Joe Biden's Ukraine Scandal

you mean when she worked with foreign agents in Ukraine to undermine the 2016 election???

of course she should go to jail,,,dont you think so?
Perhaps... what crime do you think she committed?

Election tampering. Remember, you wanted to execute Trump when you were running the frame up of the Mueller (Weissman) Inquisition. Suddenly when you are caught doing it, it's no big deal...

She didn’t tamper with the election.

Fucking liar.

You know what, maybe I’m wrong. Although tampering is not really the word that Id use. If Chalupa broke the law, so did Don Jr. Are you willing to admit it?

What idiocy.

Perhaps... what crime do you think she committed?

Election tampering. Remember, you wanted to execute Trump when you were running the frame up of the Mueller (Weissman) Inquisition. Suddenly when you are caught doing it, it's no big deal...

Fucking liar.

You know what, maybe I’m wrong. Although tampering is not really the word that Id use. If Chalupa broke the law, so did Don Jr. Are you willing to admit it?

What idiocy.
Don't you remember? Don Jr was looking to take damaging information from Russians. If it's illegal for Chalupa to do so, why not Don Jr?

Isn’t that her right as an American?

If a Republican did it to a Communist, the Republican would go to prison for life, and probably be tortured the way Manifort was by the Inquisition.
Manafort was tortured now? Oh my. You have a flare for drama. You know he’s a crook right?

Are you fucking kidding?

{
He was sent to jail on June 15 pending trial after pleading not guilty to charges filed by the special counsel, which alleged that he and his associate, Konstantin Kilimnik, of Moscow, obstructed justice in the Russia investigation.

Manafort has asked a federal appeals court to order his release from custody pending his separate upcoming federal trials, the earliest of which starts in Virginia later in July.

Meanwhile, Manafort's attorney filed a motion Friday requesting a change of venue and "other relief relating to jury selection." The motion cited a concern about "pretrail publicity" possibly affecting the trial.

Prison officials earlier indicated that Manafort was being held in a special isolated area of the prison. Manafort seeks to be released, his lawyers said, to better prepare for those criminal trials.}

Paul Manafort being held in solitary confinement, lawyers say

Fuckign thug Weissman put him in a "no contact" area.

Yes, the Inquisition tortured him for months to try and get him to perjure himself against the President.

stop lying,,,if you can comment on here you can watch a video
Videos are bullshit.

You got something in writing with a link...post it
it is a link you stupid fuck,,,

its a cop out because you don’t have the intellect to articulate a solid argument. Time to step it up Prog
I've already wasted to much of my life trying to educate you and wont waste much more,,,

at some point you have to stop blaming others for your ignorance,,,

Fucking liar.

What idiocy.
Don't you remember? Don Jr was looking to take damaging information from Russians. If it's illegal for Chalupa to do so, why not Don Jr?

if that has to be explained youre to fucking stupid to understand it,,,,

Ohhh look, the discredited Russian Collusion conspiracy theory.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

:lol:

Fucking liar.

Videos are bullshit.

its a cop out because you don’t have the intellect to articulate a solid argument. Time to step it up Prog
I've already wasted to much of my life trying to educate you and wont waste much more,,,

you’ve wasted far more of your life trying to avoid having direct discussions. Case in point. Pages have gone by and dozens of useless posts where you’ve been unable to answer two simple questions. Instead you rant on like a broken record about how ignorant I am. Do you see the irony here?

If a Republican did it to a Communist, the Republican would go to prison for life, and probably be tortured the way Manifort was by the Inquisition.
Manafort was tortured now? Oh my. You have a flare for drama. You know he’s a crook right?

Are you fucking kidding?

{
He was sent to jail on June 15 pending trial after pleading not guilty to charges filed by the special counsel, which alleged that he and his associate, Konstantin Kilimnik, of Moscow, obstructed justice in the Russia investigation.

Manafort has asked a federal appeals court to order his release from custody pending his separate upcoming federal trials, the earliest of which starts in Virginia later in July.

Meanwhile, Manafort's attorney filed a motion Friday requesting a change of venue and "other relief relating to jury selection." The motion cited a concern about "pretrail publicity" possibly affecting the trial.

Prison officials earlier indicated that Manafort was being held in a special isolated area of the prison. Manafort seeks to be released, his lawyers said, to better prepare for those criminal trials.}

Yes, the Inquisition tortured him for months to try and get him to perjure himself against the President.

Did Weissman make Manafort violate his bail agreement?

Videos are bullshit.

you’ve wasted far more of your life trying to avoid having direct discussions. Case in point. Pages have gone by and dozens of useless posts where you’ve been unable to answer two simple questions. Instead you rant on like a broken record about how ignorant I am. Do you see the irony here?

just because you refuse to accept the answers doesnt mean I didnt answer,,,

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

Fucking liar.
can you just make a simple argument about how Chalupas actions differ from that of Don Jr. and Rudy G?

Videos are bullshit.

Yes that is a true statement. However not applicable... you’ve responded a ton bit have not answered my question. It took me three pages for you to answer the first question and now we are going on another three pages and you still haven’t answered the Second... you’re just wasting space:

Are you fucking kidding?

{

Did Manafort make Weissman violate his civil rights?

{

}

Fucking liar.
can you just make a simple argument about how Chalupas actions differ from that of Don Jr. and Rudy G?

if you need that explained youre to fucking stupid to understand the answer

{

}

Fucking liar.

I guarantee I know more about this than you. Mueller considered charges for Don Trump Jr. He decided not to because of the following: (this is directly from the Mueller report page 185-186.

The Office considered whether this evidence would establish a conspiracy to violate the foreign contributions ban, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371; the solicitation of an illegal foreignsource contribution; or the acceptance or receipt of “an express or implied promise to make a 185 U.S. Department of Justice Attorney Work Product // May Contain Material Protected Under Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) [foreign-source] contribution,” both in violation of 52 U.S.C. § 30121(a)(1)(A), (a)(2). There are reasonable arguments that the offered information would constitute a “thing of value” within the meaning of these provisions, but the Office determined that the government would not be likely to obtain and sustain a conviction for two other reasons: first, the Office did not obtain admissible evidence likely to meet the government’s burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these individuals acted “willfully,” i.e., with general knowledge of the illegality of their conduct; and, second, the government would likely encounter difficulty in proving beyond a reasonable doubt that the value of the promised information exceeded the threshold for a criminal violation, see 52 U.S.C. § 30109(d)(1)(A)(i)

Some of the language used is college level so I'll break it down for you. Asking for damaging information from a foreign entity could be illegal but they couldn't prove that Don Trump Jr knew that was going to be illegal (the too stupid to commit a crime defense) and they couldn't put a monetary value on the information.

So as you can see, Don Trump Jr did exactly what you're accusing Chalupa of doing. Obtaining information from a foreign source for election purposes. If Chalupa broke the law, so did Trump Jr.

Yes that is a true statement. However not applicable... you’ve responded a ton bit have not answered my question. It took me three pages for you to answer the first question and now we are going on another three pages and you still haven’t answered the Second... you’re just wasting space:

it took 3 pages for you to accept the answer

Are you fucking kidding?

{

Did Manafort make Weissman violate his civil rights?

Manafort had two rooms. A private bathroom. A laptop. A phone. Meetings from his lawyers.

I know that Manafort is probably a limp wristed spoiled brat, but do you actually think that's torture?

:th_spinspin::trolls::trolls:

{

}

Fucking liar.

I guarantee I know more about this than you. Mueller considered charges for Don Trump Jr. He decided not to because of the following: (this is directly from the Mueller report page 185-186.

The Office considered whether this evidence would establish a conspiracy to violate the foreign contributions ban, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371; the solicitation of an illegal foreignsource contribution; or the acceptance or receipt of “an express or implied promise to make a 185 U.S. Department of Justice Attorney Work Product // May Contain Material Protected Under Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e) [foreign-source] contribution,” both in violation of 52 U.S.C. § 30121(a)(1)(A), (a)(2). There are reasonable arguments that the offered information would constitute a “thing of value” within the meaning of these provisions, but the Office determined that the government would not be likely to obtain and sustain a conviction for two other reasons: first, the Office did not obtain admissible evidence likely to meet the government’s burden to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these individuals acted “willfully,” i.e., with general knowledge of the illegality of their conduct; and, second, the government would likely encounter difficulty in proving beyond a reasonable doubt that the value of the promised information exceeded the threshold for a criminal violation, see 52 U.S.C. § 30109(d)(1)(A)(i)

Some of the language used is college level so I'll break it down for you. Asking for damaging information from a foreign entity could be illegal but they couldn't prove that Don Trump Jr knew that was going to be illegal (the too stupid to commit a crime defense) and they couldn't put a monetary value on the information.

So as you can see, Don Trump Jr did exactly what you're accusing Chalupa of doing. Obtaining information from a foreign source for election purposes. If Chalupa broke the law, so did Trump Jr.

Mueller couldn't decide if his depends were talking to him. The demented old fool is in the final stages of Alzheimer's. You disgusting pig Communists USED Mueller as cover for your corrupt enterprise BECAUSE he is incompetent. Weissman would have LOVED to have persecuted Don Jr. and frankly Barron if he could get away with it. BUT the corrupt pile of shit was not able to fabricate sufficient dirt.

:th_spinspin::trolls::trolls:

I ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER,,,

Forum List

Back