Steve Bannon: "The 2020 Campaign Will be the Most Vitriolic and Nastiest in American History”

Cheat, lie or steal..... that's his M/O.... of course it will be divisive..... :rolleyes:

I can't wait till the 2020 election is over with.... and it hasn't really even started... :(

Cheat, lie or steal..... that's his M/O.... of course it will be divisive..... :rolleyes:

I can't wait till the 2020 election is over with.... and it hasn't really even started... :(

To be fair the 2012 and 2008 elections were pretty nasty but neither McCain nor Romney fought back. The Left's attacks were vicious. Trump fired back in 2016 and took the Left by surprise. Both sides write their own narratives and don't care about the people just the power the people can give them via their votes.

Democrats will fight against voter id laws, citizenship questions on the census, ICE, deportations and everything else that offends their sanctuary city and illegal voting sensibilities. Democrats are evil

I have a sickening feeling that the Dems will steal the 2020 election.

There simply isn't enough opposition.

We may all vote, but they will use tricks and corruption that we simply aren't prepared for.

Then what?

I'm fairly certain Beto isn't the only one on the Left determined to disarm you.

Bannon is right. We have a duty to fight hard, our heritage is at stake.

True. But for people on the Right, that stops suddenly at doing more than talking.
I can guarantee you many on the Right won't even vote. They are above it.

I see weakness. And that is quickly being rewarded with deserved oppression....try wearing a red hat in any major city.....or Conservative speech.

The Left will be allowed to steal the election....and then our remaining rights.....in spite of Internet Tough guy talk.

Of course it will be. The Shock jock in Chief will vilify and denigrate the Democratic nominee up until election night.

How low can you go will be the campaign slogan...

Of course it will be. The Shock jock in Chief will vilify and denigrate the Democratic nominee up until election night.

You've been taught to hate for no reason.
What a waste of air.

This woman has more smarts in her small toenail than you have in your head.
THANK GOD ONLY A FEW BLACKS ARE AS STUPID AS YOU.

You've been taught to hate for no reason.
What a waste of air.

This woman has more smarts in her small toenail than you have in your head.
THANK GOD ONLY A FEW BLACKS ARE AS STUPID AS YOU.

I don’t hate anyone. The President is the one loaded with vitriol. My description of his tactics was accurate. He did it in 2016 and he will do it again.

To be fair the 2012 and 2008 elections were pretty nasty but neither McCain nor Romney fought back. The Left's attacks were vicious. Trump fired back in 2016 and took the Left by surprise. Both sides write their own narratives and don't care about the people just the power the people can give them via their votes.
In 2016, Trump smeared Romney and Bush2 more than democrats ever did...

In 2016, Trump smeared Romney and Bush2 more than democrats ever did...

Indeed. He is an equal opportunity offender.

I don't want to imagine what he will do to the unfortunate democratic nominee, especially in the debates?! I'm betting all 2020 debates will be only on FXN.

Forum List

Back