Joe the Plummer

I have to admit, that when both Boys addressed Joe the Plumber I felt my face smile real big. McCain was kinda smirky when he spoke to Joe and made it seem like big Bad Obama will fine the heck outta Joe when Joe is RICH, and then When Obama talked to Joe it seemed like Obama he smirked too and for a split second it was as if both boys were about to laugh at the diggs they were throwing at each other under the guise of Joe the plumber. That was the fun highlight of the debate and the boys really made it funny.

I've decided to vote for Joe the Plumber so he can chose for himself what kind of tax plan he likes. It would also help out all our other American plumbers who never get the kind of credit they deserve for keeping our shit flowing freely.

Who gives a shit, Truth? The question stands.

Unless you were going to vote for Joe.

Until after the debate, I thought he was just an imaginary person, anyway. I thought they were talking figuratively about "Joe the Plumber" like Palin was talking about "Joe Sixpack". I could care less who he is.

I've decided to vote for Joe the Plumber so he can chose for himself what kind of tax plan he likes. It would also help out all our other American plumbers who never get the kind of credit they deserve for keeping our shit flowing freely.

Our plumber was our best friend for many years. I'd vote for any plumber. If it weren't for plumbers, the US would quit functioning altogether.

Who gives a shit, Truth? The question stands.

Unless you were going to vote for Joe.

Until after the debate, I thought he was just an imaginary person, anyway. I thought they were talking figuratively about "Joe the Plumber" like Palin was talking about "Joe Sixpack". I could care less who he is.

I care along with all the other people in this country who are sick of the lying decieving tactics of a completely failed party that constantly has to cheat the American people out of their sacred right to vote to win an election.

I care.

I care along with all the other people in this country who are sick of the lying decieving tactics of a completely failed party that constantly has to cheat the American people out of their sacred right to vote to win an election.

I care.

only about liberal plumbers tho.:lol:

I care.

I know. The Democrats suck.

Joe the Plummer is not joe the Plummer and maybe that is what McCain was smirking at.

Maybe Obama already knew this and why he smiled while adressing the issue.

That could be, either way I enjoyed the exchange from both boys.:eusa_angel:

Folks. McCain's buddies have as much right to question Obama on issues as Dems have to question McCain.

He asked a straight forward question. It isn't the question that matters. It's Obama's answer. Would he have answered it differently if he had thought the guy had more money? Would he have answered it differently if he'd known the man knows McCain? If he would, the Dems have a problem.

It's disingenuous Allie. It's like when McCain and Clinton put plants in their hometown meetings to give them softball questions.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vFC9jv9jfoA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vFC9jv9jfoA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

he did say "when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everyone" at the end. But you're taking what he said and making the argument that he wants to take money out of Joe's wallet and give it to some guy who isn't working. Leading up to that statement he says "if the economy is good from the bottom up it's good for everyone" Meaning if you can afford to pay more why not pay more so that others who are below you economically can afford to purchase your services and thereby give you more revenue too.

I liked when Obama said "even if I don't get your vote, I'm still going to be working hard on your behalf" :clap2:

This dirty tactic didn't work. I love it. Can you imagine the McCain camp sat around plotting how they would put Joe the Plumber at one of Obama's rallies and they thought it was genius how they would set him up and now everyone knows it was a trick. Joe is rich, and a Republican.

And 95% don't feel sorry for the guy making $250k.

Again, if he makes $260k, he'll be taxed at a higher rate on the extra $10K and that will mean an extra $300 in taxes.

Let's not forget that the GOP, which includes McCain, gouged us at the pumps for YEARS. Speculation made up 60% of the cost of gas. The other day I filled up my tank and it was $10 less than it was a couple months ago. 52 weeks in a year x $10 is $520 the GOP taxed me via gas. So boo fucking hoo Joe the "alleged" plumber. Time to pay up!

What Bush did was wealth distribution. Obama is only going to put things back to where they were pre Bush. And if McCain minds, that means this is yet another key thing that he agrees with Bush on. So stop pretending to distance yourself from him. You will rule the same way he does if the devil ever gets his way and you win.

Im sure he makes way more than 260,000 because he owns like four businesses.

It also shows McCain is still quietly close to Keating.

Im sure he makes way more than 260,000 because he owns like four businesses.

It also shows McCain is still quietly close to Keating.

Poor Joe---now he's gonna be giving his bucks to people who have less than him. I would sue someone if I were Joe. He didn't ask for all this trouble. But then again-----pipe bombs plumbers ?????? We can never be too sure. He does have access !

Poor Joe---now he's gonna be giving his bucks to people who have less than him. I would sue someone if I were Joe. He didn't ask for all this trouble. But then again-----pipe bombs plumbers ?????? We can never be too sure. He does have access !

I heard this Joe the Plumber has a domestic violence in his past.

Yeah, We should have a Golden Buttcrack Awards Trophy every year for our brave plumbers.:clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back