Joe Biden's Latest Fuckup...

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Joe's given us a lot to laugh about but almost losing his teeth has to be up there in the top 10 blunders from Creepy Joe. If he wasn't such a douche bag I might feel sorry for the loser.

give it about two weeks, then we will hear Biden say something before a massive crowd of 35,,,"You Know Folks, here we are in the year of 1867, and still to this day, we still cant get it right! thats why you need to vote for me in 1968 if you wanna beat Donald Hump !!!!!

Joe's given us a lot to laugh about but almost losing his teeth has to be up there in the top 10 blunders from Creepy Joe. If he wasn't such a douche bag I might feel sorry for the loser.

Biden hasn't told 10000 lies like Cheeto.

Need him to be nominee. Left will desert him if he is pushed in debate on certain issues

The dems have no one to put up against Trump.
2020 will be a walkover, here are the Vegas odds, Trump is a 4:1 favorite

Trump +110
Warren +425
Joe Biden +500
Sanders +900

Come on man people have listen to enough records to know there is little difference between a gaffe and a lie...

I wouldn't bet on that. He's blown 2 presidential bids already because of his lies.

President Joe Biden ? Really? Even the DNC needs to see that he is no match for President Trump.
He does have loyal followers, so here's hoping he wins the primaries and gets the nomination.

LOL, You're kidding right?

Joe Biden was in the Senate for 36 years and was Vice President for 8 years, so even if we use the U.S. Politician average of 342.275 lies to the public per day, that means Joe has told 5,496,936.5 lies to the public since first taking national office.:p

... and the fact of the matter is, ole Uncle Joe isn't just your average liar, he's always been a bit of an over achiever in that regard.

Fortunately for Joey partisan lemmings like being lied to as often as possible, which explains his popularity among lemming slice-D.

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." -- Joe Biden, in typical Joe fashion making shit up as he goes along during an interview, 9/22/2008

give it about two weeks, then we will hear Biden say something before a massive crowd of 35,,,"You Know Folks, here we are in the year of 1867, and still to this day, we still cant get it right! thats why you need to vote for me in 1968 if you wanna beat Donald Hump !!!!!

Biden isn't senient enough to lie.
In six months he'll be gone and shitting himself in the Sun Room and calling his Filipino nurse "mommy".

Forum List

Back