Joe Biden's Ukraine Scandal

I believe the actual text of the call, not peoples opinions of the call. Once again, words and context have meaning, your opinion, not so much.

They only have meaning to people who are honest and truthful.

Do you think Trump is honest and truthful?

Why the deflection, you can't show with quotes that Trump asked anything for himself, yet you continue to ascribe meanings that aren't found in any dictionary, that is neither honest or truthful.

I just find it comical. You’re argument is that Trump didn’t say the words “for me” means that his request wasn’t for him. I think you’d have to be very gullible to believe that.

I find it vile, your argument is that since Quid Pro Joe is a democrat, not only is he above the law, but it's illegal to even investigate his criminal acts.

Joe Biden is a crook, we must impeach Trump for it...
That wasn’t his argument... not even close. You sound confused

Again, you Stalinists demand that not only are you above the law, even investigating your acts is illegal.

Right out of Stalin's USSR.

Why is Joe Biden being allowed to getaway with his Ukraine Scandal?
The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.
Should there is a formal investigation?
View attachment 293715

There is no Joe Biden Ukraine scandal.

The impeachment trial on the Trump Ukraine scandal begins this week.

Hope that cleared that up for you.

Why the deflection, you can't show with quotes that Trump asked anything for himself, yet you continue to ascribe meanings that aren't found in any dictionary, that is neither honest or truthful.

I just find it comical. You’re argument is that Trump didn’t say the words “for me” means that his request wasn’t for him. I think you’d have to be very gullible to believe that.

I find it vile, your argument is that since Quid Pro Joe is a democrat, not only is he above the law, but it's illegal to even investigate his criminal acts.

If the investigation came from a legitimate source, then I wouldn’t have a problem with it. You see, it didn’t come from a legitimate source. It’s coming from Trump. That’s the problem.

I see.

The Attorney General of the United States is "not a legitimate source."

:lol:

This is why no one takes you seriously, sploogy.
On problem mate. The AG is a legitimate source but is not involved whatsoever in Trump’s drug deal.

Trump did not request the AG investigate the matter. Ukraine has not been asked by the AG for cooperation into the matter.

Trump instead went through his private lawyer. That’s not a legitimate source.

Why is Joe Biden being allowed to getaway with his Ukraine Scandal?
The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.
Should there is a formal investigation?
View attachment 293715

There is no Joe Biden Ukraine scandal.

The impeachment trial on the Trump Ukraine scandal begins this week.

Hope that cleared that up for you.

Right, a company paying Hunter Biden $83,000 a month for doing nothing when they are getting $1.8 Billion in foreign aid from his dad at the same time is all above board...

Basically, you don't mind people stealing from you, as long as they are party members. The party is mother, the party is father, all for the party.

Again, you Stalinists demand that not only are you above the law, even investigating your acts is illegal.

No one is saying that Biden is above the law. As we both know, investigations need to be appropriately predicated on reasonable suspicion, not Trump’s political agenda. Politically motivated investigations are against the law for good reason.

You want to know who is claiming investigating them is illegal? Legitimately, 100% true, that’s what Trump is saying in court.

William Consovoy, a private attorney for Trump, relied on what he called a “temporary absolute presidential immunity.” In response to a question from one lower court judge, the attorney argued last month that Trump should be shielded from answering questions even if the president shot someone on Fifth Avenue in New York.

Trump asks Supreme Court to shield his tax returns from investigators

Who’s the Stalinist now?

If the investigation came from a legitimate source, then I wouldn’t have a problem with it. You see, it didn’t come from a legitimate source. It’s coming from Trump. That’s the problem.

I see.

On problem mate. The AG is a legitimate source but is not involved whatsoever in Trump’s drug deal.

Trump did not request the AG investigate the matter. Ukraine has not been asked by the AG for cooperation into the matter.

What "drug deal?"

Your TDS has dissolved any sort of intellect you may once have had.

Of course you are a fucking liar, as is your way.

upload_2019-12-8_7-53-50.png

I see.

What "drug deal?"

View attachment 293823

in fact he refers to the AG twice in that transcript,,,

I see.

What "drug deal?"

View attachment 293823
I know that’s what Trump said in the transcript, but turns out he lied. It never happened.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice-department-trump-never-asked-barr-to-talk-to-ukraine

D
o you see what happens when you trust Trump too much? He makes a fool out of you. Honestly, the people that should be most offended by Trump are those who trust him. He betrays your trust all the time.

I see.

What "drug deal?"

View attachment 293823
I know that’s what Trump said in the transcript, but turns out he lied. It never happened.

Justice Department: Trump never asked Barr to talk to Ukraine

D
o you see what happens when you trust Trump too much? He makes a fool out of you. Honestly, the people that should be most offended by Trump are those who trust him. He betrays your trust all the time.

an opinion article doesnt prove it never happened,,,

I see.

What "drug deal?"

View attachment 293823

D

First, it's not an opinion piece. Second, it appears you didn't read it because the source is the spokeswoman for the DoJ who said this:

“The president has not spoken with the attorney general about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said. “The president has not asked the attorney general to contact Ukraine — on this or any other matter. The attorney general has not communicated with Ukraine — on this or any other subject. Nor has the attorney general discussed this matter, or anything relating to Ukraine, with Rudy Giuliani.”

So is the spokeswoman a liar?

I see.

What "drug deal?"

View attachment 293823

D

First, it's not an opinion piece. Second, it appears you didn't read it because the source is the spokeswoman for the DoJ who said this:

“The president has not spoken with the attorney general about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said. “The president has not asked the attorney general to contact Ukraine — on this or any other matter. The attorney general has not communicated with Ukraine — on this or any other subject. Nor has the attorney general discussed this matter, or anything relating to Ukraine, with Rudy Giuliani.”

but the transcript proves trump wanted the DOJ involved and also proves youre wrong,,,

What "drug deal?"

View attachment 293823

D

but the transcript proves trump wanted the DOJ involved and also proves youre wrong,,,

Does it prove that? Perhaps, and I know this is hard to fathom, Trump wasn't telling the truth in the phone call?

One would think that if he wanted the DOJ involved, he would have actually gotten the DOJ involved? Actions speak louder than words, don't they?

No one is saying that Biden is above the law. As we both know, investigations need to be appropriately predicated on reasonable suspicion, not Trump’s political agenda. Politically motivated investigations are against the law for good reason.

You want to know who is claiming investigating them is illegal? Legitimately, 100% true, that’s what Trump is saying in court.

William Consovoy, a private attorney for Trump, relied on what he called a “temporary absolute presidential immunity.” In response to a question from one lower court judge, the attorney argued last month that Trump should be shielded from answering questions even if the president shot someone on Fifth Avenue in New York.

Who’s the Stalinist now?

Again, you Stalinist vermin demand that investigation of Joe Biden's embezzlement of US foreign aid is illegal, Not the embezzlement, you're fine with that, but the investigation.

Now as for your red herring. I get that you Communist pigs seek to destroy civil rights, you of course attack the 4th, no surprise. Do you grasp that IF you succeed in ending the 4th Amendment, it's gone forever, that government can demand any paperwork from YOU for any or no reason, no warrant or probable cause needed, just to do fishing expeditions. This is what is really insidious about you Communists, you're too fucking stupid to grasp what is going on. You are conditioned like Pavlov's dog to HATE TRUMP, The stimulus of seeing the president or hearing his name sends you into an uncontrollable rage. In your rage you GLADLY give up your own liberty and civil rights, because the party told you that by doing so, you can GET TRUMP, and your hatred of Emmanuel Goldstein is overwhelming, it crowds out any semblance of rational thought. So it never occurs to you that maybe, just maybe the goal all along was to get stupid people like you to willingly give up civil rights, that your conditioned lust to "GET TRUMP" is just to manipulate you into destroying your own freedom..

Tell me Comrade, if the Communists on CNN told you that by dying, you would "GET TRUMP," would you happily volunteer to walk into the showers? I'm betting you would.

Last edited:

I see.

What "drug deal?"

View attachment 293823

D

:rofl:

Trump asked Ukraine to contact the AG.

Learn to read, sploogy.

What "drug deal?"

View attachment 293823

D

Does it prove that? Perhaps, and I know this is hard to fathom, Trump wasn't telling the truth in the phone call?

One would think that if he wanted the DOJ involved, he would have actually gotten the DOJ involved? Actions speak louder than words, don't they?

he did get them involved,,,its just not in a way you accept,,,
which makes it your problem not ours,,,

Who’s the Stalinist now?

Again, you Stalinist vermin demand that investigation of Joe Biden's embezzlement of US foreign aid is illegal, Not the embezzlement, you're fine with that, but the investigation.

Now as for your red herring. I get that you Communist pigs seek to destroy civil rights, you of course attack the 4th, no surprise. Do you grasp that IF you succeed in ending the 4th Amendment, it's gone forever, that government can demand any paperwork from YOU for any or no reason, no warrant or probable cause needed, just to do fishing expeditions. This is what is really insidious about you Communists, you're too fucking stupid to grasp what is going on. You are conditioned like Pavlov's dog to HATE TRUMP, The stimulus of seeing the president or hearing his name sends you into an uncontrollable rage. In your rage you GLADLY give up your own liberty and civil rights, because the party told you that by doing so, you can GET TRUMP, and your hatred of Emmanuel Goldstein is overwhelming, it crowds out any semblance of rational thought. So it never occurs to you that maybe, just maybe the goal all along was to get stupid people like you to willinging give up civil rights, that your conditioned lust to "GET TRUMP" is just to manipulate you into destroying your own freedom..

Tell me Comrade, if the Communists on CNN told you that by dying, you would "GET TRUMP," would you happily volunteer to walk into the showers? I'm betting you would.

If you can wipe the spittle off your screen and actually read for once, you'll see that Trump's argument isn't that he's protected by the 4th amendment or that the investigation into his taxes don't meet the standard of probable cause. His argument is that he's protected by some imaginary concept called "presidential immunity" which puts him above the law. He's not arguing for everyone's rights, he's arguing for his and his alone.

Your argument is reductionist, boiling down to an ad hominem that I hate Trump therefore nothing I say can be used as legitimate criticism against Trump. When you apply that same "hate Trump" label on anyone who criticizes Trump, then you've effectively insulated him from any criticism. You're sealing your brain off from reality.

D

Sorry, but can you show me how Trump "got them involved"?

How many people pushing the story on this Ukrainian scandal are either indicted or under federal investigation?

A lot.

:rofl:
Fucking liar.

Comrade, who is Alexandra Chalupa?
A contractor for the DNC and activist.

WHO LEAD UKRAINE INTO TAMPERING WITH TH 2016 ELECTION.

Cop: I think you robbed that bank.
Crook: I proved that I didn't get my sister pregnant, so it's a conspiracy theory that I robbed the bank.

Fact: Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Hillary Clinton at the behest of Barack Obama via Alexandra Chalupa and fraudulent whistleblower Eric Ciaramella.
Little Goebbels: There is no evidence that Crowdstrike hid the DNC server in Ukraine, so it's all a conspiracy theory

It's called a "Straw Man" fallacy.

It’s hardly a straw man. For it to be a straw man, no one would have to be making the argument, but as we both know Trump has been pushing this obviously false story about Crowdstrike being a Ukrainian company. That by itself makes me question Trump’s mental capacity.

But I can talk about the other issues too. To be clear, the extent of Chalupa’s and Ukraine’s involvement in election “interference” extends to revealing information that Manafort was a knowledgeable and willing participant in the corrupt administration of Yanukovich who stole millions from the Ukrainian people and Manafort got his share of the proceeds.

Those proceeds, by the way, were hidden and laundered by Manafort and he is now sitting in federal prison because of it.

So you’ll forgive me if I don’t consider pointing out actual corruption to be some sinister or illegal behavior.

Fucking liar.

{
‘Journalist’ Katy Tur and others lied over the weekend and said there is “no evidence” the Ukrainian Embassy was ever asked to help Washington, to help the Democratic National Committee. Katy Tur actually said on NBC News that it was Russia propaganda.

Solomon has an on-the-record statement from their sitting ambassador in Washington that, in fact, Alexandra Chalupa, the DNC contractor, came to the Ukraine Embassy in 2016 and asked for help in finding dirt on Donald Trump in hopes of staging a congressional hearing to hurt Donald Trump in the fall election of 2016.

That is the Ukraine embassy’s on-the-record statement.

In addition, the Ukraine embassy states that Ms. Chalupa also asked for the Ukraine president to visit the United States and spend time with an investigative reporter trying to turn up dirt on Donald Trump and Paul Manafort, Solomon told Sean Hannity on his show last night.

The embassy said they recognized this for what it was, an improper effort to influence the election and they refused to cooperate, Solomon says.}

Here Is Proof Dems asked Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 election

Sorry, but can you show me how Trump "got them involved"?

its in the transcript,,,

I believe the actual text of the call, not peoples opinions of the call. Once again, words and context have meaning, your opinion, not so much.

If CNN told you that by dying you could GET TRUMP, would you eat a final meal first?

Forum List

Back