Joe Biden's Ukraine Scandal

It's actually the opposite. Read the transcript. The president says he would have the AG call Zelinsky. He said it twice. How is the AG supposed to know to call Zelinsky if Trump never tells him?

Let's see if you can come to reality and admit that fact.

why would the DOJ call them???
Because Trump said he was going to have Barr call them to coordinate an investigation.

no he didnt,,,he said to talk to him not coordinate,,,

Good lord, what do you think they were supposed to talk about? The weather? Trump said he will have Barr call Zelinsky. Do you acknowledge that fact or
Not?

you said to coordinate,,,which is it,, to talk or coordinate???

and he never said when he would call,,,

To coordinate one has to talk. Good lord, it’s like pulling teeth with you. Any more hairs to split?

The point is that Trump did not go through legitimate means by which to engage in an investigation. His lack of involvement of Barr (maybe you want me to believe he forgot to mention it FOR 4 MONTHS) is evidence that support this being a personal or political request rather than one of US policy.

Because you know who did call? Giuliani.

why would the DOJ call them???
Because Trump said he was going to have Barr call them to coordinate an investigation.

no he didnt,,,he said to talk to him not coordinate,,,

Good lord, what do you think they were supposed to talk about? The weather? Trump said he will have Barr call Zelinsky. Do you acknowledge that fact or
Not?

you said to coordinate,,,which is it,, to talk or coordinate???

and he never said when he would call,,,

To coordinate one has to talk. Good lord, it’s like pulling teeth with you. Any more hairs to split?

The point is that Trump did not go through legitimate means by which to engage in an investigation. His lack of involvement of Barr (maybe you want me to believe he forgot to mention it FOR 4 MONTHS) is evidence that support this being a personal or political request rather than one of US policy.

Because you know who did call? Giuliani.

when did he say coordinate???

and when did he say we would be involved in the investigation???

if I'm not mistaken the DOJ doesnt have authority on foreign soils,,,

Why is Joe Biden being allowed to getaway with his Ukraine Scandal?
The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.
Should there is a formal investigation?
View attachment 293715

Nice Meme, Ivan. How's the weather in Moscow. Just look out the window and tell us what you see. Oh, did you say that's it's sunny and nice or that it's gloomy and that guard that just told you to get away from the window didn't help the mood either.

yeah sure, nothing to see there. I just did a real quick search on the average board of directors salary in the U.S. and it's roughly 80+ K a year. Bidens son was making $80,000 a month as the son of a vice president.
It needs to be looked into whether or not Hunter was qualified for this position and if he isnt... it needs to be looked into as to why he was getting paid so much money.

These people lead entirely different lives from us. 80000 a month to Biden’s family from a foreign government. That’s PER MONTH! And for doing nothing but trading on political connections.
No wonder they have lost touch. No wonder Hillary Clinton could claim 120,000,000.00 was “not rich” and that she was “dead broke” the year she put an 855,000 down payment in a house.
Completely different worlds.

How many people pushing the story on this Ukrainian scandal are either indicted or under federal investigation?

A lot.

:rofl:
Fucking liar.

Comrade, who is Alexandra Chalupa?
A contractor for the DNC and activist.

WHO LEAD UKRAINE INTO TAMPERING WITH TH 2016 ELECTION.

Cop: I think you robbed that bank.
Crook: I proved that I didn't get my sister pregnant, so it's a conspiracy theory that I robbed the bank.

Fact: Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Hillary Clinton at the behest of Barack Obama via Alexandra Chalupa and fraudulent whistleblower Eric Ciaramella.
Little Goebbels: There is no evidence that Crowdstrike hid the DNC server in Ukraine, so it's all a conspiracy theory

It's called a "Straw Man" fallacy.

It’s hardly a straw man. For it to be a straw man, no one would have to be making the argument, but as we both know Trump has been pushing this obviously false story about Crowdstrike being a Ukrainian company. That by itself makes me question Trump’s mental capacity.

But I can talk about the other issues too. To be clear, the extent of Chalupa’s and Ukraine’s involvement in election “interference” extends to revealing information that Manafort was a knowledgeable and willing participant in the corrupt administration of Yanukovich who stole millions from the Ukrainian people and Manafort got his share of the proceeds.

Those proceeds, by the way, were hidden and laundered by Manafort and he is now sitting in federal prison because of it.

So you’ll forgive me if I don’t consider pointing out actual corruption to be some sinister or illegal behavior.

Fucking liar.

{
‘Journalist’ Katy Tur and others lied over the weekend and said there is “no evidence” the Ukrainian Embassy was ever asked to help Washington, to help the Democratic National Committee. Katy Tur actually said on NBC News that it was Russia propaganda.

Solomon has an on-the-record statement from their sitting ambassador in Washington that, in fact, Alexandra Chalupa, the DNC contractor, came to the Ukraine Embassy in 2016 and asked for help in finding dirt on Donald Trump in hopes of staging a congressional hearing to hurt Donald Trump in the fall election of 2016.

That is the Ukraine embassy’s on-the-record statement.

In addition, the Ukraine embassy states that Ms. Chalupa also asked for the Ukraine president to visit the United States and spend time with an investigative reporter trying to turn up dirt on Donald Trump and Paul Manafort, Solomon told Sean Hannity on his show last night.

The embassy said they recognized this for what it was, an improper effort to influence the election and they refused to cooperate, Solomon says.}

Here Is Proof Dems asked Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 election
What are your thoughts about what Chalupa did? Do you think it’s criminal or corrupt? Should somebody go to jail?

They only have meaning to people who are honest and truthful.

Do you think Trump is honest and truthful?

Why the deflection, you can't show with quotes that Trump asked anything for himself, yet you continue to ascribe meanings that aren't found in any dictionary, that is neither honest or truthful.

I just find it comical. You’re argument is that Trump didn’t say the words “for me” means that his request wasn’t for him. I think you’d have to be very gullible to believe that.

I find it vile, your argument is that since Quid Pro Joe is a democrat, not only is he above the law, but it's illegal to even investigate his criminal acts.

Joe Biden is a crook, we must impeach Trump for it...
That wasn’t his argument... not even close. You sound confused

If CNN told you that by dying you could GET TRUMP, would you eat a final meal first?
of course not. Why are you wasting space with questions like that?

:rofl:
Fucking liar.

Comrade, who is Alexandra Chalupa?

Crook: I proved that I didn't get my sister pregnant, so it's a conspiracy theory that I robbed the bank.

Fact: Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Hillary Clinton at the behest of Barack Obama via Alexandra Chalupa and fraudulent whistleblower Eric Ciaramella.
Little Goebbels: There is no evidence that Crowdstrike hid the DNC server in Ukraine, so it's all a conspiracy theory

It’s hardly a straw man. For it to be a straw man, no one would have to be making the argument, but as we both know Trump has been pushing this obviously false story about Crowdstrike being a Ukrainian company. That by itself makes me question Trump’s mental capacity.

But I can talk about the other issues too. To be clear, the extent of Chalupa’s and Ukraine’s involvement in election “interference” extends to revealing information that Manafort was a knowledgeable and willing participant in the corrupt administration of Yanukovich who stole millions from the Ukrainian people and Manafort got his share of the proceeds.

Those proceeds, by the way, were hidden and laundered by Manafort and he is now sitting in federal prison because of it.

So you’ll forgive me if I don’t consider pointing out actual corruption to be some sinister or illegal behavior.

Fucking liar.

{
‘Journalist’ Katy Tur and others lied over the weekend and said there is “no evidence” the Ukrainian Embassy was ever asked to help Washington, to help the Democratic National Committee. Katy Tur actually said on NBC News that it was Russia propaganda.

Solomon has an on-the-record statement from their sitting ambassador in Washington that, in fact, Alexandra Chalupa, the DNC contractor, came to the Ukraine Embassy in 2016 and asked for help in finding dirt on Donald Trump in hopes of staging a congressional hearing to hurt Donald Trump in the fall election of 2016.

In addition, the Ukraine embassy states that Ms. Chalupa also asked for the Ukraine president to visit the United States and spend time with an investigative reporter trying to turn up dirt on Donald Trump and Paul Manafort, Solomon told Sean Hannity on his show last night.

The embassy said they recognized this for what it was, an improper effort to influence the election and they refused to cooperate, Solomon says.}

What are your thoughts about what Chalupa did? Do you think it’s criminal or corrupt? Should somebody go to jail?

you mean when she worked with foreign agents in Ukraine to undermine the 2016 election???

of course she should go to jail,,,dont you think so??

Sorry, but can you show me how Trump "got them involved"?

its in the transcript,,,

Talking to Zelinsky does not get the DOJ involved. Do you understand how causality works?

yes it does,,,

How does talking to Zelinsky get the DOJ involved? Is Zelinsky part of the DOJ?

man you are one stupid fucker,,,
hes been owning the debate. You on the other hand have brought nothing but snarky replies. Take some notes on how to make make substantive arguments. You are extremely weak in that area... makes you smell trollish

its in the transcript,,,

Talking to Zelinsky does not get the DOJ involved. Do you understand how causality works?

yes it does,,,

The president ask Zelinsky to speak to the Attorney General. You lied, you got busted.

It's actually the opposite. Read the transcript. The president says he would have the AG call Zelinsky. He said it twice. How is the AG supposed to know to call Zelinsky if Trump never tells him?

These guys don’t seem to understand common sense. If the DOJ was involved and there was substance behind the crowdstrike and Biden allegations then why hasn’t Barr made an announcement about it. If the inquiries for Ukraine to investigate were for legit National Security concerns and the DOJ was officially involved then a simple acknowledgment of that would squash the entire impeachment movement.

can any of you Trumpster genius’s explain why there hasn’t been a word of support from our intel agencies regarding these claims?

Fucking liar.

{

you mean when she worked with foreign agents in Ukraine to undermine the 2016 election???

of course she should go to jail,,,dont you think so?
Perhaps... what crime do you think she committed?

its in the transcript,,,

yes it does,,,

hes been owning the debate. You on the other hand have brought nothing but snarky replies. Take some notes on how to make make substantive arguments. You are extremely weak in that area... makes you smell trollish

twisting words to meet his narrative is not winning

Fucking liar.

{

thats self evident,,,

[
I’m not a fan or supporter of Stalin or his politics. Again you are off based and confused

Obviously you are, it's the same politics you practice. No rights of the accused, as you foul vermin savaged Brett Kavanaugh (who I didn't even support). No due process with your Soviet Star Chamber and Stalinist Show Trial. And the fucking witchhunt of the Weissman Inquisition. (Mueller has stage 4 Alzheimer's, even that was a fraud perpetrated by you vile Stalinist pigs.)

its in the transcript,,,

yes it does,,,

The president ask Zelinsky to speak to the Attorney General. You lied, you got busted.

You still lied and got busted. Who initiated the call is irrelevant. You lied that the DOJ was not involved.

yes it does,,,

i haven’t seen a twist and I haven’t seen you point any twists out. You haven’t made any strong arguments yet. Step up your game, empty accusations don’t go far.

Fucking liar.

{

thats self evident,,,
good then lay it out.

[
I’m not a fan or supporter of Stalin or his politics. Again you are off based and confused

Obviously you are, it's the same politics you practice. No rights of the accused, as you foul vermin savaged Brett Kavanaugh (who I didn't even support). No due process with your Soviet Star Chamber and Stalinist Show Trial. And the fucking witchhunt of the Weissman Inquisition. (Mueller has stage 4 Alzheimer's, even that was a fraud perpetrated by you vile Stalinist pigs.)
you don’t know anything about the politics I practice. You’re arguing against a strawman. I’m right here, deal with me not your made up enemy

yes it does,,,

These guys don’t seem to understand common sense. If the DOJ was involved and there was substance behind the crowdstrike and Biden allegations then why hasn’t Barr made an announcement about it. If the inquiries for Ukraine to investigate were for legit National Security concerns and the DOJ was officially involved then a simple acknowledgment of that would squash the entire impeachment movement.

can any of you Trumpster genius’s explain why there hasn’t been a word of support from our intel agencies regarding these claims?

Ohhh, look how clever you are, you slipped in the Crowdstrike red herring.

You didn't get your sister pregnant, so you couldn't have robbed the bank?

Crowdstrike is a sleaze group, but irrelevant to the FACT that Chalupa and Ciaramella helped Ukraine interfere in the 2016 election.

Oh, and aren't you Stalinists calling our intel agencies liars when you claim the transcript isn't a transcript? Because the transcript refutes the lies from Eric Ciaramella, you Communists have slandered the agents who put the transcripts together for weeks.

Fucking liar.

{

Election tampering. Remember, you wanted to execute Trump when you were running the frame up of the Mueller (Weissman) Inquisition. Suddenly when you are caught doing it, it's no big deal...

[

you don’t know anything about the politics I practice. You’re arguing against a strawman. I’m right here, deal with me not your made up enemy

DUDE, you've been on this forum for nearly 4 years. You're a RADICAL Marxist extremist. And you fully promote the Stalinist, fascistic practices that define the current vermin we call democrats.

This is a political forum, dumbass.

yes it does,,,

i haven’t seen a twist and I haven’t seen you point any twists out. You haven’t made any strong arguments yet. Step up your game, empty accusations don’t go far.

we already went through this,,,

since you chose to limit your knowledge and remain ignorant of most of the facts your words mean nothing,,,

Forum List

Back