Joe Biden's Ukraine Scandal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TroglocratsRdumb, Dec 7, 2019.

1. colfax_m

colfax_m VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,109
    I just find it comical. You’re argument is that Trump didn’t say the words “for me” means that his request wasn’t for him. I think you’d have to be very gullible to believe that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,260
    No there really isn’t. This is all old news and fake conspiracies Trump is drumming up for the election. You want it explained now because Joe is running against Trump and you need dirt to smear him with...

3. colfax_m

colfax_m VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,109
    A few things. If by “meeting with a board member” are you referring to Hunter Biden’s business partner and long time friend Devon Archer? I saw you mention that Biden met with Archer in April 2014, what is the source for that? They all had a friendly golfing outing in August (I think) 2014, but that’s hardly unusual. Who said Hunter Biden never showed up for his position? That’s not what I’ve read. Calling Burisma one of the most corrupt companies is probably a stretch, just trying to sound scary. No idea where you decided what the actual pay for a Burisma board member should be.

4. colfax_m

colfax_m VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,109
    Trump is a sleaze ball and he’s surrounded himself with sleaze balls. If anyone believes anything out of his mouth, it’s evidence of their bad judgement.

5. colfax_m

colfax_m VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,109
    Make up an allegation. Attack others for not believing the crap you made up. Rinse and repeat.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  6. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,260
    the funny part is after two years of whining about the witch hunt and no evidence and all the other noise, they turn around and try to do everything they’ve been bitching about to Biden. Couldn’t write it any better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. OKTexas

OKTexas Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,121

I think you have to be very ignorant to insist words have no meaning other than what you chose to assign to them. They call that intellectually dishonest.

8. OKTexas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,121

Joe is the least of my worries, he won't be the nominee, he's already a two time loser, working on number three. And you haven't proven a damn thing I said was wrong. Try providing proof, not opinions and talking points.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. OKTexas

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,121

WH logs show the meeting and it was reported on Steve Hilton's Swamp Watch. That video has been posted multiple times in various threads. Also the Burisma founder not only owned the gas company, he also had a bank where billions in US aid went to vanish. Ukraine said Burisma was one of the most corrupt companies and the new Ukraine parliament appears to be going after Biden, Archer and others, saying they were paid with stolen State funds and they want it back. Oh and I saw a report from a FL government watchdog group that said the salary was 50X above the norm. So feel free to keep pretending there's no there, there, I ain't buying.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Slade3200

Slade3200 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,260
    I don’t need to prove your conspiracy theories wrong. You’re making the accusations so the burden of proof is on you and all you have are theories and accusations and calls for a witch hunt. No evidence of anything corrupt