sweet: Obama did NOT "hold the title" of a University of Chicago law school professor. - Lynn Sweet

"UC Law Statement: Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."

Are you too dumb to understand this?

He was never a tenured teacher because career wouldnt allow for it. The University had asked him several times.

Do you still not get it?

Last edited:

and if I may-

"UC Law Statement: Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."

He was never a tenured teacher because career wouldnt allow for it. The University had asked him several times.

Do you still not get it?

A tenured TEACHER. I guess law schools can just hand them out to anyone they feel like.
And Obama wouldn't except because career wouldn't allow, what CAREER would that be?
professional snake oil salesman or Community Agitator?

Last edited:
But in private, Boehner seems to hold a different view. Politico reports that in a closed-door GOP meeting this morning, Boehner referred to an extension of the payroll tax holiday as “chicken-shit,” saying he wanted to tack on unrelated legislation favored by Republicans to make it palatable:

What exactly does the right find 'unpalatable' about reducing taxes for the middle-class.

It's sound reasoning. The more money they have, the more jobs we have....

It’s a fallacy: the more money ‘they’ have the greater the profits and the wealthier the shareholders. No jobs are created.

The boy-king you elected has employers, terrified and afraid to hire.

Nonsense.

Employers stopped hiring before Obama became president and they’re not hiring now to maximize profit, and they’ll hire only when profit is jeopardized.

and if I may-

Do you still not get it?

A tenured TEACHER. I guess law schools can just hand them out to anyone they feel like.
And Obama wouldn't except because career wouldn't allow, what CAREER would that be?
professional snake oil salesman or Community Agitator?

Dude what the fuck are you talking about with whole "offering it to whoever they want" nonsense? They wanted to give tenure to someone they obviously felt was a distinguished lecturer for over a decade. Do you have a problem with that, other than a personal dislike of the president?

And what career was he in? Ok for one, it doesnt exactly matter to the discussion whether he took a career you agree with rather than teach, does it? The point is that the university wanted him to be a full-time professor.

But since you asked

"In 1993 he joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004, with his law license becoming inactive in 2002.[43] From 1994 to 2002, Obama served on the boards of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project; and of the Joyce Foundation.[29] He served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the board of directors from 1995 to 1999.[29]"

So he was just founding organizations to raise money for schools and serving on the board of directors of multiple other organizations...No biggie....

What the fuck have you done lately?

it's sound reasoning. The more money they have, the more jobs we have.....:eusa_whistle:

tax rates for the rich are the lowest they have ever been.

How's that working out?

the boy-king you elected has employers, terrified and afraid to hire. They have no clue how much they will be taxed for many things, including healthcare costs, per employee. So they are holding back and i would too. They don't know what their overhead ( business expenses ) are going to be, until he is out of office....

bullshit

Maybe you missed the article and the quote.

But all of the Senior Lecturers are basically in this situation.

The Dean of the Law school himself is a Senior Lecturer, as is Richard Posner. And there were only 6 Senior Lecturers at the time, so he was among a very elite group.

Your just too dumb to understand.

The Dean of the Law school himself is a Senior Lecturer, as is Richard Posner. And there were only 6 Senior Lecturers at the time, so he was among a very elite group.

I don't give a shit about any ELITE GROUP.
He still was still ONLY A Senior LECTURER

and for the second time dummy, it's YOU'RE

Haha so it doesnt matter that the university actually tried to promote him but couldnt?

Wtf?

And dont correct my grammar, i really dont care. Thats something a person does when they have no other argument.

Haha so it doesnt matter that the university actually tried to promote him but couldnt?

Wtf?

And dont correct my grammar, i really dont care. Thats something a person does when they have no other argument.

Fine. then you HAVE NO ROOM to call others dumb.
and I didn't lose anything..I proved you to be a lying IDIOT

Last edited:

Wtf?

Fine. then you HAVE NO ROOM to call others dumb.
and I didn't lose anything..I proved you to be a lying IDIOT

Your pathetic.

If your entire argument as to why im dumb revolves around grammar, then im not very intimidated.

Im a liar? You've got to be kidding me.

Richard Posner is a Senior Lecturer at UC, and his son is a Professor.

Does that mean world renowned economist and lawyer Richard Posner is less qualified than his son? Or does it mean his life is more constrictive?

And just to reiterate: someone that has to knit-pick at grammar is someone that has no other argument.

Ill call anyone i want dumb, my grammar on an internet forum does not define my intelligence.

But your inability to refute anything other than my choice of homonym certainly says something about you

And just to reiterate: someone that has to knit-pick at grammar is someone that has no other argument.

Ill call anyone i want dumb, my grammar on an internet forum does not define my intelligence.

But your inability to refute anything other than my choice of homonym certainly says something about you

:lol:
you were REFUTED dummy. but carry on with your rant.
Dismissed

Forum List

Back