Joe Biden's Ukraine Scandal

Fucking liar.

{
ā€˜Journalistā€™ Katy Tur and others lied over the weekend and said there is ā€œno evidenceā€ the Ukrainian Embassy was ever asked to help Washington, to help the Democratic National Committee. Katy Tur actually said on NBC News that it was Russia propaganda.

Solomon has an on-the-record statement from their sitting ambassador in Washington that, in fact, Alexandra Chalupa, the DNC contractor, came to the Ukraine Embassy in 2016 and asked for help in finding dirt on Donald Trump in hopes of staging a congressional hearing to hurt Donald Trump in the fall election of 2016.

That is the Ukraine embassyā€™s on-the-record statement.

In addition, the Ukraine embassy states that Ms. Chalupa also asked for the Ukraine president to visit the United States and spend time with an investigative reporter trying to turn up dirt on Donald Trump and Paul Manafort, Solomon told Sean Hannity on his show last night.

The embassy said they recognized this for what it was, an improper effort to influence the election and they refused to cooperate, Solomon says.}

Here Is Proof Dems asked Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 election
What are your thoughts about what Chalupa did? Do you think itā€™s criminal or corrupt? Should somebody go to jail?

you mean when she worked with foreign agents in Ukraine to undermine the 2016 election???

of course she should go to jail,,,dont you think so?
Perhaps... what crime do you think she committed?

thats self evident,,,
good then lay it out.
it has been many times and you chose to ignore it,, so what leads me to believe you will look at them this time,,,

yes it does,,,

How does talking to Zelinsky get the DOJ involved? Is Zelinsky part of the DOJ?

The president ask Zelinsky to speak to the Attorney General. You lied, you got busted.

It's actually the opposite. Read the transcript. The president says he would have the AG call Zelinsky. He said it twice. How is the AG supposed to know to call Zelinsky if Trump never tells him?

Let's see if you can come to reality and admit that fact.
These guys donā€™t seem to understand common sense. If the DOJ was involved and there was substance behind the crowdstrike and Biden allegations then why hasnā€™t Barr made an announcement about it. If the inquiries for Ukraine to investigate were for legit National Security concerns and the DOJ was officially involved then a simple acknowledgment of that would squash the entire impeachment movement.

can any of you Trumpster geniusā€™s explain why there hasnā€™t been a word of support from our intel agencies regarding these claims?

Ohhh, look how clever you are, you slipped in the Crowdstrike red herring.

You didn't get your sister pregnant, so you couldn't have robbed the bank?

Crowdstrike is a sleaze group, but irrelevant to the FACT that Chalupa and Ciaramella helped Ukraine interfere in the 2016 election.

Oh, and aren't you Stalinists calling our intel agencies liars when you claim the transcript isn't a transcript? Because the transcript refutes the lies from Eric Ciaramella, you Communists have slandered the agents who put the transcripts together for weeks.
I didnā€™t slip in crowdstrike, I literally got it from Trumps phone call when he specifically asked for investigations into crowdstrike and Biden.

when did I say the transcript wasnā€™t a transcript? When did I call our intel agencies liars? Quote me... you canā€™t. Youā€™re just making shit up again. Thatā€™s pathetic

Itā€™s hardly a straw man. For it to be a straw man, no one would have to be making the argument, but as we both know Trump has been pushing this obviously false story about Crowdstrike being a Ukrainian company. That by itself makes me question Trumpā€™s mental capacity.

But I can talk about the other issues too. To be clear, the extent of Chalupaā€™s and Ukraineā€™s involvement in election ā€œinterferenceā€ extends to revealing information that Manafort was a knowledgeable and willing participant in the corrupt administration of Yanukovich who stole millions from the Ukrainian people and Manafort got his share of the proceeds.

Those proceeds, by the way, were hidden and laundered by Manafort and he is now sitting in federal prison because of it.

So youā€™ll forgive me if I donā€™t consider pointing out actual corruption to be some sinister or illegal behavior.

Fucking liar.

{
ā€˜Journalistā€™ Katy Tur and others lied over the weekend and said there is ā€œno evidenceā€ the Ukrainian Embassy was ever asked to help Washington, to help the Democratic National Committee. Katy Tur actually said on NBC News that it was Russia propaganda.

Solomon has an on-the-record statement from their sitting ambassador in Washington that, in fact, Alexandra Chalupa, the DNC contractor, came to the Ukraine Embassy in 2016 and asked for help in finding dirt on Donald Trump in hopes of staging a congressional hearing to hurt Donald Trump in the fall election of 2016.

In addition, the Ukraine embassy states that Ms. Chalupa also asked for the Ukraine president to visit the United States and spend time with an investigative reporter trying to turn up dirt on Donald Trump and Paul Manafort, Solomon told Sean Hannity on his show last night.

The embassy said they recognized this for what it was, an improper effort to influence the election and they refused to cooperate, Solomon says.}

What are your thoughts about what Chalupa did? Do you think itā€™s criminal or corrupt? Should somebody go to jail?

you mean when she worked with foreign agents in Ukraine to undermine the 2016 election???

Election tampering. Remember, you wanted to execute Trump when you were running the frame up of the Mueller (Weissman) Inquisition. Suddenly when you are caught doing it, it's no big deal...
how was it election tampering?

I never said Chalupa wasnā€™t a big deal and I never wanted to execute Trump. Lie lie and more lies from you.

How does talking to Zelinsky get the DOJ involved? Is Zelinsky part of the DOJ?

The president ask Zelinsky to speak to the Attorney General. You lied, you got busted.

It's actually the opposite. Read the transcript. The president says he would have the AG call Zelinsky. He said it twice. How is the AG supposed to know to call Zelinsky if Trump never tells him?

These guys donā€™t seem to understand common sense. If the DOJ was involved and there was substance behind the crowdstrike and Biden allegations then why hasnā€™t Barr made an announcement about it. If the inquiries for Ukraine to investigate were for legit National Security concerns and the DOJ was officially involved then a simple acknowledgment of that would squash the entire impeachment movement.

can any of you Trumpster geniusā€™s explain why there hasnā€™t been a word of support from our intel agencies regarding these claims?

Crowdstrike is a sleaze group, but irrelevant to the FACT that Chalupa and Ciaramella helped Ukraine interfere in the 2016 election.

Oh, and aren't you Stalinists calling our intel agencies liars when you claim the transcript isn't a transcript? Because the transcript refutes the lies from Eric Ciaramella, you Communists have slandered the agents who put the transcripts together for weeks.
I didnā€™t slip in crowdstrike, I literally got it from Trumps phone call when he specifically asked for investigations into crowdstrike and Biden.

when did I say the transcript wasnā€™t a transcript? When did I call our intel agencies liars? Quote me... you canā€™t. Youā€™re just making shit up again. Thatā€™s pathetic
Whatā€™s your point ? You donā€™t impeach him
On trying to stop American corruption

[
Iā€™m not a fan or supporter of Stalin or his politics. Again you are off based and confused

Obviously you are, it's the same politics you practice. No rights of the accused, as you foul vermin savaged Brett Kavanaugh (who I didn't even support). No due process with your Soviet Star Chamber and Stalinist Show Trial. And the fucking witchhunt of the Weissman Inquisition. (Mueller has stage 4 Alzheimer's, even that was a fraud perpetrated by you vile Stalinist pigs.)
you donā€™t know anything about the politics I practice. Youā€™re arguing against a strawman. Iā€™m right here, deal with me not your made up enemy

DUDE, you've been on this forum for nearly 4 years. You're a RADICAL Marxist extremist. And you fully promote the Stalinist, fascistic practices that define the current vermin we call democrats.

This is a political forum, dumbass.
Yet whenever I ask you to back up your fake accusations against me and my views with a quote, you canā€™t. Thatā€™s because you need to lie because you canā€™t debate the truth. Sad

thats self evident,,,
good then lay it out.
it has been many times and you chose to ignore it,, so what leads me to believe you will look at them this time,,,
Thereā€™s a dodge. If you donā€™t have the guts or the intelligence to articulate a point then thatā€™s your problem. Thanks for playing

Whatā€™s your point ? You donā€™t impeach him
On trying to stop American corruption
the only point I was making with that post is that Uncensored2008 was lying about what he was saying about me

Fucking liar.

{

Election tampering. Remember, you wanted to execute Trump when you were running the frame up of the Mueller (Weissman) Inquisition. Suddenly when you are caught doing it, it's no big deal...

I never said Chalupa wasnā€™t a big deal and I never wanted to execute Trump. Lie lie and more lies from you.

if you took time out of your day and educated yourself you would know why its election tampering,,,

simply put that was her stated goal,,,

thats self evident,,,
good then lay it out.
Thereā€™s a dodge. If you donā€™t have the guts or the intelligence to articulate a point then thatā€™s your problem. Thanks for playing

I've been trying for weeks but you choose to remain ignorant and only view part of the facts a they are fed to you,,,

if you took time out of your day and educated yourself you would know why its election tampering,,,

Iā€™m developing my own opinions and part of that is asking for yours. You donā€™t seem capable of expressing that though. You just dodge questions and give vague off topic responses. Enforces the theory that you are weak minded. Would love for you to prove me wrong

thats self evident,,,
good then lay it out.

I've been trying for weeks but you choose to remain ignorant and only view part of the facts a they are fed to you,,,
This is the first Iā€™ve spoken to you about this topic. Iā€™d think youā€™d be able to make concise arguments since youā€™ve been working on it for weeks. Guess not.

Why is Joe Biden being allowed to getaway with his Ukraine Scandal?
The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.
Should there is a formal investigation?

Joe Biden did nothing wrong. The "Ukraine Scandal" is all about President Trump trying to extort the Ukrainian President into announcing fake investigations into a made-up conspiracy theory.

How is the press making this up, when Trump himself has confessed to doing it, as has his Chief of Staff, and his attorney?
When the guy who paid $1000000 for his job says there was a prid quo, case closed.
You don't need a quo to impeach and the WB has been authenticated anyway.
Whoever thinks a don has to specifically order hasn't seen any mafia movies

Iā€™m developing my own opinions and part of that is asking for yours. You donā€™t seem capable of expressing that though. You just dodge questions and give vague off topic responses. Enforces the theory that you are weak minded. Would love for you to prove me wrong

no I didnt,,,

to you they seem vague but that is due to your ignorance of all the facts,,,,

thats self evident,,,
good then lay it out.

This is the first Iā€™ve spoken to you about this topic. Iā€™d think youā€™d be able to make concise arguments since youā€™ve been working on it for weeks. Guess not.

youre a fucking liar,,,

Why is Joe Biden being allowed to getaway with his Ukraine Scandal?
The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.
Should there is a formal investigation?
View attachment 293715

Nice Meme, Ivan. How's the weather in Moscow. Just look out the window and tell us what you see. Oh, did you say that's it's sunny and nice or that it's gloomy and that guard that just told you to get away from the window didn't help the mood either.

yeah sure, nothing to see there. I just did a real quick search on the average board of directors salary in the U.S. and it's roughly 80+ K a year. Bidens son was making $80,000 a month as the son of a vice president.
It needs to be looked into whether or not Hunter was qualified for this position and if he isnt... it needs to be looked into as to why he was getting paid so much money.

No prob with ivanka and Jr?
Ever looked at the deucha bank employees?
You have to be connected to get on their boards

N
good then lay it out.

youre a fucking liar,,,
Nice foul mouth.
Typical husband / wife speak?

no I didnt,,,

untrue. See unlike yourself I can back up my statements. Take this conversation for instance. You made a claim that chalupa should be locked up. I asked for what crime and now pages later you still havent answered. The amount of time it would have taken you to answer the question, name the crime and explain your reasoning was replaced with pages of you being evasive and engaging in needless back and forth. Just shows me you are weak minded and a very poor debater. Seems to be a pattern with you

no I didnt,,,

untrue. See unlike yourself I can back up my statements. Take this conversation for instance. You made a claim that chalupa should be locked up. I asked for what crime and now pages later you still havent answered. The amount of time it would have taken you to answer the question, name the crime and explain your reasoning was replaced with pages of you being evasive and engaging in needless back and forth. Just shows me you are weak minded and a very poor debater. Seems to be a pattern with you

all that means is youre to ignorant to know what for,,,and it has been answered for you but as usual you chose to ignore it,,,

no I didnt,,,

all that means is youre to ignorant to know what for,,,and it has been answered for you but as usual you chose to ignore it,,,
See you prove my point yet again. Instead of answering the question and presenting understanding and knowledge you avoid the substance to call me ignorant. Sorry, thatā€™s a losing tactic.

no I didnt,,,

Do yourself a favor and read this thread from when I asked you the question. Youā€™ll see no answer and no substance, just weak minded replies avoiding the topic and empty insults

Forum List

Back