John Boehner Calls Tax Break For Middle Class ‘Chicken-Shit’

It's sound reasoning. The more money they have, the more jobs we have.....:eusa_whistle:

Tax rates for the rich are the lowest they have ever been.

How's that working out?

The boy-king you elected has employers, terrified and afraid to hire. They have no clue how much they will be taxed for many things, including healthcare costs, per employee. So they are holding back and I would too. They don't know what their overhead ( business expenses ) are going to be, until he is out of office....

Thats pure bullshit.

tax-revenues-big.jpg

US-corporate-income-taxes-pct-share-gdp-1946-2009.PNG

So what i can see from this graph is that obama cut corporate tax rates. a lot.

usimpexp041809.png

property

And so what i can see from these graphs, is that DEMAND has fallen off a cliff.

ITS DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well of course its "chicken shit" for him. He's part of the 1%. He wouldn't miss a measly $1000 and probably drops that much every week in greens fees.

Ugh...

I shouldnt expect conservatards to believe numbers and graphs.....

Ad Hominem incoming....

Tax rates for the rich are the lowest they have ever been.

How's that working out?

The boy-king you elected has employers, terrified and afraid to hire. They have no clue how much they will be taxed for many things, including healthcare costs, per employee. So they are holding back and I would too. They don't know what their overhead ( business expenses ) are going to be, until he is out of office....

Republican propaganda.

DEMAND CREATES JOBS.

How do you create demand?

Thru spending.

Through spending by the CONSUMER, not the Government
:eusa_shhh:

Republican propaganda.

DEMAND CREATES JOBS.

How do you create demand?

Thru spending.

Through spending by the CONSUMER, not the Government
:eusa_shhh:

So if the government contracts private firms to build bridges and repair roads, those firms wont hire people to do these jobs? That money wont increase demand for their products?

Im not sure i get what your main thesis is. Do you simply think money spent by the government is simply gone?

it is chicken shit. its basically a rebate. and as a job enhancer, hasn't done much.

46% of folks pay no net fed. taxes, half of those via tax credits receive net money back which basically refunds all of their fica, plus some. Now we lop off another 2%. and as a Paygo answer, don't cut anything god forbid, we enact a 10 year tax on biz and 'ultra' rich (all 150K of the bastards) yes Virgina a large part of those folks are in the biz racket, s corps, medium small margin businesses.
of course left unsaid in the democratic media talking machine is the fact that all investment income for these rich ( and 250Kers) will have a surcharge of 3.8% enacted next year as well......thank you Obamacare.

classwarfare; the least intellectually honest, vacuous and dishonest of 'arguments'..... say BAAAAAA
sheep.gif

Last edited:
it is chicken shit. its basically a rebate. and as a job enhancer, hasn't done much.

46% of folks pay not net fed. taxes, half of those via tax credits receive net money back which basically refunds all of their fica, plus some. Now we lop off another 2%. and as a Paygo answer :lol: we enact a 10 year tax on small biz and ultra rich. yes Virgina a large part of those folks are in the small biz racket.
of course left unsaid in the democratic media talking machine is the fact that all investment income for these rich ( and 250Kers) will have a surcharge of 3.8% enacted next year as well......thank you Obamacare.

classwarfare; the least intellectually honest, vacuous and dishonest of 'arguments'..... say BAAAAAA
sheep.gif

Extending a tax cut doesnt boost growth, it helps to maintain it. Anyone with a brain should be able to tell you that. If you let taxes go up, people will have less money to spend. Very, very simple.

Why dont you apply your own logic to the bush tax cuts for the wealthiest?

US-corporate-income-taxes-pct-share-gdp-1946-2009.PNG

So what i can see from this graph is that obama cut corporate tax rates. a lot.

I really like that graph.
:clap2:
2002 the republicans took the majority and you see corporate taxes rise.

2006 the democrats take the majority and you see them fall.

Then if you want to give credit/blame to the sitting President, you see that 3/4 of the way through Bush they're higher than any point of Obama.

:clap2:

46% of folks pay not net fed. taxes, half of those via tax credits receive net money back which basically refunds all of their fica, plus some. Now we lop off another 2%. and as a Paygo answer :lol: we enact a 10 year tax on small biz and ultra rich. yes Virgina a large part of those folks are in the small biz racket.

sheep.gif

They don't understand it......they're a little slow actually

sheep.gif

They don't understand it......they're a little slow actually

oh I understand it fine I just have more on the ball and am not a jealous hack who has so little sense that I am easily led like a sheep. hows that grass taste ? :lol:

has it occurred to you that if the end of the world now hangs on a 2% fica rebate, maybe just maybe thats symptomatic of badly the messiah has NOT delivered on the economy?

No, probably not.

go watch MSLSD, now, don't miss a thing, your master is calling. Take the monkey with you. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back