Joe the Plummer

Does it matter? Yes, it's called the truth.The fact is, Obama wants to spread the wealth of small business owners, who are anything but rich. Bullshit, Ali, read his plan. He is giving tax breaks to small businesses that create jobs. He wants to zap them with higher taxes.

Come on. Let's hear some more of the bullshit about Class warfare.:eusa_whistle:

People need to realize this "joe" guy is related to Keating of the Keating 5 scandal.

You know the man the damn mess was named after because he was the criminal in the case who bribed McCain with land deals and free tropical trips?

This shows that McCain is still in cahoots with the crimimal Keating.

Looks like this joe guy if his story is correct wouldnt be taxed anyway...

"In an interview afterward with WTOL, Wurzelbacher acknowledged that he'd still like to eventually buy the plumbing company he works for but that he wouldn't yet be hit by higher taxes.

"I want to set the record straight: Currently I would not fall into Barack Obama's $250,000-plus," he said. "But if I'm lucky in business and taxes don't go up then maybe I can grow the business and be in that tax bracket - well, let me rephrase it. Hopefully, that tax won't be there."

Checking facts: Will Obama raise small biz taxes? - Oct. 16, 2008

People need to realize this "joe" guy is related to Keating of the Keating 5 scandal.

You know the man the damn mess was named after because he was the criminal in the case who bribed McCain with land deals and free tropical trips?

This shows that McCain is still in cahoots with the crimimal Keating.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's one of your most desperate attempts TM and that says a lot !

I'm still voting for Joe. He's probably smarter than all the rest of em when it comes to handling money and he can do his own repairs in the White House.

So you think its just a coincidence that this planted guy is Related to Keating?

I don't care---I bet he will show us his birth certificate--no questions asked.
You guys really need to get over Obama's birth certificate especially when congress voted that both him and McCain are eligible to run!

You guys really need to get over Obama's birth certificate especially when congress voted that both him and McCain are eligible to run!

I am over it----I'm voting for Joe the plumber and I encourage my fellow Americans to do the same. I'm having my bumper sticker printed up as we speak.

Obama's related to the dirty Obama family who are making Kenyans miserable. Who cares?

Yeah but hes not planting them in creowds to ask phoney questions now is he?

He doesn't need to. THe press does it for him.
Did you read the thread about the "kill him" report being phony?
Besides which, it was a good question. And Obama flunked.

Forum List

Back