Joe Biden's Ukraine Scandal

Itā€™s hardly a straw man. For it to be a straw man, no one would have to be making the argument, but as we both know Trump has been pushing this obviously false story about Crowdstrike being a Ukrainian company. That by itself makes me question Trumpā€™s mental capacity.

But I can talk about the other issues too. To be clear, the extent of Chalupaā€™s and Ukraineā€™s involvement in election ā€œinterferenceā€ extends to revealing information that Manafort was a knowledgeable and willing participant in the corrupt administration of Yanukovich who stole millions from the Ukrainian people and Manafort got his share of the proceeds.

Those proceeds, by the way, were hidden and laundered by Manafort and he is now sitting in federal prison because of it.

So youā€™ll forgive me if I donā€™t consider pointing out actual corruption to be some sinister or illegal behavior.

Fucking liar.

{
ā€˜Journalistā€™ Katy Tur and others lied over the weekend and said there is ā€œno evidenceā€ the Ukrainian Embassy was ever asked to help Washington, to help the Democratic National Committee. Katy Tur actually said on NBC News that it was Russia propaganda.

Solomon has an on-the-record statement from their sitting ambassador in Washington that, in fact, Alexandra Chalupa, the DNC contractor, came to the Ukraine Embassy in 2016 and asked for help in finding dirt on Donald Trump in hopes of staging a congressional hearing to hurt Donald Trump in the fall election of 2016.

That is the Ukraine embassyā€™s on-the-record statement.

In addition, the Ukraine embassy states that Ms. Chalupa also asked for the Ukraine president to visit the United States and spend time with an investigative reporter trying to turn up dirt on Donald Trump and Paul Manafort, Solomon told Sean Hannity on his show last night.

The embassy said they recognized this for what it was, an improper effort to influence the election and they refused to cooperate, Solomon says.}

Here Is Proof Dems asked Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 election
What are your thoughts about what Chalupa did? Do you think itā€™s criminal or corrupt? Should somebody go to jail?

you mean when she worked with foreign agents in Ukraine to undermine the 2016 election???

of course she should go to jail,,,dont you think so?
Perhaps... what crime do you think she committed?

Election tampering. Remember, you wanted to execute Trump when you were running the frame up of the Mueller (Weissman) Inquisition. Suddenly when you are caught doing it, it's no big deal...

She didnā€™t tamper with the election.

Talking to Zelinsky does not get the DOJ involved. Do you understand how causality works?

yes it does,,,

How does talking to Zelinsky get the DOJ involved? Is Zelinsky part of the DOJ?

The president ask Zelinsky to speak to the Attorney General. You lied, you got busted.

It's actually the opposite. Read the transcript. The president says he would have the AG call Zelinsky. He said it twice. How is the AG supposed to know to call Zelinsky if Trump never tells him?

Let's see if you can come to reality and admit that fact.

You still lied and got busted. Who initiated the call is irrelevant. You lied that the DOJ was not involved.

The DOJ isnā€™t involved. They were never contacted about the matter in any way shape or form. I posted the statement from the DoJ spokeswoman stating such.

The only one lying here is you

if you took time out of your day and educated yourself you would know why its election tampering,,,

simply put that was her stated goal,,,
Iā€™m developing my own opinions and part of that is asking for yours. You donā€™t seem capable of expressing that though. You just dodge questions and give vague off topic responses. Enforces the theory that you are weak minded. Would love for you to prove me wrong

no I didnt,,,

to you they seem vague but that is due to your ignorance of all the facts,,,,
untrue. See unlike yourself I can back up my statements. Take this conversation for instance. You made a claim that chalupa should be locked up. I asked for what crime and now pages later you still havent answered. The amount of time it would have taken you to answer the question, name the crime and explain your reasoning was replaced with pages of you being evasive and engaging in needless back and forth. Just shows me you are weak minded and a very poor debater. Seems to be a pattern with you

all that means is youre to ignorant to know what for,,,and it has been answered for you but as usual you chose to ignore it,,,
See you prove my point yet again. Instead of answering the question and presenting understanding and knowledge you avoid the substance to call me ignorant. Sorry, thatā€™s a losing tactic.

since the question has already been answered it makes you not just ignorant but an ignorant moron,,,

Fucking liar.

{
ā€˜Journalistā€™ Katy Tur and others lied over the weekend and said there is ā€œno evidenceā€ the Ukrainian Embassy was ever asked to help Washington, to help the Democratic National Committee. Katy Tur actually said on NBC News that it was Russia propaganda.

Solomon has an on-the-record statement from their sitting ambassador in Washington that, in fact, Alexandra Chalupa, the DNC contractor, came to the Ukraine Embassy in 2016 and asked for help in finding dirt on Donald Trump in hopes of staging a congressional hearing to hurt Donald Trump in the fall election of 2016.

That is the Ukraine embassyā€™s on-the-record statement.

In addition, the Ukraine embassy states that Ms. Chalupa also asked for the Ukraine president to visit the United States and spend time with an investigative reporter trying to turn up dirt on Donald Trump and Paul Manafort, Solomon told Sean Hannity on his show last night.

The embassy said they recognized this for what it was, an improper effort to influence the election and they refused to cooperate, Solomon says.}

Here Is Proof Dems asked Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 election
What are your thoughts about what Chalupa did? Do you think itā€™s criminal or corrupt? Should somebody go to jail?

you mean when she worked with foreign agents in Ukraine to undermine the 2016 election???

Election tampering. Remember, you wanted to execute Trump when you were running the frame up of the Mueller (Weissman) Inquisition. Suddenly when you are caught doing it, it's no big deal...

not according to her statements and actions,,,her stated goal was to hurt trump in the 2016 election,,,

yes it does,,,

The president ask Zelinsky to speak to the Attorney General. You lied, you got busted.

It's actually the opposite. Read the transcript. The president says he would have the AG call Zelinsky. He said it twice. How is the AG supposed to know to call Zelinsky if Trump never tells him?

You still lied and got busted. Who initiated the call is irrelevant. You lied that the DOJ was not involved.

The DOJ isnā€™t involved. They were never contacted about the matter in any way shape or form. I posted the statement from the DoJ spokeswoman stating such.

according to the man in charge of the DOJ they were involved,,,

so that makes you a liar or just ignorant,,,

according to the man in charge of the DOJ they were involved,,,

so that makes you a liar or just ignorant,,,

Ha! And of course Trump would never lie about something, would he?

Iā€™m developing my own opinions and part of that is asking for yours. You donā€™t seem capable of expressing that though. You just dodge questions and give vague off topic responses. Enforces the theory that you are weak minded. Would love for you to prove me wrong

no I didnt,,,

untrue. See unlike yourself I can back up my statements. Take this conversation for instance. You made a claim that chalupa should be locked up. I asked for what crime and now pages later you still havent answered. The amount of time it would have taken you to answer the question, name the crime and explain your reasoning was replaced with pages of you being evasive and engaging in needless back and forth. Just shows me you are weak minded and a very poor debater. Seems to be a pattern with you

all that means is youre to ignorant to know what for,,,and it has been answered for you but as usual you chose to ignore it,,,
See you prove my point yet again. Instead of answering the question and presenting understanding and knowledge you avoid the substance to call me ignorant. Sorry, thatā€™s a losing tactic.

since the question has already been answered it makes you not just ignorant but an ignorant moron,,,
whatever you say man. Every question has been answered by somebody at some point. You like to avoid answering questions by saying theyā€™ve already been answered. All that shows is that you canā€™t answer... what a waste of time. #troll

not according to her statements and actions,,,her stated goal was to hurt trump in the 2016 election,,,
Isnā€™t that her right as an American?

Connect the dots on how somebody having a goal to hurt Trump translates to Ukraine tampering with an election.

no I didnt,,,

whatever you say man. Every question has been answered by somebody at some point. You like to avoid answering questions by saying theyā€™ve already been answered. All that shows is that you canā€™t answer... what a waste of time. #troll
my answer was in what she did,,,

Then sum it up. What did she do and what law did she break?

And it doesn't stop there...Pelosi's son has been from one company to another raking in millions of dollars...don't tell me that Nancy doesn't live off half....wake up libs

And Bill Gates Kids. And the Rockefellers, and the.... Rich Kids get things we don't. Your sell by date is long since past. the milk has gone sour :290968001256257790-final:
Bill Gates and Mr. Rocketfeller doesn't work for us...They are not paid with tax dollars....Biden worked for us and is paid with tax dollars....you may want to start with a book called Jack and Jill...when you get up to speed come on back....

And it doesn't stop there...Pelosi's son has been from one company to another raking in millions of dollars...don't tell me that Nancy doesn't live off half....wake up libs

And Bill Gates Kids. And the Rockefellers, and the.... Rich Kids get things we don't. Your sell by date is long since past. the milk has gone sour :290968001256257790-final:
Bill Gates and Mr. Rocketfeller doesn't work for us...They are not paid with tax dollars....Biden worked for us and is paid with tax dollars....you may want to start with a book called Jack and Jill...when you get up to speed come on back....

The children of politicians donā€™t give up the right to privacy just because their parents are elected.

you are one stupid mother fucker,,,

colluding with a foreign government to undermine the 2016 US election,,,,

Excellent... 3 pages later, finally an answer!

so colluding with a foreign government to undermine an election. Yes I agree that would be a crime. So what exactly did she do that constitutes collusion with Ukraine?

so colluding with a foreign government to undermine an election. Yes I agree that would be a crime. So what exactly did she do that constitutes collusion with Ukraine?

only because your to fucking stupid to read what I said then which was the same thing I just said,,,

my god youre a stupid fuck,,,

The children of politicians donā€™t give up the right to privacy just because their parents are elected.
Don't act like getting do nothing jobs from your Vice President daddies connections with a salary large enough to enrich the entire Biden family is okay...if it were Trump's son you would be impeaching him over that not some hearsay phone call.....
Hell Pelosi could only dream of having that kind of dirty politics to hang on Trump and run him out of office....and she...you...and the media you watch say nothing....you even excuse it...this is why we can never allow you people to regain power....you are corrupt to the core....

only because your to fucking stupid to read what I said then which was the same thing I just said,,,

And another diversion to call me stupid. How about you follow the path of a real debate and stay on topic. You can show my ignorance through the course of debate rather than by flinging empty insults.

so try again... what did she do that constitutes collusion with Ukraine?

And another diversion to call me stupid. How about you follow the path of a real debate and stay on topic. You can show my ignorance through the course of debate rather than by flinging empty insults.

I have posted it several times and you have openly admitted you wont look at it,,,

but if you did you would see a video of her speaking about it and how she did it,,,

not my job to educate you beyond that,,,

I have posted it several times and you have openly admitted you wont look at it,,,

but if you did you would see a video of her speaking about it and how she did it,,,

not my job to educate you beyond that,,,
you havenā€™t posted anything but diversions in this thread with me. It took 3 pages for you to give a 10 word answer to my first question and it appears you are using the same trolling tactic for this question, which you could have answered in less words than you used in this latest diversion. Grow up and do better.

Forum List

Back