Joe Biden's Ukraine Scandal

And it doesn't stop there...Pelosi's son has been from one company to another raking in millions of dollars...don't tell me that Nancy doesn't live off half....wake up libs

And Bill Gates Kids. And the Rockefellers, and the.... Rich Kids get things we don't. Your sell by date is long since past. the milk has gone sour :290968001256257790-final:
Bill Gates and Mr. Rocketfeller doesn't work for us...They are not paid with tax dollars....Biden worked for us and is paid with tax dollars....you may want to start with a book called Jack and Jill...when you get up to speed come on back....

The children of politicians don’t give up the right to privacy just because their parents are elected.
Don't act like getting do nothing jobs from your Vice President daddies connections with a salary large enough to enrich the entire Biden family is okay...if it were Trump's son you would be impeaching him over that not some hearsay phone call.....
Hell Pelosi could only dream of having that kind of dirty politics to hang on Trump and run him out of office....and she...you...and the media you watch say nothing....you even excuse it...this is why we can never allow you people to regain power....you are corrupt to the core....

I’ve heard a lot of people calling it a “do nothing” job but have you ever thought if that was true or not?

People keep inflating Biden’s salary too. At first it was a few hundred thousand. Lately the amount has ballooned to tens of millions. Half the time the number seems plucked out of the either. Have you ever thought if that’s true or not either?

you are one stupid mother fucker,,,

colluding with a foreign government to undermine the 2016 US election,,,,
Excellent... 3 pages later, finally an answer!

so colluding with a foreign government to undermine an election. Yes I agree that would be a crime. So what exactly did she do that constitutes collusion with Ukraine?

only because your to fucking stupid to read what I said then which was the same thing I just said,,,

my god youre a stupid fuck,,,
And another diversion to call me stupid. How about you follow the path of a real debate and stay on topic. You can show my ignorance through the course of debate rather than by flinging empty insults.

so try again... what did she do that constitutes collusion with Ukraine?

I have posted it several times and you have openly admitted you wont look at it,,,

but if you did you would see a video of her speaking about it and how she did it,,,

not my job to educate you beyond that,,,
you haven’t posted anything but diversions in this thread with me. It took 3 pages for you to give a 10 word answer to my first question and it appears you are using the same trolling tactic for this question, which you could have answered in less words than you used in this latest diversion. Grow up and do better.

when did I say this thread??? you and I have been discussing this topic for weeks,,,

and if you werent such an ignorant fool you would have known that my 10 word answer was the same as my comment,,,

I’ve heard a lot of people calling it a “do nothing” job but have you ever thought if that was true or not?

People keep inflating Biden’s salary too. At first it was a few hundred thousand. Lately the amount has ballooned to tens of millions. Half the time the number seems plucked out of the either. Have you ever thought if that’s true or not either?
The Biden's are filthy rich....where did it come from with him on a government salary his entire life?...it comes from getting great positions for your family and all of a sudden there is a family trust they all live off of....Obama was president for 8 years and a senator for 2....he just bought a 14 million dollar home on Martha's Vineyard.....look at the riches the Clinton's have been blessed with after they left office....all from being Governor and president...that is not the way our founders set things up....

Excellent... 3 pages later, finally an answer!

so colluding with a foreign government to undermine an election. Yes I agree that would be a crime. So what exactly did she do that constitutes collusion with Ukraine?

only because your to fucking stupid to read what I said then which was the same thing I just said,,,

And another diversion to call me stupid. How about you follow the path of a real debate and stay on topic. You can show my ignorance through the course of debate rather than by flinging empty insults.

I have posted it several times and you have openly admitted you wont look at it,,,

but if you did you would see a video of her speaking about it and how she did it,,,

you haven’t posted anything but diversions in this thread with me. It took 3 pages for you to give a 10 word answer to my first question and it appears you are using the same trolling tactic for this question, which you could have answered in less words than you used in this latest diversion. Grow up and do better.

when did I say this thread??? you and I have been discussing this topic for weeks,,,

and if you werent such an ignorant fool you would have known that my 10 word answer was the same as my comment,,,
This is the first time I’ve ever discussed Chalupa. Stop lying

you’re still avoiding answering the question. I know we’ve had this “avoidance” discussion before. You’re notorious for avoiding direct answers. Why is that?

you’re still avoiding answering the question. I know we’ve had this “avoidance” discussion before. You’re notorious for avoiding direct answers. Why is that?

dont you mean youve been avoiding talking about her??? cause she is a big part of what we've been talking about for weeks,,,,
you cant spend your whole life blaming others for your ignorance,,,

if you wish to educate yourself here is some of the details of chalupas actions

The Biden's are filthy rich....where did it come from with him on a government salary his entire life?...it comes from getting great positions for your family and all of a sudden there is a family trust they all live off of....Obama was president for 8 years and a senator for 2....he just bought a 14 million dollar home on Martha's Vineyard.....look at the riches the Clinton's have been blessed with after they left office....all from being Governor and president...that is not the way our founders set things up....

Funny thing is that Joe Biden has released his tax records. Clinton too. They’ve been very transparent (and Trump minimally so). Biden earned millions from a book deal and speaking fees. No big mystery.

dont you mean youve been avoiding talking about her??? cause she is a big part of what we've been talking about for weeks,,,,
you cant spend your whole life blaming others for your ignorance,,,
no, I haven’t dug into her story yet. If you ever get back to the topic maybe we can go over some details instead of obsessing over trying to call me ignorant. So for the third time... what did she do that you’d call criminal collusion?

sorry but I’m not in a place where I can watch videos. Just make your arguments and I’ll discuss the events as you understand them

sorry but I’m not in a place where I can watch videos. Just make your arguments and I’ll discuss the events as you understand them

stop lying,,,if you can comment on here you can watch a video,,,

you cant spend your life blaming others for your ignorance,,,

at some point only you are responsible for that,,,

Why is Joe Biden being allowed to getaway with his Ukraine Scandal?
The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.
Should there is a formal investigation?
View attachment 293715

How many people pushing the story on this Ukrainian scandal are either indicted or under federal investigation?

A lot.

Are you saying Biden didn't violate the UN charter by meddling in the internal affairs of another country?

He did not. Read the charter. That’s one of the sillier talking points that has come out of this.

All member states “shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state…”

“Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter…”

Illegal US Meddling in Affairs of Other Countries - Stephen Lendman

I guess you don't think threatening the economy of a member of the UN isn't considered force. That's exactly what Biden did and it's only part of the story of the Bidens in Ukraine. Such as Biden meeting with Devon Archer in the WH and 2 days later baby Biden got the job on the Burisma board. Do you really think that was a coincidence?

Your moron only threatened the safety and the lives of those in Ukraine by holding back monies already agreed to by congress The pos should rot in jail along with Giuliani
Was the money Joe threatened to withhold
already appropriated by Congress?

Fucking liar.

{
‘Journalist’ Katy Tur and others lied over the weekend and said there is “no evidence” the Ukrainian Embassy was ever asked to help Washington, to help the Democratic National Committee. Katy Tur actually said on NBC News that it was Russia propaganda.

Solomon has an on-the-record statement from their sitting ambassador in Washington that, in fact, Alexandra Chalupa, the DNC contractor, came to the Ukraine Embassy in 2016 and asked for help in finding dirt on Donald Trump in hopes of staging a congressional hearing to hurt Donald Trump in the fall election of 2016.

That is the Ukraine embassy’s on-the-record statement.

In addition, the Ukraine embassy states that Ms. Chalupa also asked for the Ukraine president to visit the United States and spend time with an investigative reporter trying to turn up dirt on Donald Trump and Paul Manafort, Solomon told Sean Hannity on his show last night.

The embassy said they recognized this for what it was, an improper effort to influence the election and they refused to cooperate, Solomon says.}

Here Is Proof Dems asked Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 election
What are your thoughts about what Chalupa did? Do you think it’s criminal or corrupt? Should somebody go to jail?

you mean when she worked with foreign agents in Ukraine to undermine the 2016 election???

of course she should go to jail,,,dont you think so?
Perhaps... what crime do you think she committed?

Election tampering. Remember, you wanted to execute Trump when you were running the frame up of the Mueller (Weissman) Inquisition. Suddenly when you are caught doing it, it's no big deal...
how was it election tampering?

I never said Chalupa wasn’t a big deal and I never wanted to execute Trump. Lie lie and more lies from you.

How is conspiring with a foreign government to influence or alter an American election "election tampering?" Are you fucking stupid? And I am speaking metaphorically about you Stalinists in general.

not according to her statements and actions,,,her stated goal was to hurt trump in the 2016 election,,,
Connect the dots on how somebody having a goal to hurt Trump translates to Ukraine tampering with an election.[/QUOTE]

Chalupa and Ciaramella went to Ukraine on behalf of Barack Obama to have the government of Ukraine get involved in the American election by denouncing the opposition candidate - that is the classical definition of election tampering. It's what you accused Trump of with your Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory, but it was you Communists who were doing it all along.

Fucking liar.

{
‘Journalist’ Katy Tur and others lied over the weekend and said there is “no evidence” the Ukrainian Embassy was ever asked to help Washington, to help the Democratic National Committee. Katy Tur actually said on NBC News that it was Russia propaganda.

Solomon has an on-the-record statement from their sitting ambassador in Washington that, in fact, Alexandra Chalupa, the DNC contractor, came to the Ukraine Embassy in 2016 and asked for help in finding dirt on Donald Trump in hopes of staging a congressional hearing to hurt Donald Trump in the fall election of 2016.

That is the Ukraine embassy’s on-the-record statement.

In addition, the Ukraine embassy states that Ms. Chalupa also asked for the Ukraine president to visit the United States and spend time with an investigative reporter trying to turn up dirt on Donald Trump and Paul Manafort, Solomon told Sean Hannity on his show last night.

The embassy said they recognized this for what it was, an improper effort to influence the election and they refused to cooperate, Solomon says.}

Here Is Proof Dems asked Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 election
What are your thoughts about what Chalupa did? Do you think it’s criminal or corrupt? Should somebody go to jail?

you mean when she worked with foreign agents in Ukraine to undermine the 2016 election???

Election tampering. Remember, you wanted to execute Trump when you were running the frame up of the Mueller (Weissman) Inquisition. Suddenly when you are caught doing it, it's no big deal...

She didn’t tamper with the election.

Fucking liar.

She didn’t tamper with the election.

Fucking liar.

You know what, maybe I’m wrong. Although tampering is not really the word that Id use. If Chalupa broke the law, so did Don Jr. Are you willing to admit it?

Forum List

Back