Joe the Plummer

He doesn't need to. THe press does it for him.
Did you read the thread about the "kill him" report being phony?
Besides which, it was a good question. And Obama flunked.

Nope its not phoney its just that the SS did not hear it.

Now msnbc is outing the guy as a non plummer.

Hes thinking of canceling his planned interviews

People need to realize this "joe" guy is related to Keating of the Keating 5 scandal.

You know the man the damn mess was named after because he was the criminal in the case who bribed McCain with land deals and free tropical trips?

This shows that McCain is still in cahoots with the crimimal Keating.

you betcha
:cuckoo:
check the edges of your hat;the rays are sneaking through

Joe comes clean...

Retards voting against their self-interest.... maybe... IF you believe him. lol...

'Plumber' says he has no plumbing license - The Debates - MSNBC.com

This is so great. This wipes out any good McCain did for himself last night.

And Obama said that under his tax plan, Joe would have gotten more money back under his administration, and therefore Joe would have had an easier time saving up for a business, UNDER OBAMA.

I'd rather the President help more people make $250K, not like the GOP where they only help you IF you make $250k or more.

Looks like Mccain's response in this video matches his dud of a firecracker from Mr plummer..

[youtube]EASpPlcVbdI[/youtube]

This is so great. This wipes out any good McCain did for himself last night.

And Obama said that under his tax plan, Joe would have gotten more money back under his administration, and therefore Joe would have had an easier time saving up for a business, UNDER OBAMA.

I'd rather the President help more people make $250K, not like the GOP where they only help you IF you make $250k or more.

Joe would help every single American and go on to save the world
VOTE FOR JOE

umm, not really following this, just readin whats posted, but regardless of who he is, who asked the quesion isn't important...Obama's answer is the issue

:lol:

:clap2:

You are convincing me.

I'm serious as a heart attack. I hoped Palin might get acknowledge as some outside of DC type but since that flopped I'm going with Joe. He has access to all the same people to put in his cabinet as these two do for advice. I swear he can do the job. VP choice has yet to be determined but he may wanna go with a union woman to balance the ticket. ( otherway around if he already is in one ) :lol: GO JOE ! YOU DA MAN

I'm serious as a heart attack. I hoped Palin might get acknowledge as some outside of DC type but since that flopped I'm going with Joe. He has access to all the same people to put in his cabinet as these two do for advice. I swear he can do the job. VP choice has yet to be determined but he may wanna go with a union woman to balance the ticket. ( otherway around if he already is in one ) :lol: GO JOE ! YOU DA MAN

i heard that he associated with non-union pipefitter types.
no way i'm voting for him

VOTE BOB THE BUILDER!!!

Seriously, he isn't a plumber? McCain hung his entire campaign on a liar?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hes not a Plummer, he owns like 4 businesses and is a relative of Charles Keating.

This one is going to backfire big time.

joe's going down the shitter one way or the other

Bob dresses better, always smiles and doesn't hardly blink at all

VOTE BOB

BOB you mean the uh Uh Uh uh dude ? Shit he doesnt even wear a flag pin, never was in the sevice and is a member of the bowling comission.

Forum List

Back